Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Canceled subscription but was charged trying to get refund

Hello I cancelled my subscription and was still charged i was trying to get my money refunded .I have not used the sevices either.

• Hello I cancelled my subscription and was still charged i was trying to get my money refunded .I have not used the sevices either.
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought 3month of premium.

Hello so i have a qeustion. I bought 3month of premium, and i just want to listen music for only that 3month and i dont want to be charged when it expires, so can i cancel my subscribtion and still be able listen to music for that 3month i payed? or ...

• Hello so i have a qeustion. I bought 3month of premium, and i just want to listen music for only that 3month and i dont want to be charged when it expires, so can i cancel my subscribtion and st...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

app store

just renewed my subscription on the app store, but my premium account is still not active. how long does it take???

• just renewed my subscription on the app store, but my premium account is still not active. how long does it take???
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bose sound touch requires premium, but i'm a premium member?

I am having problems getting soundtouch to work with spotify, i am a premium member and have succesfully linked my premium account but when i go to play a song and error appear in soundtouch saying "Requires a premium account". This is really frustra...

• I am having problems getting soundtouch to work with spotify, i am a premium member and have succesfully linked my premium account but when i go to play a song and error appear in soundtouch saying "...
  • Tiburonbor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot join Premium for Family

As a Premium user I have upgraded my account to Premium for Family because I experienced that my family members were using my account on the home PC, when I was about to use the same account on my work address... I've now upgraded to Premium for Fami...

• As a Premium user I have upgraded my account to Premium for Family because I experienced that my family members were using my account on the home PC, when I was about to use the same account on my wo...
  • 0x412E2047696C
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

suscripcion

BUenas tarde ayer publique dos veces que al suscribirme a premium me mando error del banco pero si me hizo el cargo la tarjeta quisiera saber quepuedo hacer, ya desinstale y reinstale en compu y cel y no paso nada graciias

• Casual Listener
  • BUenas tarde ayer publique dos veces que al suscribirme a premium me mando error del banco pero si me hizo el cargo la tarjeta quisiera saber quepuedo hacer, ya desinstale y reinstale en compu y cel ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem changing countries

So, I lived one year abroad (in the US) and now I'm back to my native country, in the case, Brazil. As I used to buy gift cards to use premium in the US, my account is set as an american one. But in Brazil, my family has a family Spotify account, and...

• So, I lived one year abroad (in the US) and now I'm back to my native country, in the case, Brazil. As I used to buy gift cards to use premium in the US, my account is set as an american one. But in ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't pay

HiI Want to change free spotify to Premium but when i introduce my credit card said that my Bank have a bad day.The credit card that i want to use, i used before to pay

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I Want to change free spotify to Premium but when i introduce my credit card said that my Bank have a bad day. The credit card that i want to use, i used before to pay
  • hector333333
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem to get premium

Hello!I live in iran and I've problem to get premium.Can you tell me how can I get premium?(We dont have any international payment service)Please hlp me.

• Hello! I live in iran and I've problem to get premium. Can you tell me how can I get premium? (We dont have any international payment service) Please hlp me.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can log in with website but not app

Like the title says, website login works fine. Phone app says account doesn't exist.

• Like the title says, website login works fine. Phone app says account doesn't exist.
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged and never premium!!

Hi I am being charged on my credit card $9.99 since April 1, 2016 four time including that time ( 4-1-16, 4-30-16, 5-31-16, 6-30-16) and i haven't been upgraded. I found out about this trying to put specific songs and couldn't. I am being charged for...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am being charged on my credit card $9.99 since April 1, 2016 four time including that time ( 4-1-16, 4-30-16, 5-31-16, 6-30-16) and i haven't been upgraded. I found out about this trying to put ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried to buy .99cents for 3 months promo but still a "Free User,"

Hi, I tried to buy the .99 cents for the first three months summer promo yesterday, the last day. I used paypal, it took me to the pay pal site but after paying I was bounced back to the payment page and a notice flashed in red saying there was a pro...

• Hi,   I tried to buy the .99 cents for the first three months summer promo yesterday, the last day.  I used paypal, it took me to the pay pal site but after paying I was bounced back to th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

• Casual Listener
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to upgrade to Family cause Vodafone promo is still active.

Hi everyone,i'm Nico. I have a problem with my premium account. I joined premium 1 year ago using a Vodafone promo in Italy. Now, i would like to upgrade to Family to share the service with my wife and i'm not able to do it because my account is conn...

• Hi everyone, i'm Nico. I have a problem with my premium account. I joined premium 1 year ago using a Vodafone promo in Italy. Now, i would like to upgrade to Family to share the service with my wife...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong owner of spotify family

The person that had spotify premium wanted to become owner on spotify family but when she paid i ended up being the owner so the person that paid for spotify family now has to pay twice. I would like to change the owner of this account.

• The person that had spotify premium wanted to become owner on spotify family but when she paid i ended up being the owner so the person that paid for spotify family now has to pay twice. I would like...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify: sleazy and deception business practice? Or just incompetent?

I have never signed up for Spotify. I started receiving spam emails from Spotify. At the bottom of the emails are always links to "unsubscribe". I click these links. The emails keep coming. I go to the other link at the bottom of the emails -- to cha...

• Casual Listener
  • I have never signed up for Spotify. I started receiving spam emails from Spotify. At the bottom of the emails are always links to "unsubscribe". I click these links. The emails keep coming.   ...
  • paebrain
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription

I bought a premium subscription through iTunes with my iPod this morning, but when I go to the subscription tab, it still says FREE. I have logged out and back in, uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times, and I have tried the same things on...

• I bought a premium subscription through iTunes with my iPod this morning, but when I go to the subscription tab, it still says FREE.  I have logged out and back in, uninstalled and reinstalled t...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PLAN FAMILIAR

Hola, mi plan familiar puede incluir a 3 miembros adicionales ?

• Hola, mi plan familiar puede incluir a 3 miembros adicionales ?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Duplicate Account

Hello,My problems started a few days ago, I e-mailed about it twice but got an automated reply that didn't provide any answers. There is a topic on the forums about this problem here but it is for users that have a username and password, I don't have...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My problems started a few days ago, I e-mailed about it twice but got an automated reply that didn't provide any answers. There is a topic on the forums about this problem here ...
  • Charliebutler
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes