Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Down grade Family membership

I upgraded from one Premium membership to Family. I managed to choose the wrong level and added two family members instead of one. Now I can't revert back. How do I change from a subscription with two family members to one?

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded from one Premium membership to Family. I managed to choose the wrong level and added two family members instead of one. Now I can't revert back. How do I change from a subscription with tw...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Password??

I'm about to give up on Spotify. I can login to this site fine. My username and password are accepted, and I can see my account etc... However, when I download the application, my username and password are not accepted. I've tried it twice now on two...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm about to give up on Spotify.   I can login to this site fine.  My username and password are accepted, and I can see my account etc...   However, when I download the application...
  • estobbart
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Cancel Account

Hi, Spotify isn't allowing me to cancel my subscription. It keeps asking me for my password and I enter EXACTLY the same password I use to sign into Spotify, yet it tells me my password is incorrect when I attempt to cancel premium. It won't let me c...

• Hi, Spotify isn't allowing me to cancel my subscription.  It keeps asking me for my password and I enter EXACTLY the same password I use to sign into Spotify, yet it tells me my password is inco...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Library deleted

Hi. I am from Turkey and using Vodafone's Spotify Premium. Today all of my songs got deleted from my phone. And then my library's %90 git deleted too. When I open it from my computer I can see them but I can't see them on my phone please make it the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I am from Turkey and using Vodafone's Spotify Premium. Today all of my songs got deleted from my phone. And then my library's %90 git deleted too. When I open it from my computer I can see them b...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up Label page

Hi everyone, Since I don't know if my last message is posted, I post it again. I represent a label with a lot of classical music. We decided to be more active in the online world, so therefore I'm trying to set up a label page. I started a label by l...

• Music Fan
  • Hi everyone,   Since I don't know if my last message is posted, I post it again.   I represent a label with a lot of classical music. We decided to be more active in the online world, s...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancelled Premium subscription, Paypal got charged. What can I do?

Hi all, When I subscribed to the Spotify Premium trial period for 99 cents, I immediately cancelled it knowing that I will be able to use it for the full three months. On my account page, it said my subscription would last until March 7, 2016. Today ...

• Hi all,   When I subscribed to the Spotify Premium trial period for 99 cents, I immediately cancelled it knowing that I will be able to use it for the full three months. On my account page, it...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

They basicly stole my money

So i thought i have cancel my suscribsen. but no, i look on my bank konto and there i saw that spotify had transferet money for premium. soo how can i do so i get my money back, PLEASE HELP ME ;( #RipMoney

• Casual Listener
  • So i thought i have cancel my suscribsen. but no, i look on my bank konto and there i saw that spotify had transferet money for premium. soo how can i do so i get my money back, PLEASE HELP ME ;( #Ri...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

unsubsribe Premium

ok 3 months a go i subsribed to Premium for 3 months for 0.99cntnow it almost at it s aend and i want to unsubscribe becaus it wil go to a paid subscribsion for9.99 a month and i dont want that.I searched the Spotify page how i can do that, but the p...

• Regular
  • ok 3 months a go i subsribed to Premium for 3 months for 0.99cnt now it almost at it s aend and i want to unsubscribe becaus it wil go to a paid subscribsion for9.99 a month and i dont want that. I...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cant join a family plan issue please help

So i recently have been invited to a family plan and i have premium which cancels in like 3 days i clicked redeem code and it told me i couldnt join it because i already have an account

• Casual Listener
  • So i recently have been invited to a family plan and i have premium which cancels in like 3 days i clicked redeem code and it told me i couldnt join it because i already have an account
  • mflowersmike
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country

Hi, My country button is not 'greyed out'. I can 'change it', but the problem is, there is only one country listed. ps: No, i do not use proxy. I understand that you can only use spotify overseas for 14 days. Does that mean that I can't use spotify f...

• Hi,   My country button is not 'greyed out'. I can 'change it', but the problem is, there is only one country listed.   ps: No, i do not use proxy.   I understand that you can on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

Does Spotify refund your money if you cancel your subscription the day they took their money

• Does Spotify refund your money if you cancel your subscription the day they took their money
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally created a 4 family account, instead of a 2 family account

Is there really NO WAY to cancel this, or change it to a two family account? I immediately noticed the mistake, but can not go back to fix it.

• Is there really NO WAY to cancel this, or change it to a two family account? I immediately noticed the mistake, but can not go back to fix it.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still haven't received my Chromecast voucher.

Hi, I purchased the 3 months of premium on February 24th, and received the notification about taking up to 7 days for a follow-up email with a voucher for the free Chromecast. It has been more than 7 days now, how much longer should I wait?

• Hi,   I purchased the 3 months of premium on February 24th, and received the notification about taking up to 7 days for a follow-up email with a voucher for the free Chromecast. &nbs...
  • Burosky
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Urgent: Account Premium paid but cant use it

Hello yesterday I get my account blocked from premium to free. I have paied as from the las 14 months in the 5 of february, in the account details said that I will be charged in the 16/3/2016 for the next monthly paiment. The status in the account de...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello yesterday I get my account blocked from premium to free. I have paied as from the las 14 months in the 5 of february, in the account details said that I will be charged in the 16/3/2016 for the...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst customer service- no refund/no premium

As per screen shot my student info was rejected. Now customer service is 0 help for the double charge for a service I was marked ineligible for... Why is there not a phone number also?

image.png image.png
  • Casual Listener
  • As per screen shot my student info was rejected.  Now customer service is 0 help for the double charge for a service I was marked ineligible for... Why is there not a phone number also?
  • Suckfpotify96
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

RM 2 OFFER

Help me guys. Im from Malaysia and there is a promotion for RM 2 for 3 months for spotify premium. Byt why when i wanna pay, they charge is at 6.99 USD. Why guys?

• Help me guys. Im from Malaysia and there is a promotion for RM 2 for 3 months for spotify premium. Byt why when i wanna pay, they charge is at 6.99 USD. Why guys?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Eliminar o migrar cuenta vinculada con Facebook sin abrir Facebook.

He eliminado mi cuenta de Facebook sin posibilidad a reactivarla. Y ahora no puedo ingresar a la cuenta de Spotify Premium que estaba vinculada. Se puede migrar a una nueva cuenta creada con mi correo?. Deseo evitar un cargo duplicado.

• He eliminado mi cuenta de Facebook sin posibilidad a reactivarla. Y ahora no puedo ingresar a la cuenta de Spotify Premium que estaba vinculada. Se puede migrar a una nueva cuenta creada con mi corre...
  • trn
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Deactivate Facebook and using my Gmail for second account

Spotify Team, I'm in the process of deleting/deactivating my Facebook account and normally i use my facebook to auto log me into a lot of my apps. how do i get my Facebook account off of spotify and get the email address i used there to be released s...

• Spotify Team,    I'm in the process of deleting/deactivating my Facebook account and normally i use my facebook to auto log me into a lot of my apps.  how do i get my Facebook accou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer Premium from account#139890646-837538

My husband passed away and the payments are still being made for Premium Account. I would like to keep Spotify but need the payments transferred to my account.

• My husband passed away and the payments are still being made for Premium Account. I would like to keep Spotify but need the payments transferred to my account.
  • pheezhouse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Working at licensed store

I work at a licensed starbucks location, (so no partner number). Is there anyway that I can sign up and receive the free premium spotify?I really need to work at a corporate location -_-

• I work at a licensed starbucks location, (so no partner number). Is there anyway that I can sign up and receive the free premium spotify? I really need to work at a corporate location -_-
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes