Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account.

I've recently tried to extend my spotify premium for another year using the unidyas 50% discount code. However, it is saying that 'Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account'. Is this because when I signed up last ye...

• I've recently tried to extend my spotify premium for another year using the unidyas 50% discount code. However, it is saying that 'Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Refunded the 10 euro by accident. Now I cant login at all. What to do?

When I was looking in my bank, I saw 10 euro got taken for something. I didnt knew what it was and I didnt think of Spotify on my first thought, so I refunded the 10 euro. A day after, when I got the money back, I couldnt open spotify. It was logged ...

• When I was looking in my bank, I saw 10 euro got taken for something. I didnt knew what it was and I didnt think of Spotify on my first thought, so I refunded the 10 euro. A day after, when I got the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hi allOn my iPhone it says I am on premium but on Spotify it is still saying free, I can't play on demand, go offline or use shuffle? I have tried to log off, delete app and still free can anyone help?

• Hi all On my iPhone it says I am on premium but on Spotify it is still saying free, I can't play on demand, go offline or use shuffle? I have tried to log off, delete app and still free can anyone...
  • RiccardoBalbina
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanting to have a second account as my girlfriend destroyed my playlist

I have a Spotify account with all my songs but my girlfriend wrecked my playlist. I want to start a second account. I took Spotify off my Facebook but still can't sign up using it with my new account. I have a passcode for 2 years of free Spotify pre...

• Visitor
  • I have a Spotify account with all my songs but my girlfriend wrecked my playlist. I want to start a second account. I took Spotify off my Facebook but still can't sign up using it with my new account...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist flips

My playlist is starting from end of my playlist. Its always started from the beginning now its just flipped and its driving me crazy. . how I get it back to the beginning?

• My playlist is starting from end of my playlist. Its always started from the beginning now its just flipped and its driving me crazy. . how I get it back to the beginning?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant cancel my subscription

Tried to cancel my subscription 3 weeks ago and i still have a spotify account. I sign in with my user name and password which hasnt changed since i opened this account and when i go to cancel my account its says im not signed in under that name, but...

• Visitor
  • Tried to cancel my subscription 3 weeks ago and i still have a spotify account. I sign in with my user name and password which hasnt changed since i opened this account and when i go to cancel my acc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unsub mailadress

Hi , I would like help with unsubscribing mailadresses to spotify to be able to use them again with family sub.

• Hi ,   I would like help with unsubscribing mailadresses to spotify to be able to use them again with family sub.      
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WebPlayer ValidationError

I have an issue about WebPlayer "play.spotify.com", the App is not validating my user/pass... these ones are correct, in "www.spotify.com" i can logged successfully!

• I have an issue about WebPlayer "play.spotify.com", the App is not validating my user/pass... these ones are correct, in "www.spotify.com" i can logged successfully!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Track - The Clash - Cut the Crap - Are You Red.. Y

Track 4 of the Clash album "Cut the Crap" should be "Are You Red..Y". Instead you have "Cool Under Heat" listed twice. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut_the_Crap#Track_listing

• Music Fan
  • Track 4 of the Clash album "Cut the Crap" should be "Are You Red..Y".  Instead you have "Cool Under Heat" listed twice.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut_the_Crap#Track_listing
  • DIEKLAGRU
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

So... Student discount problem

Hi, I've had a spotify account for over a year now, and I upgraded to premium not too long ago. I recently found out about the student discount, so I went to go do it not too long ago. What I didn't know was that it created an account with my faceboo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've had a spotify account for over a year now, and I upgraded to premium not too long ago. I recently found out about the student discount, so I went to go do it not too long ago. What I didn't ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant listen to music

Hi I do have premium free that my som helped me with, and in accounts it says premium free but i cant listen to anything other than radio??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I do have premium free that my som helped me with, and in accounts it says premium free but i cant listen to anything other than radio??
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access to my accoun

I have registered last year to Spotify premium with Facebook loginnow since recently facebook login is not happening it gives error code 3I try to reset my password giving my username it says it sends me an email with link to reset my password, the e...

• Casual Listener
  • I have registered last year to Spotify premium with Facebook login now since recently facebook login is not happening it gives error code 3 I try to reset my password giving my username it says it ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel a premium payment

I am at my wits end. How to cancel a spotify premium charge of £9.99 that is coming through each month on a phone bill but I have never signed up to Spotify. As I have no account I cant get through to customer service and my phone ocmpnay wont cancel...

• I am at my wits end. How to cancel a spotify premium charge of £9.99 that is coming through each month on a phone bill but I have never signed up to Spotify. As I have no account I cant get through t...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged twice

Hi I have been charged twice within a week. I suspect I have paid for the same account twice as the first ocassion I did not get a receipt and I still recieved emails saying my subscritpion would expire in 5 days....so Paid it again thinking it hadn'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have been charged twice within a week. I suspect I have paid for the same account twice as the first ocassion I did not get a receipt and I still recieved emails saying my subscritpion would exp...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging artist profile problem

Hi, I have tried 2 times now to control my own Artist name and i still can't do it. I have gone through all the checks, provided all the info, and everytime i hear nothing. What have i got to do to be able to control my own artist name? I have a regu...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have tried 2 times now to control my own Artist name and i still can't do it. I have gone through all the checks, provided all the info, and everytime i hear nothing.   What hav...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with email on another account

Hi I have two spotify accounts and have premium on the account I'm not using now. Not reealising that after being logged out of my other account with an old facebook account that I can't remeber the email for, I now can't log in to cancel the premium...

• Hi  I have two spotify accounts and have premium on the account I'm not using now. Not reealising that after being logged out of my other account with an old facebook account that I can't remeb...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login with Premium

Hi, I cannot login/reset a password for an account I setup for my girlfriend. I setup the account on my credit card last week and I have already been charged the fee. I keep getting the following message when attempting to reset the password.....Oops...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I cannot login/reset a password for an account I setup for my girlfriend. I setup the account on my credit card last week and I have already been charged the fee. I keep getting the foll...
  • snowball_om
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid but not getting premium

I have paid to be upgraded to premium but haven't been able to access premium features. On my account page it still says free.

• I have paid to be upgraded to premium but haven't been able to access premium features. On my account page it still says free.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log into my Spotify app!!

Please help!!! My Spotify app logged itself out for some reason & now I can't log back in!!! I'm dying without it:(

• Please help!!! My Spotify app logged itself out for some reason & now I can't log back in!!! I'm dying without it:(
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Se para automaticamente. Se cierra

Cuando llevo escuchadas un par de canciones o tres se cierra automaticamente la aplicación o se para. Sólo me ocurre con esta cuenta desde la que escribo este post. Con otras que he utilizado (también premium) no me sucede ni en Androir ni en el PC.E...

• Casual Listener
  • Cuando llevo escuchadas un par de canciones o tres se cierra automaticamente la aplicación o se para. Sólo me ocurre con esta cuenta desde la que escribo este post. Con otras que he utilizado&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes