Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged premium and no service, no way to cancel charging

I did subscribe for a 3 months promotion for premium 6 months ago. Never received service, now I cannot find the way to cancel. My account options says I'm basic user and no credit card information to remove, a don't have another Spotify account.

• I did subscribe for a 3 months promotion for premium 6 months ago. Never received service, now I cannot find the way to cancel. My account options says I'm basic user and no credit card information t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I got premium for 3 months for $0.99, but Spotify is not working offline. I've had premium for a few days and it says my account is premium. I've tried signing out and back in but it still needs an Internet connection.

• I got premium for 3 months for $0.99, but Spotify is not working offline. I've had premium for a few days and it says my account is premium. I've tried signing out and back in but it still needs an I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unknown charge

hi, Ive been using the spotify student account which is £4.99 a month and when my 12 months was up the following month i was charged £29.99 rather than the standard fee of £9.99. ive been looking into why this might have occured and couldnt find an a...

• hi,  Ive been using the spotify student account which is £4.99 a month and when my 12 months was up the following month i was charged £29.99 rather than the standard fee of £9.99. ive been look...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

not upgrading to Premium when i have paidfor this

I have been debited for premium, and not had a receipt issued or been upgraded. Have tried all thelog out/login suggestions but still not working.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been debited for premium, and not had a receipt issued or been upgraded. Have tried all thelog out/login suggestions but still not working.
  • lynnem2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to spotify premium

Hi, Could you please help me. I bought spotify premium but I did it with the wrong username and emaiadres. Now I can't connect it with my original spotify account. How can I solve the problem and delete the second account and use the original account...

• Hi,   Could you please help me. I bought spotify premium but I did it with the wrong username and emaiadres. Now I can't connect it with my original spotify account. How can I solve the proble...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 99p

Hi,It states on my Spotify that I can upgrade to premium for 99p for 3 months and then 9.99 each month after.When I click onto it only say 30 days free and 9.99 there after.........I want the original offer, how do I go about doing this please?Thank ...

• Hi, It states on my Spotify that I can upgrade to premium for 99p for 3 months and then 9.99 each month after. When I click onto it only say 30 days free and 9.99 there after......... I want...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I payed 3 days ago the .99€ for 3 month subscription but got nothing.

I payed the 3 months discount subscription but nothing is payed and i didn't get the premium status. My friend had the same problem so he took the 7 day free premium and after that he could buy the promo, but now, i've done the same and i just can pa...

• I payed the 3 months discount subscription but nothing is payed and i didn't get the premium status. My friend had the same problem so he took the 7 day free premium and after that he could buy the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account email and password changed/hacked

I can't seem to login to my spotify premium on the desktop app- I can login on my phone and onto my account via facebook, but the email address that my account is registered to has been changed to one I don't recognise. Because of this, any support o...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to login to my spotify premium on the desktop app- I can login on my phone and onto my account via facebook, but the email address that my account is registered to has been changed to on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Money is gone

2 days ago ı bought a pre for my sis the money paid but she didnt get the pre also ı bought it for my mom today there was an error that said she already used something like that before she didnt get the pre acc but the money gona again what should I ...

• 2 days ago ı bought a pre for my sis the money paid but she didnt get the pre also ı bought it for my mom today there was an error that said she already used something like that before she didnt get ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot password

I managed to forget my password. And I also forgot the password for the email address(yahoo) that I used when I created my account. How do I log in? Can my password be reset or sent to another email? I can't get Yahoo to reset my password right now.

• Visitor
  • I managed to forget my password. And I also forgot the password for the email address(yahoo) that I used when I created my account. How do I log in? Can my password be reset or sent to another email?...
  • siivora
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Connect] not an idea but a facebook login problem

hello everyone. i used to use my account on 4 different devices. one is an iphone others are windows pc. i connected my facebook to my account. the problem is; i dont have everyday access one of windows pc and that pc in a cafe(my old workplace), so ...

• hello everyone. i used to use my account on 4 different devices. one is an iphone others are windows pc. i connected my facebook to my account. the problem is;   i dont have everyday access on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Giftcard (12months)

Is there a chance to pay spotify family anually? If so, can you guys tell me the URL?TY in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a chance to pay spotify family anually? If so, can you guys tell me the URL? TY in advance.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Subscription

Hi, why I am paying for a service what I dont have. My account is arpf1, and every month, I pay, I try desuscribe, and the page say to me I am a free user of Spotify...

• Hi, why I am paying for a service what I dont have. My account is arpf1, and every month, I pay, I try desuscribe, and the page say to me I am a free user of Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Password works,,then do not work and so on

its tome for spotify to adress the password they have had since the beginning. im sitting here with my entire famelies account list, and working passwords, (when we logg on to spotify individually.)But as soon as i try to log any of them on to their ...

• its tome for spotify to adress the password they have had since the beginning. im sitting here with my entire famelies account list, and working passwords, (when we logg on to spotify individually.) ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay with PayPal (Finland)

Hi! Despite of the happy greetings, I am getting little frustrated already. I was previously checking in through my home ISP here in Finland (Telia Sonera), but did quit the contract with them about two weeks ago. I was convinced that it is easy to c...

• Hi!   Despite of the happy greetings, I am getting little frustrated already. I was previously checking in through my home ISP here in Finland (Telia Sonera), but did quit the contract with th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Password can not be created

Hello together, I have the following problem. I am trying to create a device password to log in via "mysqueezebox.com", i used the "create password" button and received an e-mail. When I now try to set a password it returns an error message wich says...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello together,   I have the following problem. I am trying to create a device password to log in via "mysqueezebox.com", i used the "create password" button and received an e-mail. When I now...
  • Mindless2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate account due to deleted facebook account

I have two accounts with that have the same email address. And one of the accounts is an paid account. From the paid account i'm still logged in on my desktop app but i forgot the password and username becuase it was linked to a deleted facebook acco...

• I have two accounts with that have the same email address. And one of the accounts is an paid account. From the paid account i'm still logged in on my desktop app but i forgot the password and userna...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disregard this topic.

Solved thanks to @SpotifyCares.

• Casual Listener
  • Solved thanks to @SpotifyCares.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Payment Options

I am trying to change my credit card for my student account, as my old card expired. When I try to change payment details, I encounter a loading screen that has lasted over 30 minutes. I have tried clearing the cache, closing other tabs, etc. etc. I ...

• I am trying to change my credit card for my student account, as my old card expired. When I try to change payment details, I encounter a loading screen that has lasted over 30 minutes. I have tried c...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgrading after payment?

9.99 pending on my bank, and I want to upgrade to the family plan, will it charge me another $15 or will it charge the difference,,,,,

• Visitor
  • 9.99 pending on my bank, and I want to upgrade to the family plan, will it charge me another $15 or will it charge the difference,,,,,
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes