Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ironhoodie
  • Visitor
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes
  • Account
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Library deleted

Hi. I am from Turkey and using Vodafone's Spotify Premium. Today all of my songs got deleted from my phone. And then my library's %90 git deleted too. When I open it from my computer I can see them but I can't see them on my phone please make it the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I am from Turkey and using Vodafone's Spotify Premium. Today all of my songs got deleted from my phone. And then my library's %90 git deleted too. When I open it from my computer I can see them b...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up Label page

Hi everyone, Since I don't know if my last message is posted, I post it again. I represent a label with a lot of classical music. We decided to be more active in the online world, so therefore I'm trying to set up a label page. I started a label by l...

• Music Fan
  • Hi everyone,   Since I don't know if my last message is posted, I post it again.   I represent a label with a lot of classical music. We decided to be more active in the online world, s...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancelled Premium subscription, Paypal got charged. What can I do?

Hi all, When I subscribed to the Spotify Premium trial period for 99 cents, I immediately cancelled it knowing that I will be able to use it for the full three months. On my account page, it said my subscription would last until March 7, 2016. Today ...

• Hi all,   When I subscribed to the Spotify Premium trial period for 99 cents, I immediately cancelled it knowing that I will be able to use it for the full three months. On my account page, it...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

They basicly stole my money

So i thought i have cancel my suscribsen. but no, i look on my bank konto and there i saw that spotify had transferet money for premium. soo how can i do so i get my money back, PLEASE HELP ME ;( #RipMoney

• Casual Listener
  • So i thought i have cancel my suscribsen. but no, i look on my bank konto and there i saw that spotify had transferet money for premium. soo how can i do so i get my money back, PLEASE HELP ME ;( #Ri...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

unsubsribe Premium

ok 3 months a go i subsribed to Premium for 3 months for 0.99cntnow it almost at it s aend and i want to unsubscribe becaus it wil go to a paid subscribsion for9.99 a month and i dont want that.I searched the Spotify page how i can do that, but the p...

• Regular
  • ok 3 months a go i subsribed to Premium for 3 months for 0.99cnt now it almost at it s aend and i want to unsubscribe becaus it wil go to a paid subscribsion for9.99 a month and i dont want that. I...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cant join a family plan issue please help

So i recently have been invited to a family plan and i have premium which cancels in like 3 days i clicked redeem code and it told me i couldnt join it because i already have an account

• Casual Listener
  • So i recently have been invited to a family plan and i have premium which cancels in like 3 days i clicked redeem code and it told me i couldnt join it because i already have an account
  • mflowersmike
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

Hi, My country button is not 'greyed out'. I can 'change it', but the problem is, there is only one country listed. ps: No, i do not use proxy. I understand that you can only use spotify overseas for 14 days. Does that mean that I can't use spotify f...

• Hi,   My country button is not 'greyed out'. I can 'change it', but the problem is, there is only one country listed.   ps: No, i do not use proxy.   I understand that you can on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

Does Spotify refund your money if you cancel your subscription the day they took their money

• Does Spotify refund your money if you cancel your subscription the day they took their money
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally created a 4 family account, instead of a 2 family account

Is there really NO WAY to cancel this, or change it to a two family account? I immediately noticed the mistake, but can not go back to fix it.

• Is there really NO WAY to cancel this, or change it to a two family account? I immediately noticed the mistake, but can not go back to fix it.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still haven't received my Chromecast voucher.

Hi, I purchased the 3 months of premium on February 24th, and received the notification about taking up to 7 days for a follow-up email with a voucher for the free Chromecast. It has been more than 7 days now, how much longer should I wait?

• Hi,   I purchased the 3 months of premium on February 24th, and received the notification about taking up to 7 days for a follow-up email with a voucher for the free Chromecast. &nbs...
  • Burosky
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Urgent: Account Premium paid but cant use it

Hello yesterday I get my account blocked from premium to free. I have paied as from the las 14 months in the 5 of february, in the account details said that I will be charged in the 16/3/2016 for the next monthly paiment. The status in the account de...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello yesterday I get my account blocked from premium to free. I have paied as from the las 14 months in the 5 of february, in the account details said that I will be charged in the 16/3/2016 for the...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst customer service- no refund/no premium

As per screen shot my student info was rejected. Now customer service is 0 help for the double charge for a service I was marked ineligible for... Why is there not a phone number also?

image.png image.png
  • Casual Listener
  • As per screen shot my student info was rejected.  Now customer service is 0 help for the double charge for a service I was marked ineligible for... Why is there not a phone number also?
  • Suckfpotify96
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

RM 2 OFFER

Help me guys. Im from Malaysia and there is a promotion for RM 2 for 3 months for spotify premium. Byt why when i wanna pay, they charge is at 6.99 USD. Why guys?

• Help me guys. Im from Malaysia and there is a promotion for RM 2 for 3 months for spotify premium. Byt why when i wanna pay, they charge is at 6.99 USD. Why guys?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Eliminar o migrar cuenta vinculada con Facebook sin abrir Facebook.

He eliminado mi cuenta de Facebook sin posibilidad a reactivarla. Y ahora no puedo ingresar a la cuenta de Spotify Premium que estaba vinculada. Se puede migrar a una nueva cuenta creada con mi correo?. Deseo evitar un cargo duplicado.

• He eliminado mi cuenta de Facebook sin posibilidad a reactivarla. Y ahora no puedo ingresar a la cuenta de Spotify Premium que estaba vinculada. Se puede migrar a una nueva cuenta creada con mi corre...
  • trn
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Deactivate Facebook and using my Gmail for second account

Spotify Team, I'm in the process of deleting/deactivating my Facebook account and normally i use my facebook to auto log me into a lot of my apps. how do i get my Facebook account off of spotify and get the email address i used there to be released s...

• Spotify Team,    I'm in the process of deleting/deactivating my Facebook account and normally i use my facebook to auto log me into a lot of my apps.  how do i get my Facebook accou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer Premium from account#139890646-837538

My husband passed away and the payments are still being made for Premium Account. I would like to keep Spotify but need the payments transferred to my account.

• My husband passed away and the payments are still being made for Premium Account. I would like to keep Spotify but need the payments transferred to my account.
  • pheezhouse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Working at licensed store

I work at a licensed starbucks location, (so no partner number). Is there anyway that I can sign up and receive the free premium spotify?I really need to work at a corporate location -_-

• I work at a licensed starbucks location, (so no partner number). Is there anyway that I can sign up and receive the free premium spotify? I really need to work at a corporate location -_-
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay using iTunes?

Today is the last day of my Spotify Premium membership, I initially paid with my Paypal but I want to pay with iTunes credit this time but I can't find anyway to renew my subscription in the iOS app. How can I pay for it from the app?

• Casual Listener
  • Today is the last day of my Spotify Premium membership, I initially paid with my Paypal but I want to pay with iTunes credit this time but I can't find anyway to renew my subscription in the iOS app....
  • Keitoru
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Deals

Attempted to get the student deal but deal wasnt completed and payment was still removed. I didnt recieve any subscription it just took my money

• Attempted to get the student deal but deal wasnt completed and payment was still removed. I didnt recieve any subscription it just took my money
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant subscribe i paid

I paid 2 times but still im not involve with premium yet can you please help me with this thanks.

• I paid 2 times but still im not involve with premium yet can you please help me with this thanks.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes