Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

promo offer

how can i get the P9 offer instead of P129?

• how can i get the P9 offer instead of P129?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink FB account

HiI wish to unlink my fb account so that I can use the email address (karlleong97@gmail.com) to create a new spotify account.

• Visitor
  • Hi I wish to unlink my fb account so that I can use the email address (karlleong97@gmail.com) to create a new spotify account.
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing supcription

I have Spotify Premium by my mobile supscription.I want to change mobile supscription to a company who does not provide Spotify.How can I keep and pay for Spotify Premium? Do I have to change my account and payment information directly to Spotify?

• I have Spotify Premium by my mobile supscription. I want to change mobile supscription to a company who does not provide Spotify. How can I keep and pay for Spotify Premium? Do I have to change my ...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Spotify has been paused because your account is being used elsewhere" persistently

I'm having an issue with someone else using my account. I've changed my Spotify and Facebook passwords multiple times to completely different ones, and also used the "Sign out of everywhere" button in my account - which does successfully sign me out ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having an issue with someone else using my account. I've changed my Spotify and Facebook passwords multiple times to completely different ones, and also used the "Sign out of everywhere" button i...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Payment issues

I'm being charged $5.33 twice everyday!! And I don't even have premium. How do I stop this and get my money back ???

• Casual Listener
  • I'm being charged $5.33 twice everyday!! And I don't even have premium. How do I stop this and get my money back ???
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

advertising though premium through family plan

Hey, I recently got invited to spotify family. In both desktop clients (win and linux) a get advertising though I am on premium. Mostly the advertising is about upgrading to premium. Maybe the system does not recocnise the family premium account as a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I recently got invited to spotify family. In both desktop clients (win and linux) a get advertising though I am on premium. Mostly the advertising is about upgrading to premium. Maybe t...
  • mrscrooby
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

Hey - I am pretty sure my account has been hacked. Back in March I got an email from Spotify saying that my subscription had been cancelled. A couple of days later I recieved one saying that it has been renewed. Since then I have problems with my pla...

• Hey - I am pretty sure my account has been hacked.  Back in March I got an email from Spotify saying that my subscription had been cancelled. A couple of days later I recieved one saying th...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Misleading Advertisement?

Hey guys! First of all, sorry if I got it wrong, but... Taking this ad into consideration: Is it only me, or wouldn't this imply that you should actually be able to get 6 accounts for the fixed price of 14,99€/month? I got a bit of confused, especial...

Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 12.16.22.png Family+subaccount+upgrade
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey guys!  First of all, sorry if I got it wrong, but...  Taking this ad into consideration:  Is it only me, or wouldn't this imply that you should actually be able to g...
  • Walle_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify refuses to install in the correct language even when forced

If you want English, Live in Sweden, with Spanish language setting in the computer for search engines, then this happens when you go to SPOTIFY.SE or SPOTIFY.COM: 1) You will come to spotify.es no matter how you do it. You must change search engine p...

• If you want English, Live in Sweden, with Spanish language setting in the computer for search engines, then this happens when you go to SPOTIFY.SE or SPOTIFY.COM:   1) You will come to spotify...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recover deleted playlist

Hi, my account was hacked earlier this week, and I finally got it back today. However the culprit went and deleted my main playlist that I spent a bunch of time making. Is there any way of getting it back? It was called "Qriik is Love" and had about ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my account was hacked earlier this week, and I finally got it back today. However the culprit went and deleted my main playlist that I spent a bunch of time making. Is there any way of getting it...
  • Nition
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot upload an image

For some reason, I cannot upload an image from my computer in order to change my profile picture. I'm not sure what the problem is.

• Roadie
  • For some reason, I cannot upload an image from my computer in order to change my profile picture. I'm not sure what the problem is.
  • realityfantasy
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cumulating promotions

Hello, I have received two different promo for spotify premium:1 month free with vodafone3 months at 0.99€ from spotify I was wondering if:I can apply for the month-free one and then having the 3 months/0.99After applying for the 1 month-free the oth...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have received two different promo for spotify premium: 1 month free with vodafone 3 months at 0.99€ from spotify   I was wondering if: I can apply for the month-free on...
  • Nikooo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium weck?

Ich habe das angebot mit 30 tagen kostenlos testen angenommen daraufhin muste ich eine kreditkarte hinzufügen oder den code einer spotify karte eingeben . Ich hab den code eingegeben habe aber nur 1 monat premium gehabt was ist mit den 30 tagen koste...

• Casual Listener
  • Ich habe das angebot mit 30 tagen kostenlos testen angenommen daraufhin muste ich eine kreditkarte hinzufügen oder den code einer spotify karte eingeben . Ich hab den code eingegeben habe aber nur 1 ...
  • dodoschabus-AT
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get premiym

I've tried everything and still can't get the premium I paid for a long time ago. This seems like a common problem. What a scam.

• I've tried everything and still can't get the premium I paid for a long time ago. This seems like a common problem. What a scam.
  • Bell412
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charges

I do not have premium but have been charged £9.99 anyone know why this could be?

• Casual Listener
  • I do not have premium but have been charged £9.99 anyone know why this could be?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue adding family members

Hi, I have my family plan active and wanted to add my wife to it as well, as now we can have more family members in the plan. However, when I try to use a link to add her, spotify says "the family member must be in the same country". Well, her accoun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have my family plan active and wanted to add my wife to it as well, as now we can have more family members in the plan. However, when I try to use a link to add her, spotify says "the ...
  • Pehu
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account migration from fb to new non-fb account

Hi, I submitted a migration request to spotify support but never got responded

• Visitor
  • Hi, I submitted a migration request to spotify support but never got responded 😕
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Says I'm abroad but I'm not

Hello,I cannot log in to my Spotify ap on my phone as it says I can only listen for 14 days while abroad. I am not abroad and have not gone abroad since getting Spotify. How do I fix this?

• Hello, I cannot log in to my Spotify ap on my phone as it says I can only listen for 14 days while abroad. I am not abroad and have not gone abroad since getting Spotify. How do I fix this?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel my mobile $.99 subscription!

How to cancel my mobile $.99 spotify premium subscription? I have no email and there is nothing on the app.

• Visitor
  • How to cancel my mobile $.99 spotify premium subscription? I have no email and there is nothing on the app.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid 3 months, only 2 activated.

Hi! I just paid the offer of 0'99€ for 3 months of premium service.The service is activated, but it's activated till 03/08/16 , and that's only 2 months. It had to finish in September, this is so strange.Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance!

• Hi! I just paid the offer of 0'99€ for 3 months of premium service. The service is activated, but it's activated till 03/08/16 , and that's only 2 months. It had to finish in September, this is so s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes