Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancelled subscription but was still charged

HelloI cancelled my subscription and was still charged. I have been trying to get a hold of someone from spotify for the past hour and all I get are automated responses.There is no phone number and keep being sent back to same contact page which resu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I cancelled my subscription and was still charged.  I have been trying to get a hold of someone from spotify for the past hour and all I get are automated responses. There is no phone n...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subcription via Mobile Provider Drei.at not working

Dear Community, maybe you can help me in this issue: Until yesterday, I was a Premium Member and paid the monthly fee directly to Spotify via Credit Card. As a new customer with my Mobile Phone Company - Hutchison Drei Austria GmbH - www.drei.at - th...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Community,   maybe you can help me in this issue:   Until yesterday, I was a Premium Member and paid the monthly fee directly to Spotify via Credit Card.   As a new customer...
  • ggunnar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my account for good

I don't know why it won't delete my account? I've went to the contact forum and have sent quite a few emails... Please help me, I really want to delete this Spotify account cause I have another one

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know why it won't delete my account? I've went to the contact forum and have sent quite a few emails... Please help me, I really want to delete this Spotify account cause I have another one😑
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! DELETE MY ACCOUNT

End this unsuccessfull unsubscribing loop and delete our accounts already. I am not the first user to complain about the Spotify nonexistent unsubscribing procedure ! This is unacceptable !

• Visitor
  • End this unsuccessfull unsubscribing loop and delete our accounts already. I am not the first user to complain about the Spotify nonexistent unsubscribing procedure ! This is unacceptable !
  • Superiorsidd
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Playstation 2 free months, not free!

I got a card with my Playstation headphones: New to Spotify? Recieve 2 months premium Free!I need to go to spotify.com/playstation, I created an account for Playstation and Spotify and for 2 months free premium I need to pay 1.99. Thats not free! How...

• I got a card with my Playstation headphones: New to Spotify? Recieve 2 months premium Free! I need to go to spotify.com/playstation, I created an account for Playstation and Spotify and for 2...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

logging in issue

So I'm not able to log into my account. I keep getting an "error 3" notification. When I tried resetting my password and using my email, I kept getting an error notication saying something went wrong. I also get this: " Reset your password - SpotifyT...

• Visitor
  • So I'm not able to log into my account. I keep getting an "error 3" notification. When I tried resetting my password and using my email, I kept getting an error notication saying something went wrong...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade

HI I UPGRADED MY ACCOUNT just now to the family one and I had free months I just signed up yesterday and I thought when I upgraded I would get my 3 months free and just pay the 5.99 until my free months are up

• Casual Listener
  • HI I UPGRADED MY ACCOUNT just now to the family one and I had free months I just signed up yesterday and I thought when I upgraded I would get my 3 months free and just pay the 5.99 until my free mon...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify says sign up for premium, I already have this.

Hi, Please help, I'm getting extremely frustrated now. I have had Spotify premium for a while now but yesterday when I was trying to access music from my iPhone it kept saying I had to sign up to premium. I have looked on the forum and as advised I'v...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Please help, I'm getting extremely frustrated now.   I have had Spotify premium for a while now but yesterday when I was trying to access music from my iPhone it kept saying I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to a foreign credit card does not work

I relocated to New Zealand and tried to switch to my new Kiwi credit card. That did not work: When entering the credit card details, upon submitting the form I get a message that the credit card appears to be an NZ one and whether I want to change co...

• I relocated to New Zealand and tried to switch to my new Kiwi credit card.   That did not work:   When entering the credit card details, upon submitting the form I get a message that th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

I no longer have the email I signed up with. I have no way of getting into the email I used to sign up. I don't know the password for my Spotify account and I cannot change the password because I don't have the email.i would just start a new one but ...

• Visitor
  • I no longer have the email I signed up with. I have no way of getting into the email I used to sign up. I don't know the password for my Spotify account and I cannot change the password because I don...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant cancel spotify premium

I'm trying to cancel my spotify premium but when I go into manage accounts it tells me, I'm on spotify free. Can someone help?

• I'm trying to cancel my spotify premium but when I go into manage accounts it tells me, I'm on spotify free. Can someone help?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I was charged twice I want a refund!! How do I call Spotify

• I was charged twice I want a refund!! How do I call Spotify
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium upgrade error

hi, i have had spotify free thru psn for about a year but was upgraded to premium this month. would like refund as i dont believe i have used service beyond normal but please cancel

• hi, i have had spotify free thru psn for about a year but was upgraded to premium this month.  would like refund as i dont believe i have used service beyond normal but please cancel
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I have canceled my premium account but it haseems been charged on my card. What dother I do to get the money back ?

• Visitor
  • I have canceled my premium account but it haseems been charged on my card. What dother I do to get the money back ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP, i cant change my password

I have a premium spotify account, and have been using it without problem for 2 years. This morning i got disconnected and i cant seem to log in with facebook or password.My old email that i linked my spotify to has been deleted so i cant reset my pas...

• Regular
  • I have a premium spotify account, and have been using it without problem for 2 years. This morning i got disconnected and i cant seem to log in with facebook or password. My old email that i linke...
  • T-bear95
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged for months

Just got off the phone with iTunes rep who says Spotify has been charging me through iTunes as well as directly for months now. How does this happen? I've been paying 24 dollars a month for almost a year! I'm so upset. Can someone please explain how ...

• Just got off the phone with iTunes rep who says Spotify has been charging me through iTunes as well as directly for months now. How does this happen? I've been paying 24 dollars a month for almost a ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you think this will be any good to you? Just a sign for greedieness...

How hard do you think it should be to delete my Spotify account!? If it was you to decide that answer should be "NEVER"... I Will delete my account just brecause you have made it to be pain in the ass to delete it.So, since i have to come here and "a...

• Casual Listener
  • How hard do you think it should be to delete my Spotify account!? If it was you to decide that answer should be "NEVER"...   I Will delete my account just brecause you have made it to be pain ...
  • Hernberg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't fill out contact form

I've been charged when nny I have canceled my account over 3 months ago. I go to your contact form, select subscription as that is where I'm having problems. Then I select I'm still being charged after I have cancelled my subscription. It then saysni...

• I've been charged when nny I have canceled my account over 3 months ago. I go to your contact form, select subscription as that is where I'm having problems. Then I select I'm still being charged aft...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Processing payment in bank and spotify isn't premium.

Hi All, Yesterday I took advantage of the "UNIDAYS 50% off offer for students" and I entered my payment details into spotify and paid £4.99. It didn't update the premium so I checked my bank and it said payment is processing. I was very confused as i...

• Hi All,   Yesterday I took advantage of the "UNIDAYS 50% off offer for students" and I entered my payment details into spotify and paid £4.99. It didn't update the premium so I checked my bank...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes