Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Where and how

Hi there! I have left the Uk at the moment I am in south america and my spotify doesn't aork at all...It sayd you can not use your spotify abroad.Also I wanted to cancel my direct debit which was succesful as I am not able to use spotify but the mone...

• Hi there! I have left the Uk at the moment I am in south america and my spotify doesn't aork at all...It sayd you can not use your spotify abroad.Also I wanted to cancel my direct debit which was suc...
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country problem

I just payed the first amount in Malta because i was in holiday...now i'm registered in malta in my account and i am not able ti chance it...i pushed the nel button and there is not answer to that questione (how ti change country) i wrote to spotufy ...

• I just payed the first amount in Malta because i was in holiday...now i'm registered in malta in my account and i am not able ti chance it...i pushed the nel button and there is not answer to that qu...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My credit cards work everywhere but here

I had a premium account which was cancelled because my credit card was stolen. Now I am trying to enter my new card info, and it won't take it. It said there was a problem with the card, however I can use it everywhere else. I called my credit card c...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a premium account which was cancelled because my credit card was stolen. Now I am trying to enter my new card info, and it won't take it. It said there was a problem with the card, however I ca...
  • anniehongchang
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Long-time Premium subscriber with only access to FREE spotify

I have been paying for premium for months and have receipts to show the debits. sometime over the last couple of months, the account has gone to FREE access only--no premium. I have logged off and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. I co...

• I have been paying for premium for months and have receipts to show the debits. sometime over the last couple of months, the account has gone to FREE access only--no premium. I have logged off and I ...
  • wischmi2
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Zip Code Issue (Canada)

Several other people have posted about this already, but I'm making my own post anyways. Just like several other people, I live in Canada and cannot upgrade to premium due to "invalid zip code". I've already contacted Spotify support 3 times, includi...

• Music Fan
  • Several other people have posted about this already, but I'm making my own post anyways. Just like several other people, I live in Canada and cannot upgrade to premium due to "invalid zip code". &n...
  • squonk
  • Music Fan
  • 52 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 52 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify is charging me double in the .99 dlls x 3 months promo!!! BEWARE PEOPLE

Hello, i recently bought the 9 pesos x 3 months promo, and at the first day Spotify charge me .99 Dlls. My surpise came the next morning when i received a message from my bank. another charge was made from Spotify: 109 pesos (10 dolls aprox.). And to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i recently bought the 9 pesos x 3 months promo, and at the first day Spotify charge me .99 Dlls. My surpise came the next morning when i received a message from my bank. another charge was mad...
  • aldozj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Joined premium, multiple billing charges and no response or contact info from Spotify!

Hi all, I joined premium a few days ago and I see 6 different charges on my account, amounts for $1.07 (three times) and $5.37 (twice). I emailed customer support but have no received any response other than an email that says "thank you for getting ...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,    I joined premium a few days ago and I see 6 different charges on my account, amounts for $1.07 (three times) and $5.37 (twice). I emailed customer support but have no received&...
  • mrJake
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice, Two support tickets and no response!

Hello. I was charged for Spotify Premium twice, once on March 10th and once on March 20th. I've sent two support tickets and gotten no response from the support team except the "Give us feedback about your experience with the support team". I haven't...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I was charged for Spotify Premium twice, once on March 10th and once on March 20th. I've sent two support tickets and gotten no response from the support team except the "Give us feedback abou...
  • rivanne
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

problemas con premium

tengo Cuenta Una prima y todos los meses me Cargan el dinero a mi Cuenta, TODO iva busque Hasta Que Hace UNOS dias Cerre sesion Y Cuando la volvi a iniciarla en solitario me salia La Cuenta Spotify, Como Si no Pagara la prima Cuenta gratuita, demostr...

• Visitor
  • tengo Cuenta Una prima y todos los meses me Cargan el dinero a mi Cuenta, TODO iva busque Hasta Que Hace UNOS dias Cerre sesion Y Cuando la volvi a iniciarla en solitario me salia La Cuenta Spotify, ...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

I paid $29.00 mxn por a 3 month free trial and then I was going to pay $100.00 mxn every month. I can't get the premium version of Spotify and the amount was charge to my credit card. Can you help me please?

• I paid $29.00 mxn por a 3 month free trial and then I was going to pay $100.00 mxn every month.  I can't get the premium version of Spotify and the amount was charge to my credit card.  &...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

device disconnect and again and again and again

Sorry I'm sure this has been said a hundred times. I am very new to Spotify. I want to access Spotify by my BB (on its own or via car), my tablet and my PC. I just use latter to get a big screen view of stuff avialable - I do not download to it. . I ...

• Sorry I'm sure this has been said a hundred times.   I am very new to Spotify. I want to access Spotify by my BB (on its own or via car), my tablet and my PC. I just use latter to get a big sc...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issue with Premium

So, about five months ago i signed up for spotify premium under the 3 months for 0.99 deal. For some reason last night i got a notification saying that the payment wasn't accepted and to renew it on the site. So i go, and they're running the 3 months...

• Regular
  • So, about five months ago i signed up for spotify premium under the 3 months for 0.99 deal. For some reason last night i got a notification saying that the payment wasn't accepted and to renew it on ...
  • madis0nkat3
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify username

I created my account through facebook yet my username still shows. When I click on the username it shows my facebook name and picture but when I go back it's still my username can someone please fix that? My username is 12186230112

• Regular
  • I created my account through facebook yet my username still shows. When I click on the username it shows my facebook name and picture but when I go back it's still my username can someone please fix ...
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Country

I need to change the country that my account is linked up to because I moved overseas and now can't access any of my music or playlists as you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days. However when I go to my profile page to edit my profile it does no...

• Visitor
  • I need to change the country that my account is linked up to because I moved overseas and now can't access any of my music or playlists as you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days. However when I ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can not generate device password

Hi, I cannot generate my device password. I am using facebook to login and trying to generate device password but error below show. "We're sorry, your email address was not available, please try to log out, log back in and try again. If the problem c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I cannot generate my device password. I am using facebook to login and trying to generate device password but error below show.   "We're sorry, your email address was not available, please...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan - Cant find wife's account to share playlists

I have a family plan subsription and I have registered my wife on the account. However no matter what I try I cant see her account as a friend, therefore cant share playlists. She has her own login but does not have social media accounts, so I tried ...

• Regular
  • I have a family plan subsription and I have registered my wife on the account. However no matter what I try I cant see her account as a friend, therefore cant share playlists. She has her own login b...
  • MacUtopia1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged full subscription, without the chance to select NUS offer

I submitted a ticket to a problem where I was unable to sign up to premium using my NUS offer. The reason I could not use the code is because on the subscriptiuon page I did not have the option to cancel my subscription, only renew it, which seemed p...

• I submitted a ticket to a problem where I was unable to sign up to premium using my NUS offer.  The reason I could not use the code is because on the subscriptiuon page I did not have the o...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost account details

Hello. i have an account with spotify that we pay a monthly fee of £9.99 per month for but we have lost the email address and password to sign into spotify when someone else signed into the account on the computer. is there any way of getting these d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. i have an account with spotify that we pay a monthly fee of £9.99 per month for but we have lost the email address and password to sign into spotify when someone else signed into the account o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled subscription still charged me 9.99 EUR

Hi, I canceled my subscription about two month ago (don't know the exact date). Now I saw, that I still got charged for last two month. What happened here?

• Hi,   I canceled my subscription about two month ago (don't know the exact date). Now I saw, that I still got charged for last two month. What happened here?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my bank details and country

My problem is identical to that in this thread. Basically, I used to live in Sweden so my Spotify Account is set to Sweden since my bank card is Swedish. I have now moved to the UK since a year back and have recently gotten a UK bank card. I want to ...

• Casual Listener
  • My problem is identical to that in this thread.   Basically, I used to live in Sweden so my Spotify Account is set to Sweden since my bank card is Swedish.    I have ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes