Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Someone else keeps using my Spotify.

Hello, So, I´ve recently forgotten to log out from my friend´s place, and I´ve tried logging out from all devices but it just won´t work.He´s still able to connect even after I have changed the password of my facebook account and logged out from all ...

• Hello,     So, I´ve recently forgotten to log out from my friend´s place, and I´ve tried logging out from all devices but it just won´t work. He´s still able to connect even after I have...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify vouchers activation

Hi, I'm Italian but now I live in The Netherlands. I just bought a Voucher card but, when I try to activate it, a message saying that I can not use the code in this country appears. Just to be more clear, I bought the Voucher in The Netherlands and I...

• Hi, I'm Italian but now I live in The Netherlands. I just bought a Voucher card but, when I try to activate it, a message saying that I can not use the code in this country appears. Just to be more c...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reverting songs list? Account was most probably hacked.

Is it possible to revert to a previous state of my account? I think someone got control of my account. And that someone deleted my whole songs list replacing it with his/her own songs. There were different devices on my devices list. So I changed my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to revert to a previous state of my account?   I think someone got control of my account. And that someone deleted my whole songs list replacing it with his/her own songs. There...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium sin pago?

Yo estuve adscrita a un grupo familiar premium que fue creado, este grupo fue cancelado y yo quede aún con la cuenta premium sin pagar nada, pero cuando me coloco en modo offline de colocan todas las canciones como si no las hubiera escuchado, y pren...

• Casual Listener
  • Yo estuve adscrita a un grupo familiar premium que fue creado, este grupo fue cancelado y yo quede aún con la cuenta premium sin pagar nada, pero cuando me coloco en modo offline de colocan todas las...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card

I got a $30 gift card and got the 3 months for 39 cents but to get another month after it ends will I have to reenter the code even though I only used 39 cents?

• I got a $30 gift card and got the 3 months for 39 cents but to get another month after it ends will I have to reenter the code even though I only used 39 cents?
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it Spotify's goal to make it as difficult as possible to give them money?

1. I have already, with my one and only paypal account, received a free trial, over a year ago.2. I deleted the facebook account that was connected to my spotify account, which effectively meant that I could no longer log into spotify to change any o...

• 1. I have already, with my one and only paypal account, received a free trial, over a year ago. 2. I deleted the facebook account that was connected to my spotify account, which effectively meant th...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelled account? Help, please.

My iPhone prompted me to log in to spotify this morning. I registered through Facebook, so I clicked the "Login using Facebook" option. It didn't work. When I got home, I had the same experience - it wouldn't work. So, I changed my Facebook password,...

• Casual Listener
  • My iPhone prompted me to log in to spotify this morning.  I registered through Facebook, so I clicked the "Login using Facebook" option.  It didn't work.  When I got home, I had the sa...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zahlung probleme

Hi, Ich habe ca. Dezember spotify für 3 Monate geholt, und danach gleich auf "Kündigen" gedrückt. [damit ich nicht vergesse zu kündigen] Vor paar Minuten sagt PayPal mir dass das Geld abgebucht wurde, obwohl ich schon gekündigt habe. Das Problem ist:...

• Hi,  Ich habe ca. Dezember spotify für 3 Monate geholt, und danach gleich auf "Kündigen" gedrückt. [damit ich nicht vergesse zu kündigen] Vor paar Minuten sagt PayPal mir dass das Geld abgebuch...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked

My girlfrienda spotify premium got hacked they changed the email address so we cant change it back. she had emailed spotify with no response for 3 days. she can log into contact form because it says her account isn't linked to fb and the person chang...

• Casual Listener
  • My girlfrienda spotify premium got hacked they changed the email address so we cant change it back. she had emailed spotify with no response for 3 days. she can log into contact form because it says ...
  • mfloodemtp
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify expired and I'm trying to pay for premium student again

I need help! I'm trying to pay for premium again because the credit card I was using expired but it won't let me get the student rate anymore and I am still attending college. How can I fix this?

• I need help! I'm trying to pay for premium again because the credit card I was using expired but it won't let me get the student rate anymore and I am still attending college. How can I fix this?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

Hello I can't change my country to Japan I'm from the US but I have a Japanese phone and I'm a Marine that is stationed in Japan for two more years. Can you please change my country to Japan because it won't let me listen to music because it says I'm...

• Hello I can't change my country to Japan I'm from the US but I have a Japanese phone and I'm a Marine that is stationed in Japan for two more years. Can you please change my country to Japan because ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

If i cancel my spotify will i still get charged if iv used it but it has only been a few days since i subscribed

• If i cancel my spotify will i still get charged if iv used it but it has only been a few days since i subscribed
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not reset my password

after clicked on reset my password button goes to my acount profile directly instead other page to reset it. there where for select a new pass, the older is required..https://www.spotify.com/ar/account/profile/ if I knew , I wouldnot ask not for#real...

• after clicked on reset my password button goes to my acount  profile directly instead other page to reset it. there where for select a new pass, the older is required.. https://www.spotify.com/...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Money taken before the renewal date

Hello, on december 17, 2015, I activated Spotify Premium for three months, so it will finish on March 17, but today, March 13, I've received a mail from Spotify, which says that I have authorized a payment for Spotify Premium. So I cancelled my subsc...

• Hello, on december 17, 2015, I activated Spotify Premium for three months, so it will finish on March 17, but today, March 13, I've received a mail from Spotify, which says that I have authorized a p...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change my subscription over to new account which is already open

Biggest mistake using facebook to login so now i have had to ooen a new account as facebook is @#$&@# now im frustrated as i cant just get an email address to email someone to transfer my acxount over going back to old facebook account is not optiona...

• Biggest mistake using facebook to login so now i have had to ooen a new account as facebook is @#$&@# now im frustrated as i cant just get an email address to email someone to transfer my acxount...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access Spotify Account page because "redirect loop"

When I am logged in on the Spotify web viewer, I cannot access my Spotify Account page (to change my info) because of a 'redirect loop.' This happens when I try to re-upgrade to Premium as well. I have tried on all devices and servers, with and witho...

• When I am logged in on the Spotify web viewer, I cannot access my Spotify Account page (to change my info) because of a 'redirect loop.' This happens when I try to re-upgrade to Premium as well. &nb...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Subscription

Hi so I just recently just cancel my subscription on the 13th because that was my last day to get subscription for only $0.99. Anyhow when I canceled on that day I was thinking my premium subscription would stop working however today I realized I sti...

• Hi so I just recently just cancel my subscription on the 13th because that was my last day to get subscription for only $0.99. Anyhow when I canceled on that day I was thinking my premium subscriptio...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant see my philips smart tv on "MY DEVICES" list and more..

hi guys, i have philips smart led tv and spotfy is installed in it from its app store. i can log in but i want to give orders from my android phone by using "play on that bla bla device" nice ha? but i cant see my philips tv as a device on that list,...

• Casual Listener
  • hi guys, i have philips smart led tv and spotfy is installed in it from its app store. i can log in but i want to give orders from my android phone by using "play on that bla bla device" nice ha? &n...
  • domienz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I'm abroad when I'm not

It's probably cause I had a proxy before, but it says I am abroad. Haven't left Canada. How do I fix this?

• It's probably cause I had a proxy before, but it says I am abroad. Haven't left Canada. How do I fix this?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes