Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Solved!! Can I get my playlists back from an unlinked Facebook account?

PlanFree CountryTaiwan DeviceiPhone 6 , an old Asus laptop Operating SystemiOS 12, Windows vista My Question or Issue I have a Spotify account created with Facebook account for years. Recently, I made a second account signed up with just email(gmail)...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   Country Taiwan   Device iPhone 6 , an old Asus laptop   Operating System iOS 12, Windows vista     My Question or Issue   ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with accessing my account through website.

Hi, I'm experiencing an error while trying to check my account on your site "We're all mixed up", can you tell me if that's Spotify actual problem or just mine?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm experiencing an error while trying to check my account on your site "We're all mixed up", can you tell me if that's Spotify actual problem or just mine?  
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not eligible for 9.99/month plan

I've been paying for the 9.99/month plan, but was suddenly switched to the family plan. I'm only paying Spotify for myself.

• I've been paying for the 9.99/month plan, but was suddenly switched to the family plan. I'm only paying Spotify for myself. 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Someone keeps hacking my account!

Plan - Spotify StudentFree/Premium - PremiumCountry - US DeviceiPhone 6s, MacBook Air My Question or Issue This is an ongoing issue. I will be listening to music when it suddenly pauses because someone else is listening on my account. I have NEVER gi...

• Plan - Spotify Student Free/Premium - Premium Country - US   Device iPhone 6s, MacBook Air   My Question or Issue   This is an ongoing issue. I will be listening to music when...
  • serkanaltun
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Shuffle only shuffles one artist!

I have a playlist the entire back catalogue for 2 artists (Slayer and Municipal Waste) and when I hit shuffle, it only plays songs by Slayer. I tried clearing the queue, the sorting by title, but it's all **bleep**. The shuffle feature on Spotify is ...

• Regular
  • I have a playlist the entire back catalogue for 2 artists (Slayer and Municipal Waste) and when I hit shuffle, it only plays songs by Slayer. I tried clearing the queue, the sorting by title, but it'...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I forget my email

Hi i forget my email for my spotify account, i only have the payment number and my password, i logged out on excident. What can i do to stop the payments or find the email again?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i forget my email for my spotify account, i only have the payment number and my password, i logged out on excident. What can i do to stop the payments or find the email again?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceIphone XR My Question or IssueDaughter;s Iphone 8 basically stopped working. She lost everything. We upgraded her phone to the Iphone XR. Now she can't log into her spofity. We have the family premium. I have sent her the lin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Iphone XR   My Question or Issue Daughter;s Iphone 8 basically stopped working. She lost everything. We upgraded her phone to the Iphone XR. Now she ca...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 Spotify account on 3 google home mini's broken after upgrading to premium

Plan2 Free / 1 PremiumCountryCanadaDeviceGoogle Home Mini'sOperating SystemGoogle My Question or IssueWe have 3 google home minis (one in each bedroom) and 3 home members (Myself and 2 kids) each with their own Spotify free account linked to their ow...

• Regular
  •   Plan 2 Free / 1 Premium Country Canada Device Google Home Mini's Operating System Google   My Question or Issue We have 3 google home minis (one in each bedroom) and 3 home mem...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify For Artist

My Question or Issue:My band is going through Tunecore to get our music on Spotify. Can I unclick deliver to Spotify on our TuneCore account, and then add the songs through our artist page on Spotify? Would this affect the numbers we have on the song...

• Music Fan
  • My Question or Issue: My band is going through Tunecore to get our music on Spotify. Can I unclick deliver to Spotify on our TuneCore account, and then add the songs through our artist page on Spot...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Login Help

My account email and password are wrong but I have the correct facebook account linked, I had student prime for a year before realising the email was wrong. I cannot change it because the recovery email for the account is one I've never seen before.I...

• Casual Listener
  • My account email and password are wrong but I have the correct facebook account linked, I had student prime for a year before realising the email was wrong. I cannot change it because the recovery em...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home mini

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy s8 My Question or IssueI signed up for the promo to recieve the free Google home mini the day after the promo started. When it was complete it said it was going to send me an email to confirm my details, a...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy s8   My Question or Issue I signed up for the promo to recieve the free Google home mini the day after the promo started. When it was co...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account stolen

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone 5s, Computer with windows 10, iPhone 6, iPad air and iPhone 4Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy account got hacked and they changed the email, the only thing that I still have is the account na...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 5s, Computer with windows 10, iPhone 6, iPad air and iPhone 4 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My account got hacked an...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google mini - Canada

PlanRegular PremiumCountryCanada Device(iPhone 6, iPhone Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueHello there, I’m having a trouble redeeming this offer. Every time I click on https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/redeem/ to redeem I get a messag...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Regular Premium Country Canada   Device (iPhone 6, iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS)   My Question or Issue Hello there, I’m having a trouble redeeming this offer. E...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Spotify play some tunes on my mobile but not through my echo plus?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueFor example, I can play the latest album Designer by Aldous Harding on my mobile, but Alexa o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue For exa...
  • countyboy
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix is gone / unavailable

PlanPremiumSwitzerland DeviceAll devices Hello!I have a problem on all my devices. I can't access any of my Daily Mixes. The one I played the most still appears under Recently Played but cannot be opened. If I try to open it, I get an error "Daily Mi...

• Plan Premium Switzerland   Device All devices   Hello! I have a problem on all my devices. I can't access any of my Daily Mixes. The one I played the most still appears under Recent...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account locked (Wrong country)

PlanPremiumCountryIndia / France My Question or IssueHello ! I live in beetween india and france (6-7months in india and the rest in france).As for my work, I'm usually connecting using a VPN (to access my private network and for security reasons) an...

• Plan Premium Country India  / France   My Question or Issue Hello !   I live in beetween india and france (6-7months in india and the rest in france). As for my work, I'm usua...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home mini canada

PlanPremiumCountryCanada Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Why is it so fustrating to try to redeem this free Google mini? Ever link I followed does not help, or says page not found Has anyone actually been ...

• Plan Premium Country Canada   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   Why is it so fustrating to try to redeem this free Google...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

i cant play around 20-40% of my spotify playlift plz help me soon

so i have had spotify for a long time now but it hassent bin much of an issue till now i did contach support about this(live support) but they didnt know what was wrong and just left the chat so i have for around 5 months not bin abel to play around ...

• so i have had spotify for a long time now but it hassent bin much of an issue till now i did contach support about this(live support) but they didnt know what was wrong and just left the chat so i ha...
  • anagonzalez
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySwedenDevice(iPhone 8, PC)Operating System(iOS 12,Windows 10) My Question or IssueOk, so i was just about to log in and it said password was wrong. So i tried to reset but then someone had changed the mail on my account... Im...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country Sweden Device (iPhone 8, PC) Operating System (iOS 12,Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Ok, so i was just about to log in and it said password was ...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account connect to Facebook, but facebook has been deleted

PlanPremium/FamiliarCountryBrazilDeviceanyOperating Systemany plataform My Question or IssueMy account was connected with facebook, but I do not have facebook account anymore, it has been deleted.after that my name is shown like: 22vcfn4rlqpmkknuf7n3...

• Plan Premium/Familiar Country Brazil Device any Operating System any plataform   My Question or Issue My account was connected with facebook, but I do not have facebook account anymore...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes