Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

CSRG

Always apears the text "The CSRF token is invalid". Someone can help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Always apears the text "The CSRF token is invalid". Someone can help me?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can't register cause java script not activated, which it is.

but it is. really. how about using something on your website that actually works? i am registered and paying customer on some two dozen sites, only this site doesn't work. how about hiring someone who can code? to someone actually knowing what he's d...

• but it is. really. how about using something on your website that actually works? i am registered and paying customer on some two dozen sites, only this site doesn't work. how about hiring someone wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

SUPPORT - Circular Logic BUG

I just upgraded my plan to add my wife. She clicks on the link and it asks her to login. She clicks login with facebook and it says she doesn't have an account with facebook credentials She clicks create an account and it says she already has an acco...

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded my plan to add my wife.   She clicks on the link and it asks her to login.    She clicks login with facebook and it says she doesn't have an account with facebook c...
  • briantbecker
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add people/friends without Facebook accounts

Hi all! I have a problem adding my mom as a friend on Spotify since she haven't got Facebook. I can follow her, but I can't add her as a friend to be able to see her activity and send her new music suggestions. Am I the one who is making a misstake o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all!   I have a problem adding my mom as a friend on Spotify since she haven't got Facebook. I can follow her, but I can't add her as a friend to be able to see her activity and send her ne...
  • mike_mas
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on Android app

I can log in fine through a browser but when I try to log in through the Android app it says the username or password is wrong. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I can log in fine through a browser but when I try to log in through the Android app it says the username or password is wrong. Any ideas?
  • bluetoque
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify isn't granting me full access even after payment

I'm currently paying for a premium service, but am receiving the spotify is only available abroad for 14 days messaging, indicating that it seems to think I'm on the free service. Why am I not being granted the full service as paid for?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently paying for a premium service, but am receiving the spotify is only available abroad for 14 days messaging, indicating that it seems to think I'm on the free service. Why am I not being ...
  • miyara
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

No sound while playing

Hi everyone!Has anyone had this problem that playing one first song plays ok but for the next one sound just dissapears and in order for it to appear again you need to rewind/forward a song just a bit. An this every second song have premium account.T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! Has anyone had this problem that playing one first song plays ok but for the next one sound just dissapears and in order for it to appear again you need to rewind/forward a song just ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete spotify account

Hey! I want to delete my spotify account to connect the facebook to a new account that i have my premium on. The account I am connecting my facebook on, I never use it anymore and I don´t want it. Th account I want to delete: https://www.spotify.com/...

• Hey!   I want to delete my spotify account to connect the facebook to a new account that i have my premium on. The account I am connecting my facebook on, I never use it anymore and I don´t wa...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change User's name

Hello ! I'm a french user.Actually i'd like to change my user's name but i can't find the solution to do that.Can you help me please ?Thanks ! (I'm a mac user)

• Hello !   I'm a french user. Actually i'd like to change my user's name but i can't find the solution to do that. Can you help me please ? Thanks !   (I'm a mac user)
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify student

its saying im not eligible but it hasnt asked for any proof that im a student (which i am) how do i get spotify student in the uk?

• its saying im not eligible but it hasnt asked for any proof that im a student (which i am) how do i get spotify student in the uk? 
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Charged 5 Times for One Month

Hi, I signed up for spotify student today through my facebook, and I recieved a few error messages saying to resubmit the form to sign up, and when it finally worked after a couple tries, I got premium, but noticed I was charged 5 times at once. I do...

• Regular
  • Hi, I signed up for spotify student today through my facebook, and I recieved a few error messages saying to resubmit the form to sign up, and when it finally worked after a couple tries, I got premi...
  • Noelbp
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Attempted Student Account - Didn't have school info -- card being charged without premium

Good Morning,I attmepted to create this student account for my girlfriend who is going back to school but I didn't have her school information as she hasn't decided where yet. I backed out of the process at the School information screen and attmepted...

• Visitor
  • Good Morning, I attmepted to create this student account for my girlfriend who is going back to school but I didn't have her school information as she hasn't decided where yet. I backed out of the...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with NatWest bank payments?

My last payment for Spotify Premium didn't work and I cannot pay, card keeps being refused. I see at least three similar posts on Twitter from people who have had the same thing happen recently with NatWest bank. One person on Twitter says it is even...

• Casual Listener
  • My last payment for Spotify Premium didn't work and I cannot pay, card keeps being refused.   I see at least three similar posts on Twitter from people who have had the same thing happen ...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No mail notifications

Please read the message carefully because it is quite long, but i think all that info it's necessary to solve the following problem.I have all mail notifications and mobile phone notifications activated and do not receive any notification on my mail ...

• Please read the message carefully because it is quite long, but i think all that info it's necessary to solve the following problem. I have all mail notifications and mobile phone notificatio...
  • Karaptian
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Urgent - I'm getting charged in a credit card is not in my account

Hello, I've written about this several months ago and no one is answering me. In my Spotify account I have a credit card saved, but every month Spotify is charging me into a different credit card which is not in my account. Please, I want to change t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've written about this several months ago and no one is answering me. In my Spotify account I have a credit card saved, but every month Spotify is charging me into a different c...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I am a spotify premium subscriber who has been psying £9.99 a month. I am also a student and have only just realised that I can get student discount and pay a £4.99 a month subscription! Is there a way I can apply this discount to my account without ...

• I am a spotify premium subscriber who has been psying £9.99 a month. I am also a student and have only just realised that I can get student discount and pay a £4.99 a month subscription! Is there a w...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Student too early terminated

Hey guys,I signed into spotify student. I terminated it directly because i didnt want to pay more after 1 year. I didnt know about the 1 month termination possibility.Is there any way to enlarge my premium for 1 year again? Now I have premium for onl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I signed into spotify student. I terminated it directly because i didnt want to pay more after 1 year. I didnt know about the 1 month termination possibility. Is there any way to enlarge ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I transfer a premium subscription from my daughters account to mine?

I used to pay for both mine and my daughters premium account. I cancelled mine several months ago due to financial reasons, but I forogt to cancel my daughters. She now informs me that she no longer uses her account and I noticed that a payment for i...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to pay for both mine and my daughters premium account.  I cancelled mine several months ago due to financial reasons, but I forogt to cancel my daughters.   She now informs me that...
  • goznayr
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Spotify country

I started Spotify in the UK, and then moved to San Francisco (stopping in Mexico before) and when I tried to change the country setting it said, "You can't use Spotify abroad for more than 14 days." Now I can't change my country and I can't use Spoti...

• I started Spotify in the UK, and then moved to San Francisco (stopping in Mexico before) and when I tried to change the country setting it said, "You can't use Spotify abroad for more than 14 days." ...
  • Camila_Enojada
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs keep skipping

Hey Something strange is going on in my account - if I start a song it keeps skipping to the next one and I can't listen to a single one of my songs. When I start spotify it displays "Can't play actual song". logout and login, restarting and everythi...

• Visitor
  • Hey   Something strange is going on in my account - if I start a song it keeps skipping to the next one and I can't listen to a single one of my songs. When I start spotify it displays "Can't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes