Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • DRAG0N
  • Casual Listener
  • 785 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 785 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Change country premium (login with Facebook)

Hi all, I have a premium spoitify subscription and I'm trying to change my country (since I moved). When I insert the new credit card data the website redirect on the main subscription page in the profile and nothing change. So I can't change my cred...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I have a premium spoitify subscription and I'm trying to change my country (since I moved). When I insert the new credit card data the website redirect on the main subscription page in th...
  • volpefabio
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled account to re-register with vodafone promotion

hi everyone I have cancelled my account to take advantage of my 2 year free premium spotify through my new mobile phone contract. Only problem is, i'm already a premium customer. I have been told to cancel my current premium subscription, which I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • hi everyone   I have cancelled my account to take advantage of my 2 year free premium spotify through my new mobile phone contract.  Only problem is, i'm already a premium customer.&nbs...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

school not listed for discount

I have been trying to get the student discount but for some reason they do not have my school listed so I cannot recieve the discount. Is anyone else having this issue or know how to resolve it? I tried emailing them but I did not get a response. I e...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to get the student discount but for some reason they do not have my school listed so I cannot recieve the discount. Is anyone else having this issue or know how to resolve it? I tr...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logged out of Facebook and logged back in no longer the same account!

Hello, I recently logged out of my facebook attached account. When I logged back in it wasn't the same account. The time span between logging out and in was mearly seconds! All my playlists are gone. My subscription, which I paid for on the 3rd of th...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I recently logged out of my facebook attached account. When I logged back in it wasn't the same account. The time span between logging out and in was mearly seconds! All my playlists are gone....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to change USA->Canada; It has accepted Canada payment terms but still shows country as USA.

I try to complete the process to change to Canada bases subscription, it takes payment (Canada Paypal) but still shows my status as USA. My subscription will roll over November 18 - maybe I just have to wait? Here is the message I get when trying to ...

• I try to complete the process to change to Canada bases subscription, it takes payment (Canada Paypal) but still shows my status as USA. My subscription will roll over November 18 - maybe I just have...
  • AshR
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium Account was deleted even though I've payed and now all of my playlists are deleted!

So, it's showing that my account is a "free" account even thought I've been paying for "premium" for over a year now. All of my playlists are gone! Now I want to cancel my account and get a refund. It's taken me forever to build those playlists and n...

• Visitor
  • So, it's showing that my account is a "free" account even thought I've been paying for "premium" for over a year now. All of my playlists are gone! Now I want to cancel my account and get a refund. I...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE anyone answer me!!! Don't have access to my e-mail account!!!!!!!!!

Hi. I've been a member for years now, and the e-mail I have registered to my spotify account I no longer have access to. I'm trying to make som changes on my account, but obviously you cant without a password - which I DON'T REMEMBER. So basically I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I've been a member for years now, and the e-mail I have registered to my spotify account I no longer have access to. I'm trying to make som changes on my account, but obviously you cant witho...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change account

Hi, I created my spotify account with my fb account but because of that, I can't login to the webplayer at work. Is there a possibility that I can login with my username i see on my account page? I just activated my premium account and put a 1month g...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I created my spotify account with my fb account but because of that, I can't login to the webplayer at work.   Is there a possibility that I can login with my username i see o...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to upgrade to premium

I have tried multiple to upgrade to premium but it keeps saying it cant process my order i have enough funds on my cards, im in the same country my card is in, and i have tried multiple browsers to try upgrade... pls help

• I have tried multiple to upgrade to premium but it keeps saying it cant process my order i have enough funds on my cards, im in the same country my card is in, and i have tried multiple browsers to t...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gift card troubles

i recently just bought a gift card and entered the code and it says its already been used... so idk how thats possible

• i recently just bought a gift card and entered the code and it says its already been used... so idk how thats possible
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify account

I have a new spotify account since the first of this year!! My old account was suppose to be deleted but it was not! Would be nice if I could get some help! Old account is 1124663001! Thanks in advance!!

• Casual Listener
  • I have a new spotify account since the first of this year!! My old account was suppose to be deleted but it was not! Would be nice if I could get some help! Old account is 1124663001! Thanks in adv...
  • AshR
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift cards with student discount

If one is redeeming a gift card can one still use the student discount?

• Visitor
  • If one is redeeming a gift card can one still use the student discount?
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

Hi I set up spotify and then linked in my facebook account, how do i unlink facebook? Regards B3nchPress

• Hi    I set up spotify and then linked in my facebook account, how do i unlink facebook?   Regards    B3nchPress
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account

I want to delete my account on Spotify and I don't know how. I used the contact form in orde to do this but I don't receive any specific solution. Can anybody help me, please? Thank you!

• Visitor
  • I want to delete my account on Spotify and I don't know how. I used the contact form in orde to do this but I don't receive any specific solution.   Can anybody help me, please?   T...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Free" 30 Day Trial

I selected to try premium for a 30 day trial but the system wanted payment information. I misunderstood that I had to pay 9.99 to get the "free" trial. I already see that I was charged...what gives?

• I selected to try premium for a 30 day trial but the system wanted payment information. I misunderstood that I had to pay 9.99 to get the "free" trial. I already see that I was charged...what gives?
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All the songs on my playlist got deleted

I've been adding to a playlist for a year now and it had over 300 songs on it and when I went to go play it all the songs had been deleted! I'm scrambling to find a way to recover those songs because there is no way I could ever re make this playlist...

• I've been adding to a playlist for a year now and it had over 300 songs on it and when I went to go play it all the songs had been deleted! I'm scrambling to find a way to recover those songs because...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to delete account

I have this program twice on two different phones and I need to delete one

• I have this program twice on two different phones and I need to delete one
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I recently pay a Spotify Premium account in Spain due to the fact that I have seen an add in SPotify.com, paying 0.99€ for three months of Premium. Spotify charge to my account 9.99€ and I want my money back. How can I recupere it?

• I recently pay a Spotify Premium account in Spain due to the fact that I have seen an add in SPotify.com, paying 0.99€ for three months of Premium. Spotify charge to my account 9.99€ and I want my mo...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscripción

Hola<br>Por error no cancelé mi cuenta premium a tiempo. <br>Hay alguna manera de recuperar mi dinero? <br>Gracias.

• Casual Listener
  • Hola&lt;br&gt;Por error no cancelé mi cuenta premium a tiempo. &lt;br&gt;Hay alguna manera de recuperar mi dinero? &lt;br&gt;Gracias.
  • AshR
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount does nothing

I tried to sign up for the student premium discount and it did nothing. I entered my my school name and birthday etc. and then my credit card info, but after that it didnt do anything. I don't have premium and the test $0.00 they said they would send...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to sign up for the student premium discount and it did nothing.  I entered my my school name and birthday etc. and then my credit card info, but after that it didnt do anything.  I ...
  • xander2558
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes