Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution How to Deleted a Submitted Podcast

have two podcasts that were being added to Spotify through Buzzsprout but with Buzzsprouts free account it only allows uploading about two episodes a month. Now that Spotify has opened it up to add a podcast directly with an RSS feed, I deleted the p...

• Casual Listener
  • have two podcasts that were being added to Spotify through Buzzsprout but with Buzzsprouts free account it only allows uploading about two episodes a month. Now that Spotify has opened it u...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! It doesn't recognize my username / No reconoce mi usuario

I recovered my username from the Android cache following the guide, but when I want to recover my password it says that there is no email associated with that user, I even just purchased the 3-month free promotion for Samsung,I leave my username for ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recovered my username from the Android cache following the guide, but when I want to recover my password it says that there is no email associated with that user, I even just purchased the 3-month ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account cancelled out of the blue

PlanPremiumCountryUS My Question or Issue I had a premium account connected to the email *snip* that essentially disappeared a few days ago. I didn't unsubscribe or discontinue payment- I literally opened the app on my phone just like every other mor...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US   My Question or Issue   I had a premium account connected to the email *snip* that essentially disappeared a few days ago. I didn't unsubscribe or disco...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How cancel subscribe instantly?

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceiPhone 11, Windows 10My Question or IssueHey. Today I canceled my subscription, which was valid until October 25th, in order to activate the free 6 month promotion for my region. But after cancellation, I still have a pr...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device iPhone 11, Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hey. Today I canceled my subscription, which was valid until October 25th, in order to activate the free 6 month p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Incorrect password

I can't login into Spotify android app, it keeps saying that password is incorrect and sends link to email for changing it. Password change doesn't help. But I still can login through browser and not an app. Already tried to reinstall app - doesn't h...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login into Spotify android app, it keeps saying that password is incorrect and sends link to email for changing it. Password change doesn't help. But I still can login through browser and not...
  • Yegres
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to register a 13 yrs old

PlanFreeCountrySpainDeviceLaptop HPOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy daughter became 13 years old last July and as far as I understand she can have her own account (living in Spain). But as soon as I enter her DOB I get an error sayin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Spain Device Laptop HP Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My daughter became 13 years old last July and as far as I understand she can have her own ac...
  • Nyuszko
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Account and Access Removal

So I access my spotify account via Facebook and have access on 3 devices within the household. I want to remove one of them so they cant access it anymore - how do I do this without 'signing out everywhere'? Is there a way I can swap the account from...

• Visitor
  • So I access my spotify account via Facebook and have access on 3 devices within the household. I want to remove one of them so they cant access it anymore - how do I do this without 'signing out ever...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Try to login on Android App it says that i'm "offline" when I'm clearly connected to internet

PlanFreeCountryU.S.DeviceSamsung Galaxy A10eOperating System My Question or IssueThe app logged me out and when I tried logging back in it won't let me. It says i'm offline and other times it says the link sent to my email to login without password i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country U.S. Device Samsung Galaxy A10e Operating System   My Question or Issue The app logged me out and when I tried logging back in it won't let me. It says i'm offline and...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution You are offline

Free, Russia, Xiaomi Mi A3, Android 10Issue started off with "no internet connection available" when I was on either wifi (tried multiple networks) or mobile data. Tried toggling offline mode on/off, as well as airplane mode. No luck. Restarted phone...

• Visitor
  • Free, Russia, Xiaomi Mi A3, Android 10 Issue started off with "no internet connection available" when I was on either wifi (tried multiple networks) or mobile data. Tried toggling o...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Drag the like button to add song to playlist

Spotify android is great and very easy to use, but when it comes to adding a song to a playlist, it takes quite a lot of time compared to other actions on the app. You first need to press the 3 dots, wait for the options to come down, look for the "a...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify android is great and very easy to use, but when it comes to adding a song to a playlist, it takes quite a lot of time compared to other actions on the app. You first need to press the 3 dots,...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeated password / account breaches

Heya folks,I've had this before, and once again, my Spotify account has been breached. A unique password - same as it was last time. I noticed the activity the other day, and I've been watching to see if something happened. And today, sat in my loung...

• Regular
  • Heya folks, I've had this before, and once again, my Spotify account has been breached.  A unique password - same as it was last time.    I noticed the activity the other day, and ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with displayed nickname

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDevice Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am signed into Facebook and my nickname on Spotify was my name on Facebook, but for some reason it has changed into the previous nickname (randomly generated one) and I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Russia Device   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am signed into Facebook and my nickname on Spotify was my name on Facebook, but for some ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can log in on phone browser but not on app

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung galaxy A40Operating systemAndroid My Question or IssueI restarted my phone and it logged me out of spotify. It says the email and password combination is incorrect and I get an error message when I try to log in with...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung galaxy A40 Operating system Android   My Question or Issue I restarted my phone and it logged me out of spotify. It says the email and password...
  • ironicCryptid
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Duo subscription doesnt work although the same address is used

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceHuawei/LaptopOperating SystemAndroid/Ubuntu My Question or IssueThe premium duo fails for the invited person regardless of introducing the same address in Belgium. I thought it was because my account was set to UK due t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Huawei/Laptop Operating System Android/Ubuntu   My Question or Issue The premium duo fails for the invited person regardless of introducing the same...
  • anwitcher
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing a playlist - DJ help

PlanPremium DuoCountry USA Device(iPhone 11 pro max, iPhone 11 pro, iPhone 6S plus, iPad Air II, Ipad 6th gen, PC, laptop)Operating System(iOS 12-13.5.1Windows 10,) I DJ with Spotify and normally have an iPad playing a playlist on a large PA. What I ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country USA   Device (iPhone 11 pro max, iPhone 11 pro, iPhone 6S plus, iPad Air II, Ipad 6th gen, PC, laptop) Operating System (iOS 12-13.5.1Windows 10,)   I DJ w...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Imitate different country?

My Question or IssueI live in Austria (We speak German), but I want to listen to American music. Don't understand me wrong I love the language, but not the music. It is so annoying I always get playlists with German songs in there, which I don't like...

• My Question or Issue I live in Austria (We speak German), but I want to listen to American music. Don't understand me wrong I love the language, but not the music. It is so annoying I always get pla...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

How to find user nam on xbox

Devicexbox one Issue I am paying for premium that was set up on my Xbox console. I have £9.99 deducted from my PayPal account. I know I singed up first the subscription service. But I have no access to my log in details. Now with a new Xbox I can’t a...

694AA121-1BA8-43AE-BEAB-99FE5495F101.png
  • Visitor
  • Device xbox one   Issue   I am paying for premium that was set up on my Xbox console. I have £9.99 deducted from my PayPal account. I know I singed up first the subscription service. B...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I no longer have access to my facebook and old email

(This is my new account) I made my other account a few years ago with my old Facebook and old email. I no longer have access to these accounts, and would like to cancel the account from charging my bank account. I can provide multiple sources of proo...

• Visitor
  • (This is my new account) I made my other account a few years ago with my old Facebook and old email. I no longer have access to these accounts, and would like to cancel the account from charging my b...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No longer have access to account I am paying premium for.

PlanPremiumCountryUSA My premium account was only connected through a facebook account which I no longer have access to. I have already sent an email to customer support and they sent me to this community site, but all the people on here with the sam...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA  My premium account was only connected through a facebook account which I no longer have access to. I have already sent an email to customer support and they sent me...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes