Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Someone hacked my account

Hey guys! I unsubscribed from spofity to test apple music.Now i'm back and someone was using my account!With premium using ma card i think. I had one playlist and it's gone. All saved albums are replaced by different music. And someone was listening ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys!   I unsubscribed from spofity to test apple music. Now i'm back and someone was using my account! With premium using ma card i think.   I had one playlist and it's gone. All...
  • thrusher89
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months of Premium for 6.99 EUR

Ad promises 3 month subscription for 6.99.- After payment i see subscription ends 2016-06-24.

sptfy prem.JPG sptfy prem2.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Ad promises 3 month subscription for 6.99.-   After payment i see subscription ends 2016-06-24.  
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

I've been trying to subscribe to Spotify but my email address was used by someone from Mexico to sign up. This unknown person created an account with a username I don't want. Can someone help me change it? I've sent two Contact Forms and nobody has r...

• I've been trying to subscribe to Spotify but my email address was used by someone from Mexico to sign up. This unknown person created an account with a username I don't want. Can someone help me chan...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan not available in Canada?

Hi Everyone, I have been using Spotify for a very long time and just switched my account over from a US account to the Canada account. Wanted to get my kids off my personal account and had read back in November 2014 that the family plan was coming. W...

• Regular
  • Hi Everyone, I have been using Spotify for a very long time and just switched my account over from a US account to the Canada account. Wanted to get my kids off my personal account and had read b...
  • brrmcgrr
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot upgrade to premium family

I have tried to upgrade for several days but Spotify keeps rejecting the very same credit card that I use to pay my subscription every month

• I have tried to upgrade for several days but Spotify keeps rejecting the very same credit card that I use to pay my subscription every month
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify familiy

Hello, I wanted to ask how do you change spotify family to the new one for 15 €? Thank you!

• Hello,   I wanted to ask how do you change spotify family to the new one for 15 €?   Thank you!
  • capandrea91
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to un-link from Facebook!

I have been trying to contact Spotify for months, followed the help steps and nothing! I need to delete my facbook and my Spotify (I have premium) is linked to it. Anyone have any suggestions? I do not want to delete my Spotify because of all my play...

• Visitor
  • I have been trying to contact Spotify for months, followed the help steps and nothing! I need to delete my facbook and my Spotify (I have premium) is linked to it. Anyone have any suggestions? I do n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a family member - billing date

Hello,today, as it is my usual billing date, I was charged for Spotify Family with 4 members.Now I'd like to add 5th family member to my Spotify Family. But if I add him today, will I be charged again?If I don't want to pay the subscription twice, do...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, today, as it is my usual billing date, I was charged for Spotify Family with 4 members. Now I'd like to add 5th family member to my Spotify Family. But if I add him today, will I be char...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to family plan

Previously had 3 separate Spotify accounts. I upgraded to the family plan and added my other 2 spotify accounts to the family plan. Do I need to cancel the other two accounts to avoid monthly charges for them or does it automatically cancel them when...

• Previously had 3 separate Spotify accounts. I upgraded to the family plan and added my other 2 spotify accounts to the family plan. Do I need to cancel the other two accounts to avoid monthly charges...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Broadcasting spotify for a business

I love spotify and I'm trying to convince the owner of our pizza restaurant to get spotify for the store. Is there a special account type we would need in order to play in our business, or are we good on a standard premium account?

• I love spotify and I'm trying to convince the owner of our pizza restaurant to get spotify for the store. Is there a special account type we would need in order to play in our business, or are we goo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Three Offline Device Limit - per user or per account?

I've just had the update to Spotify Family which is great as it's me, my wife and three sons. However it's not clear how the three offline devices limit is figured. Do we each have three offline devices available or is three over the whole five users...

• I've just had the update to Spotify Family which is great as it's me, my wife and three sons. However it's not clear how the three offline devices limit is figured. Do we each have three offline devi...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Accounts 1 E-Mail Adress

Hi guys, A few minutes ago Ive bought Spotify Premium. But now, I have got a Problem because Spotify dont show me that I am a Premium User. Every time I try to log in Spotify shows me that I am logged in with my Facebook account (My Facebook account ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   A few minutes ago Ive bought Spotify Premium. But now, I have got a Problem because Spotify dont show me that I am a Premium User. Every time I try to log in Spotify shows me that I...
  • INEEDHELP2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to Contact Support

First off I want to start out by saying how much I love Spotify. I was a Premium customer for about 3 years and loved it! Never had an issue or complaint and recommended it to my friends, family and co-workers. It was linked to my Facebook so I share...

• Regular
  • First off I want to start out by saying how much I love Spotify.  I was a Premium customer for about 3 years and loved it! Never had an issue or complaint and recommended it to my friends, ...
  • calisin
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment OK. No Premium yet

The frist payment was paid into my account but I still do not have premium access.And its strange that the promotional option says that I will pay R$1,99 for 3 months in sequence and then it will cost 14,90. But at the first time I got charged 14,90!...

• Casual Listener
  •   The frist payment was paid into my account but I still do not have premium access. And its strange that the promotional option says that I will pay R$1,99 for 3 months in sequence and the...
  • iamleek
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Deletei meu Facebook e não consigo mudar meu e-mail no Spotify

I canceled My Facebook and would like To chance a e-mail address to enter in Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • I canceled My Facebook and would like To chance a e-mail address to enter in Spotify
  • JulianaMarques
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium 3 month offer

Hi. I bought Spotify premium, 3 month for 9kr.The question is, when should I sign off the premium membership if I don't want to pay for the full price after the 3 month (99kr)? Should I do it now or?? I really need help thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I bought Spotify premium, 3 month for 9kr. The question is, when should I sign off the premium membership if I don't want to pay for the full price after the 3 month (99kr)? Should I do it now o...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel account

Hi: I´m being invoiced 9,99€ monthly for a service I´m not using.In fact, I don´t even know the username.We believe my son created 2 accounts under the same e-mail address.When i try to recuperate password to enter I always get directed to the same f...

• Hi:   I´m being invoiced 9,99€ monthly for a service I´m not using. In fact, I don´t even know the username. We believe my son created 2 accounts under the same e-mail address. When i try t...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

I got a new credit card number and received an email saying I needed to update my info, so I did. Then it charged my card so I thought everything was fine. Then today I got the same email so I did it again, charged again. How do I get the first charg...

• I got a new credit card number and received an email saying I needed to update my info, so I did. Then it charged my card so I thought everything was fine. Then today I got the same email so I did it...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant upgrade to premium

Hi. I want to get premium for 99cent. Im from germany. After the Paypal paying i get back to the 99cent-offer-website and my account is still free. What should I do?

• Hi. I want to get premium for 99cent. Im from germany. After the Paypal paying i get back to the 99cent-offer-website and my account is still free. What should I do?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Scamming Me?

I just happened to go on my account to see if I could cancel my current subscription to get the 3 months for 99p deal, which I can't. (Great customer loyalty scheme spotify...) And it said that my next account renewal was going to be for SPOTIFY FAMI...

• I just happened to go on my account to see if I could cancel my current subscription to get the 3 months for 99p deal, which I can't. (Great customer loyalty scheme spotify...) And it said that my ne...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes