Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Can't subscribe to premium...

I can't subscribe to premium, please fix it asap!

• Casual Listener
  • I can't subscribe to premium, please fix it asap!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting an account

I would like my account deleted. I have sent in more than 1 contact form and nothing has happened can anyone help?

• Visitor
  • I would like my account deleted. I have sent in more than 1 contact form and nothing has happened can anyone help?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to change country

I've recently moved countries in addition to my spotify premium running out. When I attempt to change countries from Malaysia to UK under profile settings the dropdown menu is grey and unable to change. I've contacted support but they did not get bac...

• I've recently moved countries in addition to my spotify premium running out. When I attempt to change countries from Malaysia to UK under profile settings the dropdown menu is grey and unable to chan...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone seems to have hijacked my account.

I can login using Facebook but when i view my settings I dont recognise the email and i cant edit because the password conformation has been changed!

• I can login using Facebook but when i view my settings I dont recognise the email and i cant edit because the password conformation has been changed!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Disappeared and Account Problems

Hi,I am having trouble with my playlists since they disappeared after I logged in, the thing is that I also have some problems with my account because whenever I log in on Chrome or any other PC my playlists are deleted and they dont appear anywhere,...

• ...he only public playlist I have. Hope I explained the problem well enough. Thank You
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Using Spotify with an account made in Belgium from Thailand

Hi, I'm from Belgium and made my Spotify account (through Facebook) in Belgium.Now I'm in Thailand for quite some time. I could listen to my music for about 3 weeks in Thailand, but recently it stopped working.When trying to log in, I get the followi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm from Belgium and made my Spotify account (through Facebook) in Belgium. Now I'm in Thailand for quite some time. I could listen to my music for about 3 weeks in Thailand, but recent...
  • matthewbe
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrade not working

Help, signed up for this gave my card details ect and it does not work????

• Casual Listener
  • Help, signed up for this gave my card details ect and it does not work????
  • Artavierpostell
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant pay for Premium Account

Had the premium service Spotify using card payment but an overnight started telling me there's a problem with my card, once finished the subscription I tried to upgrade to premium with 4 different cards and I still can not, cards are Visa. I wonder i...

• Casual Listener
  • Had the premium service Spotify using card payment but an overnight started telling me there's a problem with my card, once finished the subscription I tried to upgrade to premium with 4 different ca...
  • nicofigueroa
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble adding Spotify family members

I want to add an additional person to my family account. I followed the directions and cancelled my subscription so that I could re-subscribe as myself +2 (instead of myself +1, which was what my old account was). I then resigned up for Spotify, and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to add an additional person to my family account.  I followed the directions and cancelled my subscription so that I could re-subscribe as myself +2 (instead of myself +1, which was what ...
  • sethcotl
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel payment because facebook profile is locked

Hi, I would like to cancel my premium account of spotify. My problem: To cancel the payment I have to log into my Facebook profile to confirm my identity. The funny thing is, I have created an extra account in Facebook just to use Spotify and now I d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I would like to cancel my premium account of spotify. My problem: To cancel the payment I have to log into my Facebook profile to confirm my identity. The funny thing is, I have created ...
  • Jan_HZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium but logs into free

I have spotify premium but just changed my phone when I downloaded app again it keeps signing me into free account I have tried deleting and re installing but still the same??

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium but just changed my phone when I downloaded app again it keeps signing me into free account I have tried deleting and re installing but still the same??
  • tinners
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Email is already conected to another user

Dear Friends, I sold my old macbook pro OS X Yosemite and bought a new one exactly the same. Before i sold it i logged out of my spotify account. Now i´'m trying to install spotify in my new computer but when i try to login, the following message app...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Friends,    I sold my old macbook pro OS X Yosemite and bought a new one exactly the same.    Before i sold it i logged out of my spotify account.    Now i´'...
  • juampipereira
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Emails "problem with your spotify subscription"

I dont't quite understand why there is a problem with my subscription. I received four emails stating "there is a problem with your spotify subscription" and one email today "your premium subscription is cancelled". However my payment for this month ...

• I dont't quite understand why there is a problem with my subscription.   I received four emails stating "there is a problem with your spotify subscription" and one email today "your premium su...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just updated my Payment Info and lost Spotify Deal

I just updated my payment info and instead of being charged 1$ for the first 3 months like I was expecting I was charged 9.99. If I am going to be charged the full amount I would like a refund I have already canceled the subscription going forward.

• I just updated my payment info and instead of being charged 1$ for the first 3 months like I was expecting I was charged 9.99. If I am going to be charged the full amount I would like a refund I have...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

password

whats going on. Premium memeber. wont accept my password. reset it . still wont accept. Web page prompts me to upgrade? I'm already a premium have been for years!!!!!. payment went through as norm this month? hate all this crap!, why cant you just le...

• whats going on. Premium memeber. wont accept my password. reset it .  still wont accept. Web page prompts me to upgrade? I'm already a premium have been for years!!!!!.   payment went throu...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Terminating my Spotify Subcription failed

Hello Spotify Team,two weeks ago I tried to terminate my Spotify Premium Subcription, but yesterday I found a bill in my inbox for another month of spotify premium. The reason for my termination is to save some money, so I would appreciate to get rid...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Team, two weeks ago I tried to terminate my Spotify Premium Subcription, but yesterday I found a bill in my inbox for another month of spotify premium. The reason for my terminati...
  • codytricia
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Double charge in my account

I'm receiving a double charg in my bank acount for Preium Spotify services.How I can contact with Spotify administration to solve the problem?I can't find any email adress or phone in SpianThanks

• I'm receiving a double charg in my bank acount for Preium Spotify services. How I can contact with Spotify administration to solve the problem? I can't find any email adress or phone in Spian Than...
  • TheBaldOne1971
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium won't cancel

So my free month's trial is almost up, and I want to cancel before I'm charged.I click cancel select options why, then it tells me I need to confirm authorization via FacebookFacebook opens, asks for me to confirm with my password.I enter my correct ...

• Casual Listener
  • So my free month's trial is almost up, and I want to cancel before I'm charged. I click cancel select options why, then it tells me I need to confirm authorization via Facebook Facebook opens, asks...
  • JennyB23
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

can't cancel premium

When I go to the subscription page and click "account details" it doesn't give me the option to cancel the subscription. HELP!

• When I go to the subscription page and click "account details" it doesn't give me the option to cancel the subscription. HELP!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with student discount on existing account

Hi there I'm having trouble applying a new student discount to my account. I've already used the discount before but assumed I could just add another once it finished? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I'm having trouble applying a new student discount to my account. I've already used the discount before but assumed I could just add another once it finished?   Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes