Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium Free Trial

If I cancel my premium subscription, will it end my free trial?

• If I cancel my premium subscription, will it end my free trial?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember mail or username

Hello. I can not cancel my subscription to spotify premium because I forgot my account and mail with which I linked. However I know the apple id I used to suscribe and pay the subscription. Please help me to see how can I cancel this subscription.Fra...

• Hello. I can not cancel my subscription to spotify premium because I forgot my account and mail with which I linked. However I know the apple id I used to suscribe and pay the subscription. Please he...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium, but not able to use it

Hi! Today I paid for one year of Premium, I just got the receipt of my bank. I've checked an old account I used before, but it's still free. I also deinstalled and reinstalled the app, went sing out and then sing it, without success. Please help me!

• Hi! Today I paid for one year of Premium, I just got the receipt of my bank. I've checked an old account I used before, but it's still free. I also deinstalled and reinstalled the app, went sing out ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution after I change my country then I am Spotify Free :(

I used Spotify in Indonesia but i changed my country the US. this morning i couldn't log in to Spotify. it says "you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days", then i Googled how to fix this. so i had to change the country from where i am (Indonesia)....

• Casual Listener
  • I used Spotify in Indonesia but i changed my country the US. this morning i couldn't log in to Spotify. it says "you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days", then i Googled how to fix this. so i had...
  • hernandozz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I cancel my Spotify premium?

I've tried to do this via my iPhone, settings and through iTunes but it doesn't appear as one of my subscriptions yet I'm being charged a monthly fee via PayPal.I've also tried to cancel this subscription online via the website but strangely it only ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried to do this via my iPhone, settings and through iTunes but it doesn't appear as one of my subscriptions yet I'm being charged a monthly fee via PayPal. I've also tried to cancel this subsc...
  • SallyGin
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

student premium

spotify is not finding my college no matter what.

• spotify is not finding my college no matter what.
  • DylanDakota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in through active facebook.

I have tried to log in through facebook. However, my facebook is active. I tried emailing spotify but that was no help. It seems as though I am blocked out of my account. I cannot access it what-so-ever and I just want my music. I am a premium user. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to log in through facebook. However, my facebook is active. I tried emailing spotify but that was no help. It seems as though I am blocked out of my account. I cannot access it what-so-e...
  • Breseven
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is acting up

ok, so basically i'm trying to cancel my subscription, and when i have spotify up (the player) on the pc, it says at the top that i have premiumthen i click the link from the menu to open up my account page on the website, click the subscription link...

• Casual Listener
  • ok, so basically i'm trying to cancel my subscription, and when i have spotify up (the player) on the pc, it says at the top that i have premium then i click the link from the menu to open up my acc...
  • ShiroTsuky
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling free 30 day trial

Hi,I'm going on holiday and was planning on using my free 30 day trial of spotify premium whilst i go abroad. If i enter my payment details and get the 30 days, but cancel it before the end date will i still have the free trial till the end of the 30...

• Hi, I'm going on holiday and was planning on using my free 30 day trial of spotify premium whilst i go abroad. If i enter my payment details and get the 30 days, but cancel it before the end date wi...
  • DylanDakota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NEED HELP!!

I had canceled a Facebook account and that was my only way of being able to log on spotify. Now I made a new one and dont know if I will still be getting charged for the last and account. I just made a new Facebook and signed up for premium spotify. ...

• I had canceled a Facebook account and that was my only way of being able to log on spotify. Now I made a new one and dont know if I will still be getting charged for the last and account. I just made...
  • DylanDakota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

Hi, i want to use spotify family with my two sisters, but they live in different houses, we are living in madrid, but different places. Could we use spotify family, because we are a family.

• Hi, i want to use spotify family with my two sisters, but they live in different houses, we are living in madrid, but different places. Could we use spotify family, because we are a family.
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign into spotify while i was in the UK and can´t upgrade to my austrian family premium account now

My dad started family premium for us and i want to use it in austria like the rest of my family. but because i subscribed while i was on holidays in GB i now have a GB account. But i can´t change the country because it says i have to change my paymen...

• My dad started family premium for us and i want to use it in austria like the rest of my family. but because i subscribed while i was on holidays in GB i now have a GB account. But i can´t change the...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium but still says "Free" and I have ads

I paid for premium about 10 days ago and I still have "free" showing up on my account both on my computer and my phone. I deleted the app from my phone and downloaded it again, it still does not work. Please help, this is a waste of my money if I am ...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for premium about 10 days ago and I still have "free" showing up on my account both on my computer and my phone.    I deleted the app from my phone and downloaded it again, it stil...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Realice el pago con tarjeta pero se cobro demás

Buenas tardes, quise suscrobirme a Premium Familiar, para el pago ingrese los datos de mi tarjeta, sin embargo me aparecia una leyenda con lo siguiente: "Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes, quise suscrobirme a Premium Familiar, para el pago ingrese los datos de mi tarjeta, sin embargo me aparecia una leyenda con lo siguiente: "Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pag...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Spotify onto iphone 6s, premium not transferred over...

Hi, I need help!My account is paired with my husband's account. He pays for his premium and I get mine in his deal (Spotify Family).I recently upgraded my handset to an iPhone 6S (used to have a 5C), and I transferred all of my apps etc to the new ph...

• Hi, I need help! My account is paired with my husband's account. He pays for his premium and I get mine in his deal (Spotify Family). I recently upgraded my handset to an iPhone 6S (used to hav...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No longer on a premium account

Hi I pay through virgin media but my account has changed to a free account can you help

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I pay through virgin media but my account has changed to a free account can you help
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago equivocado a Spotify Student

Accidentalmente pagué Spotify estudiantes y no lo soy, me cobraron USD 4,99 y no sé como recuperarlos para pagar la suscripción normal.

• Accidentalmente pagué Spotify estudiantes y no lo soy, me cobraron USD 4,99 y no sé como recuperarlos para pagar la suscripción normal.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment method

Spotify is not accetping my payment method. I tried a lot of credit cards but still there is a problem. I can't use my premium :((

• Spotify is not accetping my payment method. I tried a lot of credit cards but still there is a problem. I can't use my premium :((
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not working

I have recently purchased Spotify Premium, but it keeps displaying "Free" and not letting me access any of the Premium features. I have requested a refund from apple, however it didn't return my money? Afterwards I attempted to repurchase premium as ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently purchased Spotify Premium, but it keeps displaying "Free" and not letting me access any of the Premium features. I have requested a refund from apple, however it didn't return my mone...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium

First of all, I have to say your service is absolutely deplorable!! Here's the issue: I've signed-up for a premium family subscription - in Ireland. Now, I setup another free account for my father (also living in Ireland). Spotify defaulted that acco...

• Casual Listener
  • First of all, I have to say your service is absolutely deplorable!! Here's the issue: I've signed-up for a premium family subscription - in Ireland. Now, I setup another free account  for my fat...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes