Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium member and can't log in!

I am paying customer and Spotify kicked me out of both my app and computer randomly and is saying my password is incorrect when I try to get back on. I would just reset it but I do not have the right email linked to my account. I need this fixed! I h...

• Visitor
  • I am paying customer and Spotify kicked me out of both my app and computer randomly and is saying my password is incorrect when I try to get back on. I would just reset it but I do not have the right...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't pay because it says that my card is from a non-suported country

Hello, I am having a problem when paying with my AMEX credit card. It says that my country is not supported (I'm from Peru and it is a supported country). The card is also from Peru, so I really don't have a clue why this is happening. If someone has...

• Hello, I am having a problem when paying with my AMEX credit card. It says that my country is not supported (I'm from Peru and it is a supported country). The card is also from Peru, so I really don'...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I broke my phone but kept paying for Spotify and didn't use it for months can I get reimbursed and reactivate my account and get my downloaded music on my new phone?

• I broke my phone but kept paying for Spotify and didn't use it for months can I get reimbursed and reactivate my account and get my downloaded music on my new phone?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login error

i get a message saying i have a wrong username/password after pressing "ok" on "you have alreaddy autorized spotify". This only happens on the app, i have tryed in my phone tablet and computer and in all got the same error, in the website though, it ...

• Casual Listener
  • i get a message saying i have a wrong username/password after pressing "ok" on "you have alreaddy autorized spotify". This only happens on the app, i have tryed in my phone tablet and computer and in...
  • Ad84238
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Messed up email but still got charged

So today i signed up for a student acccount with spotify. My card got charged but i entered an email that does not correlate to my (alschafer1) account. I have no way to cancel the payments because the email I used is not connected to any spotify acc...

• So today i signed up for a student acccount with spotify. My card got charged but i entered an email that does not correlate to my (alschafer1) account. I have no way to cancel the payments because t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

getting charged for an account i didn't know i had??

alright folks currently i use a spotify premium account that's linked to my facebook and gets charged to my debit card. i feel like one month i charged the payment settings for it to be charged to my credit card, but i'm not 100% on this. aNYWAYS i'm...

• alright folks   currently i use a spotify premium account that's linked to my facebook and gets charged to my debit card. i feel like one month i charged the payment settings for it to be char...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

refunding my money

I cancelled my subscription before the due date and I was still charged for it can I please get my money back

• I cancelled my subscription before the due date and I was still charged for it can I please get my money back
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

I just bought premium with some money on my Apple ID, it took the money off of my apple gift card but I still don't have premium. how can this be fixed?

• I just bought premium with some money on my Apple ID, it took the money off of my apple gift card but I still don't have premium. how can this be fixed?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me quitaron premium

Yo había pagado mi cuenta y al cerrar sesión y volver a iniciar ya no soy premium, les dejo la imagen de cuando pagué

• Yo había pagado mi cuenta y al cerrar sesión y volver a iniciar ya no soy premium, les dejo la imagen de cuando pagué
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Privacy for Family Subscription

Hi! If I were to upgrade to a Family Subscription, would I be able to see the other members' profiles? Or would it be the same as before...if I follow them, I get to see their playlists and stuff? I guess what I'm trying to ask is...do we share a pas...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! If I were to upgrade to a Family Subscription, would I be able to see the other members' profiles? Or would it be the same as before...if I follow them, I get to see their playlists and stuff? I ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Play music offline

I recently subscribed to Spotify Premium account but why can't i seem to play music offline/on demand? I have already downloaded the songs (my playlists) and set option to "Available offline". Everytime I try to play music, it requires an Internet co...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently subscribed to Spotify Premium account but why can't i seem to play music offline/on demand? I have already downloaded the songs (my playlists) and set option to "Available o...
  • vixen_22k
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student credentials associated with other account

I recently reviewed my account and i went from having the student discount and then after 2 months it went up to the regular premium price. I went to reapply for the student discount and I receive the error message that these student credentials are ...

• I recently reviewed my account and i went from having the student discount and then after 2 months it went up to the regular premium price. I went to reapply for the student discount and I receive th...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help section for Artists

Why is there no help section for artists? I Have a simple question but there is nowhere suitable to ask it (Question is: how do we get our bio added to our artist page?) https://open.spotify.com/artist/3mcPR9GIlT8DEN4Io251ah

• Visitor
  • Why is there no help section for artists? I Have a simple question but there is nowhere suitable to ask it (Question is: how do we get our bio added to our artist page?) https://open.spotify.com/arti...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being Charged on Credit Card for Premium when Free

My credit card has been charged multiple months for Premium, and I have no premium account. I have sent in a contact e-mail with no response. What is the next best course of action? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card has been charged multiple months for Premium, and I have no premium account.  I have sent in a contact e-mail with no response.  What is the next best course of action? &nbsp...
  • klazas25
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

why i'm not eligible to use 3 for 1 offer?

i'm getting this message: "It appears that you are not eligible for the discounted product that you are trying to purchase. If you'd like you can still upgrade your account to premium at any time." i was so happy untill i saw this message while tryin...

• Casual Listener
  • i'm getting this message: "It appears that you are not eligible for the discounted product that you are trying to purchase. If you'd like you can still upgrade your account to premium at any time." ...
  • daejahs
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I bought premium using the subscriptions page in iTunes but my account is not upgrading

So I bought premium in the subscriptions page on iTunes but when I go to my account it still says free account. I've tried signing out, re downloading the app but nothing worked. Help.

• Casual Listener
  • So I bought premium in the subscriptions page on iTunes but when I go to my account it still says free account. I've tried signing out, re downloading the app but nothing worked. Help.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium, can't reinstall app on rebooted phone

I just rebooted my phone after some software issues and when I tried to reinstall the Spotify app, play store says the app isn't available in my country (I'm in the channel Islands) but I'm paying for premium how can I get Spotify on my phone again?!

• Casual Listener
  • I just rebooted my phone after some software issues and when I tried to reinstall the Spotify app, play store says the app isn't available in my country (I'm in the channel Islands) but I'm paying fo...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get my money back?

I didn't get premium but my card was still charged can I get my money back ?

• I didn't get premium but my card was still charged can I get my money back ?
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months for 1 but only got 1 month

Just bought premium with the 3 months for the cost of 1, but i only got 1 month. I used paypal, and pressed the 3 for 1 ad on the spotify client

• Just bought premium with the 3 months for the cost of 1, but i only got 1 month. I used paypal, and pressed the 3 for 1 ad on the spotify client
  • Chloebutler
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Mi nombre de usuario y Playlists no aparecen en las búsquedas

Cada vez que alguna persona quiere buscar mi nombre de usuario en Spotify no aparezco en las búsquedas, cuando alguien busca mis playlists pasa lo mismo. Todas mis playlists son públicas y mi usuario también. Alguien sabe qué puede estar fallando? Gr...

• Cada vez que alguna persona quiere buscar mi nombre de usuario en Spotify no aparezco en las búsquedas, cuando alguien busca mis playlists pasa lo mismo.  Todas mis playlists son públicas y mi...
  • kushbull20
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes