Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Student discount

Hi, I recently received a message saying that my payment info was unvalid so I went and changed it, but before that I saw the payment history button so I clicked on it and then I got very upset.Last year, I was bragging to a lot of people that you co...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I recently received a message saying that my payment info was unvalid so I went and changed it, but before that I saw the payment history button so I clicked on it and then I got very up...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't other people find my account?

Help! I'm trying to make an account for my job but when I search for this account from my personal one I can't find it! How do I make this account searchable so people can actually find it?

• Help! I'm trying to make an account for my job but when I search for this account from my personal one I can't find it! How do I make this account searchable so people can actually find it?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NEED HELP

Hi i really need help. I created an account other than this one and subscribed to premium i need to cancel that subscription but i forgot my emal and password to that account and i have to keep paying the fee. I have contacted spotify countless times...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i really need help. I created an account other than this one and subscribed to premium i need to cancel that subscription but i forgot my emal and password to that account and i have to keep payin...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Did Not get spotify premium

So i was deciding to either get apple music or spotify so i ended up choosing spotify and well now i kind of regret it. I chose the student offer which was $5 a month i entered all my information and it said it was unable to vertify my information al...

• So i was deciding to either get apple music or spotify so i ended up choosing spotify and well now i kind of regret it. I chose the student offer which was $5 a month i entered all my information and...
  • bessie_love
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't pay

Hi everyone! I'm trying to upgrade my Free Account to Premium, but when i put my card data, i can see this error:"Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone!   I'm trying to upgrade my Free Account to Premium, but when i put my card data, i can see this error: "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought premium spotify and have not received

Buy a membership of Spotify for 3 months by 0.99 usd then received a message from my credit card visa has been telling me to buy and when I returned to my account had not been any change in it

• Buy a membership of Spotify for 3 months by 0.99 usd then received a message from my credit card visa has been telling me to buy and when I returned to my account had not been any change in it
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot reset password

This is the second time this situation has occurred. Opened app on LG 4 with TMobile. App said my memory was almost empty. Hum... I have onboad and SD card. App said clear data. I cleared data. Next I could not log on to my account using my password....

• Casual Listener
  • This is the second time this situation has occurred. Opened app on LG 4 with TMobile. App said my memory was almost empty. Hum... I have onboad and SD card. App said clear data. I cleared data. Next ...
  • playtowin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I have been charged 10.69 for the past 6 months and have not recived payment back for any of those charges. I do not have premium and should not be getting any of these charges. I have put in many requests for someone to contact me about this and hav...

• I have been charged 10.69 for the past 6 months and have not recived payment back for any of those charges. I do not have premium and should not be getting any of these charges. I have put in many re...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extremely disappointed with Premium

I am EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY, disappointed with Spotify Premium.The first month I was using it my phone bill went up to £240. The second month it was £170. This is absolutely ridiculous. I selected to have several playlists on off-line mode, ...

• I am EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY, disappointed with Spotify Premium. The first month I was using it my phone bill went up to £240. The second month it was £170. This is absolutely ridiculous. I ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me but my account still says I have a free account.

I tried to get the student discount, it couldn't validate it, so I don't have a premium account. However, they still charged me for it. My account still says free. It's been 2 days now, and I had hoped maybe it would be automatically refunded but the...

• I tried to get the student discount, it couldn't validate it, so I don't have a premium account. However, they still charged me for it. My account still says free. It's been 2 days now, and I had hop...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot my account information but wish to cancel my subscription help please

I couldn't find a phone number to call but I need to cancel my subscription because can't because I completely forgot my account information and need to stop getting billed every month.

• Not applicable
  • I couldn't find a phone number to call but I need to cancel my subscription because can't because I completely forgot my account information and need to stop getting billed every month.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling an account i am paying for but do not have login info for

Hi any help would be appreciated. My girlfriend left awhile back and I forgot that I had let her use my credit card to put Spotify Premium on her phone I believe she used her Facebook log in when she used it. My card is being charged but i can't logi...

• Hi any help would be appreciated. My girlfriend left awhile back and I forgot that I had let her use my credit card to put Spotify Premium on her phone I believe she used her Facebook log in when she...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dont want premium

Well, i subscribed to premium 3 months ago and now my premium didnt ended because i forgot to cancel it and I dont want to waste 10€ to have premium, it was a mistake, my premium started 1 day ago and i didnt take a look to spoty also... so I want to...

• Well, i subscribed to premium 3 months ago and now my premium didnt ended because i forgot to cancel it and I dont want to waste 10€ to have premium, it was a mistake, my premium started 1 day ago an...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing payment method on old payment plan

I have an old payment plan for €4,99 that works fine to me.Apparently you can only sign up for 9,99 now, but when I started with Spotify you also had the 4,99 plan (=mobile not included) I want to change the payment method though, and my account info...

• I have an old payment plan for €4,99 that works fine to me. Apparently you can only sign up for 9,99 now, but when I started with Spotify you also had the 4,99 plan (=mobile not included)   I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido & Spotify

Two questions regarding my wireless carrier (Fido). 1) I can't find my carrier when updating my profile. 2) I am already a Premium subscriber, but my carrier has a 10% discount, how do I obtain that?

• Two questions regarding my wireless carrier (Fido). 1) I can't find my carrier when updating my profile. 2) I am already a Premium subscriber, but my carrier has a 10% discount, how do I obtain that?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan issue

Hello, i've recently bought a family plan and invited an account. Spotify says we're in different countries. It seems its a known issue and a lot of people are having the same problem. How can I solve this? In my profile the country is 'BR' and the o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i've recently bought a family plan and invited an account. Spotify says we're in different countries. It seems its a known issue and a lot of people are having the same problem. How can I solv...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I don´t have a user name because i create my account with facebook

I have the problem that every time i want to use spotify in a friend computer or device i have to login first with facebook because i don´t have or i can´t fine my username. it´s very problematic because i don´t want to login every time to facebook i...

• I have the problem that every time i want to use spotify in a friend computer or device i have to login first with facebook because i don´t have or i can´t fine my username. it´s very problematic bec...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Devices Limit

Please increase the number of allowable devices for offline listening to greater than 3. I'm running into this limit and it's providing a very annoying user experience. I don't think I'm in a very unique situation when I have the following devices I ...

• Regular
  • Please increase the number of allowable devices for offline listening to greater than 3. I'm running into this limit and it's providing a very annoying user experience. I don't think I'm in a very un...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Merging Two Accounts

Hi there, I recently tried to merge two profiles (my personal one, into a new artist profile) and lost all of my followers from the first one. I was working really hard to build a following and was wondering if I could merge the two, if not recover m...

• Hi there, I recently tried to merge two profiles (my personal one, into a new artist profile) and lost all of my followers from the first one.  I was working really hard to build a following and...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes