Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Gift Card Not Working Hong Kong

Hi, I purchased 6 gift cards from an unofficial vendor today, when trying to activate them - it is saing code invalid. 6 gift cards of HKD288, so that's HKD1728 right there. Is there any support for these type of occurences? Surely the spotify commun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I purchased 6 gift cards from an unofficial vendor today, when trying to activate them - it is saing code invalid.    6 gift cards of HKD288, so that's H...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CHARGED FOR STUDENT DISCOUNT

I was going to use my student discount but then decided not to but it still charged me because I put in my debit card info. I pressed the back button on my phone and didn't even fully register and it still charged me. I went back and got the regular ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was going to use my student discount but then decided not to but it still charged me because I put in my debit card info. I pressed the back button on my phone and didn't even fully register and it...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My "Mix of the Week" never appeared! Why?

Hey there. I'm from Germany, premium user.I can't find the new feature 'Mix of the Week', neither in my playlists nor under 'Browse'.All accounts of my friends have it for weeks, but I still don't. What's wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there.    I'm from Germany, premium user. I can't find the new feature 'Mix of the Week', neither in my playlists nor under 'Browse'. All accounts of my friends have it for wee...
  • fogmachine22
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium through partner on wrong account

I received a free Premium Spotify account through your partner KPN. Unfortunately I activated the premium account on a new account instead of on my existing Spotify account. As a long-time Spotify user I have a lot of playlistst. However they are in ...

• I received a free Premium Spotify account through your partner KPN. Unfortunately I activated the premium account on a new account instead of on my existing Spotify account.   As a long-time S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to change payment information

I received a notice that my credit card did not go through payment processing because it had expired. I logged into my account and when I try to update the payment information I get a message that something went wrong and I should try back again soon...

• Casual Listener
  • I received a notice that my credit card did not go through payment processing because it had expired.  I logged into my account and when I try to update the payment information I get a message t...
  • patpatpat
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

can not update my credit card info to prolong my premium account

everytime I go onto account setting to change my payment details (new credit card info), it says "o no, something went wrong, but dont be sad and come back later". I tried on my iphone safari, on different PCs via Firefox & Chrome. Alsways the same m...

• everytime I go onto account setting to change my payment details (new credit card info), it says "o no, something went wrong, but dont be sad and come back later". I tried on my iphone safari, on dif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my Premium subscription?

HelloI need a help!I have a Spotify Premium subscription through Vodafone - Last 25 september my subscription was confirmed (and Vodafone took the payment from my private account, as every month) but until today i have a Spotify Free!!!! The admin of...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I need a help! I have a Spotify Premium subscription through Vodafone  - Last 25 september my subscription was confirmed (and Vodafone took the payment from my private account, as e...
  • anto_solaris
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I used to be a music unlimited member on PlayStation until Sony signed on with Spotify. Due to the ending of music unlimited I was given 2 free months, and when I claimed the 2 free months as compensation for music unlimited being shut down, there wa...

• ...ompensation for music unlimited being shut down, there was a promo for 3 months for 99 cents going on the the general public during the summer months, which I also jumped on. Recently I had issues with my b...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to access premium

I tried to pay for premium (student) through fb and it said it didn't go through. Well I check my acct. statement and a charge for 4.99 is processing on 9/30. I tried logging out and back in several times and uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail...

• I tried to pay for premium (student) through fb and it said it didn't go through. Well I check my acct. statement and a charge for 4.99 is processing on 9/30. I tried logging out and back in several ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my playlists will not stay private to other users

Subject Account privacy issues .I am constantly trying to make my playlists private each one I have made make secret like you have guided and also have not made (green) automatically make new playlists public in my settings, however if someone types ...

• ...laylists public in my settings,  however if someone types in my name on another computer  they can get acess to all my playlists. Please help me sort this out Yours Thankfully
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! you appear to be signing in from a different country

I downloaded the app while working on a boat in the Mediterranean but I live in the UK and now it won't let me login because I'm back in my home country. Help!

• I downloaded the app while working on a boat in the Mediterranean but I live in the UK and now it won't let me login because I'm back in my home country. Help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get a hold of ANYONE? I deactivated Facebook and can't login

I deactivated my facebook and it shut down my profile. It won't recognize my email anymore and on the help forums it just tells me to reactivate my facebook to get it to work (which I won't do). I pay for spotify and if it won't let me use my account...

• Casual Listener
  • I deactivated my facebook and it shut down my profile. It won't recognize my email anymore and on the help forums it just tells me to reactivate my facebook to get it to work (which I won't do).&nbsp...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for two accounts, no response from Customer Service!

My husband started a spotify account and had 3 months free, so that I could use our spotify account on my own and he'd have his own. He thought he cancelled before the 3 month trial was over and didn't, and we thought we needed two accounts until we ...

• Casual Listener
  • My husband started a spotify account and had 3 months free, so that I could use our spotify account on my own and he'd have his own. He thought he cancelled before the 3 month trial was over and...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Hi, I recently received a message saying that my payment info was unvalid so I went and changed it, but before that I saw the payment history button so I clicked on it and then I got very upset.Last year, I was bragging to a lot of people that you co...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I recently received a message saying that my payment info was unvalid so I went and changed it, but before that I saw the payment history button so I clicked on it and then I got very up...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i upgrade to premium using playstation wallet funds (gift cards) ??

There are no spotify giftcards were i live and im not comfortable with debit/credit card or others. And if not please consider the option, since you are also playstation music. Ps gift cards are my only way to upgrade to premium.

• There are no spotify giftcards were i live and im not comfortable with debit/credit card or others. And if not please consider the option, since you are also playstation music. Ps gift cards are my o...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

password reset problems

I am trying to reset my password for Spotify but I keep receiving an invalid email, what can I do?

• I am trying to reset my password for Spotify but I keep receiving an invalid email, what can I do?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login

Hi to all. I was trying to disconnect Facebook from my Spotify account. So, i went to Preferences and Under Social I've disconnected from Facebook. The problem is that I've create this Spotify account with Facebook and now I realized that I can't unl...

• Visitor
  • Hi to all.  I was trying to disconnect Facebook from my Spotify account. So, i went to Preferences and Under Social I've disconnected from Facebook. The problem is that I've create this Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't pay for student discount

I have been trying to purchase Student Discount, but I keep recieving an error message.I have a vaild and up to date debit card.I have called my debt card company and they told me there is nothing wrong with the card.I have tried multiple times over ...

• I have been trying to purchase Student Discount, but I keep recieving an error message. I have a vaild and up to date debit card. I have called my debt card company and they told me there is nothi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes