Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium Membership

Hello Spotifiers!! Now Im in Turkey so I want to buy my premium by my Turkish credit card in Turkey but I actually live in China and there is no way to buy premium in China by Chinese card. So if I buy in Turkey does it work in China? My free account...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotifiers!! Now Im in Turkey so I want to buy my premium by my Turkish credit card in Turkey but I actually live in China and there is no way to buy premium in China by Chinese card. So if I b...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Close my account

I have spent half of my day trying to close my account. I have tried all the links I was told none have helped. I have received no help what so ever from spotify this is horrible support. I wanted to open a new account after I closed my old one but I...

• Visitor
  • I have spent half of my day trying to close my account. I have tried all the links I was told none have helped. I have received no help what so ever from spotify this is horrible support. I wanted to...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! After months being charged 4.99, now being charged 9.99!

This is something that has annoyed me a little, I originally signed up to spotify on a student premium membership as it was only £4.99 a month which was a great deal. I now realise that for the past 3 months I have been charged the full amount despit...

• Casual Listener
  • This is something that has annoyed me a little, I originally signed up to spotify on a student premium membership as it was only £4.99 a month which was a great deal. I now realise that for the past ...
  • MrSonicB00m
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Frustrated

Had to reset my phone... needless to say also had to reinstall my Spotify app!! I have always had an upgraded account!!! Now my app won't even open or stay open long enough to go into my music!!! Why is Spotify so hard to get in contact with for seri...

• Had to reset my phone... needless to say also had to reinstall my Spotify app!! I have always had an upgraded account!!! Now my app won't even open or stay open long enough to go into my music!!! Why...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Renew subscription

My subscription paused & I want to start it again

• Casual Listener
  • My subscription paused & I want to start it again
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for $0.99

I got a mail telling me I can subscribe for premium spotify for $0.99 for 3 month. But my subscription suddenly got frozen after two weeks and is telling me to update my payment details clarifying me to pay $11.99 per month. Please fix this up please...

• I got a mail telling me I can subscribe for premium spotify for $0.99 for 3 month. But my subscription suddenly got frozen after two weeks and is telling me to update my payment details clarifying me...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Renew subscription to 9.99 month

I've been paying 12.99 for premium and saw its 9.99. I turned off my auto renewal but it won't let me subscribe to 9.99 premium. Do I need to wait until the current billing cycle ends?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been paying 12.99 for premium and saw its 9.99. I turned off my auto renewal but it won't let me subscribe to 9.99 premium. Do I need to wait until the current billing cycle ends?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium only allows shuffle

I upgraded to the student premium a couple of days ago. When I try to play music only the shuffle button appears but I can save music or play any song I want. I have logged out, reinstalled the app and restarted my phone. Nothing changes.

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to the student premium a couple of days ago. When I try to play music only the shuffle button appears but I can save music or play any song I want. I have logged out, reinstalled the app a...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

been paying subscription at $10 Now I am being charged more?

I have had the app and membership for $10 a month, then suddenly this next pay cycle they took $15.66 without any form of letting heads up that they will change the subscription fee.**bleep**ing failure

• Roadie
  • I have had the app and membership for $10 a month, then suddenly this next pay cycle they took $15.66 without any form of letting heads up that they will change the subscription fee.**bleep**ing fail...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student subscription... Please help!

Please help! My student membership cancelled as I lost my bank card and had it cancelled- it won't let accept r my new card details to resubscribe to premium with an nus discount....

• Please help! My student membership cancelled as I lost my bank card and had it cancelled- it won't let accept r my new card details to resubscribe to premium with an nus discount....
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

It will not allow me to Sign up as a student and I I don't want service where a company can take money from my account and I have no way of discussing this. This is fraud I will like my money because i have paid full subcription fees and I am a stude...

• It will not allow me to Sign up as a student and I I don't want service where a company can take money from my account and I have no way of discussing this. This is fraud I will like my money because...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Username Under Different Name?

Hi,My spotify supbscription is listed under my sister's name on my computer's spotify app. I'm the one who uses/pays for the account. I don't know how to change the name back to mine? I don't know if she logged into my account on her phone or somethi...

• Hi, My spotify supbscription is listed under my sister's name on my computer's spotify app. I'm the one who uses/pays for the account. I don't know how to change the name back to mine? I don't know ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Am I able to get my refund?

I tried to purchase the premium service with student discount, and the webpage asked me to fill in payment info and i did. When i go to student verification page, it shows my info cannot be verified. I tried two times, and it is unsuccessful so i gav...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to purchase the premium service with student discount, and the webpage asked me to fill in payment info and i did. When i go to student verification page, it shows my info cannot be verified....
  • carmenli520
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logout

Hello, even though I am logged out of the app I am not able to log out of the homepage.If I press the "Log out" button, my profil name still is in the right corner.Can someone please help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   even though I am logged out of the app I am not able to log out of the homepage. If I press the "Log out" button, my profil name still is in the right corner. Can someone please hel...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Albums do not appear!!

Hi there i listen to Spotify on two macs, but since two weeks on one of them the Albums do not appear anymore. Songs, Artists, Playlists workFor albums the search goes on and on and on...... Anybody an idea?Best T

• Regular
  • Hi there  i listen to Spotify on two macs, but since two weeks on one of them the Albums do not appear anymore.  Songs, Artists, Playlists work For albums the search goes on and on and o...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount Mistake

I have an NUS Extra card, and used it to get a student discount last year. I didn't realise until now that the discount needed to be renewed yearly, and so have paid several months at full price. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I have an NUS Extra card, and used it to get a student discount last year. I didn't realise until now that the discount needed to be renewed yearly, and so have paid several months at full price. &n...
  • oli_godwin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium service with student discount

Signed up for premium service with student discount. During the enrollment entered credit card info and started student verification. Looked at FAQ before entering birthday went back to complete birthday my card was charged and my account is not prem...

• Signed up for premium service with student discount. During the enrollment entered credit card info and started student verification. Looked at FAQ before entering birthday went back to complete birt...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with my subscription, connected to someone's telia number

Hi.A (long) while back I won some internet contest that promised me a lifetime of spotify for free. A month or so back I found out that in fact the guy in charge of the contest had taken peoples' phone numbers and connected it to spotify accounts, in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. A (long) while back I won some internet contest that promised me a lifetime of spotify for free. A month or so back I found out that in fact the guy in charge of the contest had taken peoples' p...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charging Unlimited, now advertising

I have Spotify Unlimited since some years since I want ad-free music, but don't need to listen off line. I understand Unlimited no longer an option, but how come they still charge me 49 SEK every month and put in ads like in the free version? Can Spo...

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify Unlimited since some years since I want ad-free music, but don't need to listen off line. I understand Unlimited no longer an option, but how come they still charge me 49 SEK every mon...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes