Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • agnesa
  • Casual Listener
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Trying to cancel premium subscription

Money is kinda tight right now, so I need to cancel my premium subscription (still want the free account of course), but when I go to cancel it, it won't show up under my account. I really need to get this taken care of, so any help would be awesome

• Casual Listener
  • Money is kinda tight right now, so I need to cancel my premium subscription (still want the free account of course), but when I go to cancel it, it won't show up under my account. I really need to ge...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

All of my playlists are gone! How do I get them back????

• All of my playlists are gone! How do I get them back????
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I switch countries so that I can get premium?

Last summer I went to Guatemala and changed my country to Guatemala. I used my paypal account in Guatemala to transfer the money. Now, I can't transfer it back to the USA and I want to use a different paypal now but I don't know how to change that.

• Last summer I went to Guatemala and changed my country to Guatemala. I used my paypal account in Guatemala to transfer the money. Now, I can't transfer it back to the USA and I want to use a differen...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment details

I got a new debit card because my old one was comprimised. I forgot to change my spotify payment details. How can i reactivate at the rate that I was paying vs the new subscriber rate?

• I got a new debit card because my old one was comprimised. I forgot to change my spotify payment details. How can i reactivate at the rate that I was paying vs the new subscriber rate?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why cant i connect to facebook?

Whenever i go under file connect to facebook a webpage is pulled up and all it says is OK. On spotify if I go under setting and social network it says connect to facebook, yet when i select that i am taken to the OK page again. I deleted and reinstal...

• Visitor
  • Whenever i go under file connect to facebook a webpage is pulled up and all it says is OK. On spotify if I go under setting and social network it says connect to facebook, yet when i select that i am...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Spotify Family

Hi, I want to upgrade to Spotify Family. My daughter and wife use Spotify Free and have a number of playlists. When I invite them to start using Spotify Premium on Spotify Family will they be able to keep their exiting playlists they have on Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I want to upgrade to Spotify Family. My daughter and wife use Spotify Free and have a number of playlists.   When I invite them to start using Spotify Premium on Spotify ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message: Can't play the current track

I recently downgraded from a Premium subscription to a Free subscription however whenever I go to play a track on my PC (online) it cuts out after two seconds and an error message saying Can't play the current track comes up at the top in a blue bar....

• I recently downgraded from a Premium subscription to a Free subscription however whenever I go to play a track on my PC (online) it cuts out after two seconds and an error message saying Can't play t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reactivated Account

Hi there. My premium subscription lapsed due to credit card expiration, and I didn't act fast enough. I reactivated my account today, but all of my playlists are missing! Is there a way to get them back, or do I now have to start from scratch? Thank ...

• Hi there.  My premium subscription lapsed due to credit card expiration, and I didn't act fast enough.  I reactivated my account today, but all of my playlists are missing!  Is there a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Has my discount expired?

So this is the first time I've checked the subscription page since signing up really, and it says this - Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed on 2015-01-20 and charged £9.99, unless you cancel your subscription before that ...

• So this is the first time I've checked the subscription page since signing up really, and it says this -   Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed on 2015-01-20 and c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I upgrade to Family ? my order wont process

i am trying to upgrade to spotify family but everytime I enter my credit card info it just says oops there was a problem... I am not sure what to do or what is wrong, I even tried using paypal , but it wont let me upgrade, been trying for 2 weeks

• Regular
  • i am trying to upgrade to spotify family but everytime I enter my credit card info it just says oops there was a problem... I am not sure what to do or what is wrong, I even tried using paypal , but ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to get on Spotify Family Plan

I have a premium plan and when I have tried to repeatedly upgrade to the family plan, it bounces my request saying there's an error. The credit card is coreect, so what's the issue? Help! Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium plan and when I have tried to repeatedly upgrade to the family plan, it bounces my request saying there's an error. The credit card is coreect, so what's the issue? Help! Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"3 months of Spotify Premium for only £0.99", wrong amount taken

Hi, I clicked an offer on the Spotify website which read: '' Get 3 months of Spotify Premium for only £0.99.Offer ends January 23, 2015. Premium lets you play any song, anytime. You can even listen when you're offline. No restrictions. No ads. Get 3 ...

• Hi, I clicked an offer on the Spotify website which read:   '' Get 3 months of Spotify Premium for only £0.99. Offer ends January 23, 2015. Premium lets you play any song, anyti...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium for 0.99 offer changes

Hi all, 3 months premium for 0,99 offer changes to 9,99 a month when i click on the link is this misleading advertisement?

• Hi all, 3 months premium for 0,99 offer changes to 9,99 a month when i click on the link  is this misleading advertisement?
  • adavis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot get a hold of customer service

Sent an email and got a response telling me to read the FAQs and the help and twitter. THAT IS NO HELP...I ALREADY DID THAT!!! How do you get a hold of someone at customer service. This is so incredibly frustrating.

• Sent an email and got a response telling me to read the FAQs and the help and twitter. THAT IS NO HELP...I ALREADY DID THAT!!! How do you get a hold of someone at customer service. This is so incredi...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist Songs are gone

Hello, today I want listen a Song from Anna Tsuchiya, but what`s that? All Songs are away only the Biographie is still there. Why are all Songs deleted? Is there any chance that they come back? Excuse me for my bad english and have a nice day

• Hello, today I want listen a Song from Anna Tsuchiya, but what`s that? All Songs are away only the Biographie is still there. Why are all Songs deleted? Is there any chance that they come bac...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[AR] Promoción de navidad no aplicada

Hola, durante Diciembre había una promoción en la que regalaban 2 meses de premium si uno se suscribía antes del 31 (si mal no recuerdo). Yo me hice Premium para aprovechar esa promo pero solo me dieron el mes gratis común, nunca me dieron los 2 de l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, durante Diciembre había una promoción en la que regalaban 2 meses de premium si uno se suscribía antes del 31 (si mal no recuerdo). Yo me hice Premium para aprovechar esa promo pero solo me d...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is cheaper using giftcards for UK people!!?!

Hi, I've just looked to get a friend a Spotify gift card and found that you can only buy them in dollars (I'm from the UK). But instead of a giftcard with money on, it's a giftcard with a certain amount of time for a Spotify subscription. With today'...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I've just looked to get a friend a Spotify gift card and found that you can only buy them in dollars (I'm from the UK). But instead of a giftcard with money on, it's a giftca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Different prices for Premium within the same country?

Dear Spotify community, I am a happy Spotify customer now but have hopped on an off the premium scheme for a while. Last time I have upgraded to premium about two months ago (and stayed on ever since) the monthly price was shown as 12.99 EUR. Well, I...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify community,   I am a happy Spotify customer now but have hopped on an off the premium scheme for a while. Last time I have upgraded to premium about two months ago (and...
  • chkoelzer
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify facebook username

One of my friends was playing around with my premium spotify over Christmas and accidently linked it to her facebook account. I've removed the link now but spotify keeps telling me my name is Gabrielle, I don't want to be Gabrielle, I want to be Rob!

• One of my friends was playing around with my premium spotify over Christmas and accidently linked it to her facebook account.   I've removed the link now but spotify keeps telling me my nam...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! delinking facebook account without login details

My ex boyfriend had opened the spotify account with my bank details but linked to his facebook account. I want to keep on using spotify, but I want to delink his facebook account. I am, however, unable to do so, because I don't have his login details...

• My ex boyfriend had opened the spotify account with my bank details but linked to his facebook account. I want to keep on using spotify, but I want to delink his facebook account. I am, however, unab...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes