Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Solved!! Delete account

I have 2 Spotify accounts. I added the second account to use my school email address for the Premium student discount. I want to delete my original account, but I can't figure out how to do that. Can someone please explain to me how to delete your Sp...

• Not applicable
  • I have 2 Spotify accounts. I added the second account to use my school email address for the Premium student discount. I want to delete my original account, but I can't figure out how to do that. Can...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

refund

• Casual Listener
  • annab1363
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong card

It has been two months that Spotify is using the wrong debut card causing over drafts. I've changed the card twice online to the correct one and it still charging my old card. The website even says the correct one is on file. This needs to stop.

• It has been two months that Spotify is using the wrong debut card causing over drafts. I've changed the card twice online to the correct one and it still charging my old card. The website even says t...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Login to Spotify

I keep trying to login to my spotify account but it keeps on telling me: ''You've already created an account with this e-mail address.'' But I am trying to LOG IN, not create a new account. I tried all the suggestions that the help section says to do...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep trying to login to my spotify account but it keeps on telling me: ''You've already created an account with this e-mail address.'' But I am trying to LOG IN, not create a new account....
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SUSCRIPCION

Hola, alguien podria de ayudarme o guiarme en un asunto de la sucripcion, lo que pasa que al momento de poner mis datos de la tarjeta y todo, me dice que en este momento no se puede.. y asi con todas las demas tarjetas, y esto nadamas me genera que e...

• Not applicable
  • Hola, alguien podria de ayudarme o guiarme en un asunto de la sucripcion, lo que pasa que al momento de poner mis datos de la tarjeta y todo, me dice que en este momento no se puede.. y asi con todas...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Account

Hello, I created a new Account, which i linked with Facebook, that i wanted to use with Spotify Premium, because with this one, none of my friends will be able to recognise me, problem is just this morning i tried to activate Spotify Student and had ...

• Not applicable
  • Hello,   I created a new Account, which i linked with Facebook, that i wanted to use with Spotify Premium, because with this one, none of my friends will be able to recognise me, problem is ju...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for full premium amount instead of student discount amount

I'm checking my bank account and see I was charged $9.99 for having Spotify Premium, but I've been on the Student discount so I understand why I wasn't instead charegd $4.99. I wasn't notified that student discounts only lasted for a year and that so...

• I'm checking my bank account and see I was charged $9.99 for having Spotify Premium, but I've been on the Student discount so I understand why I wasn't instead charegd $4.99. I wasn't notified that s...
  • Hippiedippiegrl
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Unlink Facebook and Spotify

Can you please unlink the Facebook account associated with my Spotify?

• Can you please unlink the Facebook account associated with my Spotify? 🙂
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount?

Hi guys,I'm already a premium user, but I want to apply my student discount. Can I apply it mid-subscription or will I need to cancel and then re-subscribe with the student discount?Thanks in advance!

• Hi guys, I'm already a premium user, but I want to apply my student discount. Can I apply it mid-subscription or will I need to cancel and then re-subscribe with the student discount? Thanks in adv...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music got cut off all the time

The music gets cut off all the time, i have changed my passworld and logged off all devices.. what the hell is happening?

• The music gets cut off all the time, i have changed my passworld and logged off all devices.. what the hell is happening?
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I registered to spotify by Facebook

I registered to spotify by Facebook but now I want to unlik my fb accont from it. I don't know how I can do it. Please help me.If I wrote something wrong, sorry. My english isn't perfect

• Not applicable
  • I registered to spotify by Facebook but now I want to unlik my fb accont from it. I don't know how I can do it. Please help me. If I wrote something wrong, sorry. My english isn't perfect 😛 ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uk Student

Hi, I am a student in Uk but the bank I use is in the US, is there anyway I can use the student discount avaiable to Uk students. After being charged the full price i cancelled my membership in here and now i can't even log in to spotify what is goin...

• Hi, I am a student in Uk but the bank I use is in the US, is there anyway I can use the student discount avaiable to Uk students. After being charged the full price i cancelled my membership in here ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to delete account but no username/email - HELP PLEASE!

Hello! I bought my dad a Spotify subscription for Christmas but he can't use it as I used the wrong email address (which he doesn't have access to and now I don't know what I used!) I'm being charged for this account. Please could I have some help de...

• Hello!   I bought my dad a Spotify subscription for Christmas but he can't use it as I used the wrong email address (which he doesn't have access to and now I don't know what I used!) I'm...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 Months premium

MOL points is listed as payment option.I bought 1 month since i thought the offer for 3 months is included in it.u offered the 3 months and list mol points to pay but mol points 3 months cost S$30++.

• Casual Listener
  • MOL points is listed as payment option.I bought 1 month since i thought the offer for 3 months is included in it.u offered the 3 months and list mol points to pay but mol points 3 months cost S$30++.
  • Kenedy09ribeiro
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium não ativada mesmo depois de pago

Realizei o pagamento do premium e na minha conta não ativou o premiu ainda o pagamento foi realizado via boleto no dia 22/03/2016, segue a informação recebida no email "Pagamento confirmado via Boleto Bancário.Pedido Spotify código 273403000089-1".

•     Realizei o pagamento do premium e na minha conta não ativou o premiu ainda o pagamento foi realizado via boleto no dia 22/03/2016, segue a informação recebida no email "Pagamento conf...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem with multiple devices on Spotify Family

my wife and i have a spotify premium family account yet we are being kicked off the stream for multiple devices. I am listening on a Iphone at work and she is listening via the sonos at home.

• Casual Listener
  • my wife and i have a spotify premium family account yet we are being kicked off the stream for multiple devices. I am listening on a Iphone at work and she is listening via the sonos at home. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel subscription

HiI'm on a premium trial at the moment. And I'm not sure if I want to stay on the premium subscription after the trial. Now when I was reading the terms and conditions it said you could unsubscribe in the account tab, but when I had a look for this i...

• Hi I'm on a premium trial at the moment. And I'm not sure if I want to stay on the premium subscription after the trial. Now when I was reading the terms and conditions it said you could unsubscribe...
  • nichjones10
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account got stolen

Hi, someone has changed my Account details (password and email) but I can still login to my account via facebook, the problem is that I can't use normal support form because all answers will be send to the new email. Basically I can login to my Accou...

• Hi, someone has changed my Account details (password and email) but I can still login to my account via facebook, the problem is that I can't use normal support form because all answers will be ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription, charged twice?

Hey I'm planning to upgrade my premium account to the family subscription. But my premium account has just been charged for the next month already. So if I add the family package, will the 14,99€ count for the month after my premium ends? I'm confuse...

• Hey I'm planning to upgrade my premium account to the family subscription. But my premium account has just been charged for the next month already. So if I add the family package, will the 14,99€ cou...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Plan

My wife and I now live in France. I have an UK and a BE credit card, my wife has a FR card. I have a premium account and my account is linked to my UK credit card. She used to be on a free Spotify account and has her account linked to FR. We want to ...

• Not applicable
  • My wife and I now live in France. I have an UK and a BE credit card, my wife has a FR card.   I have a premium account and my account is linked to my UK credit card. S...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes