Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! 30 Day Trial Issues

I am wanting to make my playlist offline and the only way is to upgrade to Premium. The idea seems cool. No ads, more options, student discount. Cool. My dilemma is if I sign up, do I get a fee charged to my debit card or I will not be charged at all...

• Casual Listener
  • I am wanting to make my playlist offline and the only way is to upgrade to Premium.   The idea seems cool. No ads, more options, student discount. Cool.   My dilemma is if I sign up...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Already have Spotify Premuim but I want the student discount

I just got Spotify Premuim so I added my card on there and it took out the $10. I didnt know they had a student discount so how do I get it when I just got it and still have 30 days left for the next payment

• I just got Spotify Premuim so I added my card on there and it took out the $10. I didnt know they had a student discount so how do I get it when I just got it and still have 30 days left for the next...
  • ivenalot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant upgrade my spotify to premium

the text message says that i already premium ànd i enter the website right after the enter # and verification it goes back to enter the 11 digits what do i do now????? .

• Visitor
  • the text message says that i already premium ànd i enter the website right after the enter # and verification it goes back to enter the 11 digits what do i do now????? .
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username is just numbers! Will other users see my username as numbers or my username?

I recently recovered my Facebook account that was linked with my Spotify account and when I always open the application on my PC my username appears as numbers. Will other users be able to see my name as my username or the numbers that display on my ...

• Visitor
  • I recently recovered my Facebook account that was linked with my Spotify account and when I always open the application on my PC my username appears as numbers.  Will other users be able to se...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ending the subscription early

If I cancel a subscription like a week or two before it ends and renews its self, do I keep the subscription till it actually runs out?

• Casual Listener
  • If I cancel a subscription like a week or two before it ends and renews its self, do I keep the subscription till it actually runs out?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 30 days Premium trial

I am trying to sign up for the 30 days trial but everytime I do so, I get an error saying, "Sorry, wrong password" I am already signed up for the 7 days trial with paypal, I tried changing my password but I still received the same error. Any help wou...

• Regular
  • I am trying to sign up for the 30 days trial but everytime I do so, I get an error saying, "Sorry, wrong password"    I am already signed up for the 7 days trial with paypal, I tried ch...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Weird charge

Hello everybody,I subscribed for Spotify Premium 1 week ago and today 2.99€ were withdrawn from my credit card. Can anyone tell me why??

• Hello everybody, I subscribed for Spotify Premium 1 week ago and today 2.99€ were withdrawn from my credit card. Can anyone tell me why??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Redeemed gift card for regular price, not student price. Need help changing.

I went to redeem my gift card thinking the money would just go on my account and I could use that later for the student price, however, it automatically signed me up for regular price. I would like to be able to change that so I can have spotify for ...

• I went to redeem my gift card thinking the money would just go on my account and I could use that later for the student price, however, it automatically signed me up for regular price. I would like t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username with numbers

Hello, i prefer to pay for my premium subscription trough the phone company Halebop and when i do that they require the username with numbers, that havent been a problem untill a few days ago when i noticed that you have changed your site, so i cant ...

• Hello, i prefer to pay for my premium subscription trough the phone company Halebop and when i do that they require the username with numbers, that havent been a problem untill a few days ago when i ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family - family member invited can not redeem sent redeem code - help please

Hello, I sent my 2nd family member (son) the invitation for spotify family but when he tries to redeem the code in spotify (he has free account) there is the message of something went wrong and I should try it later or contact support. I tried it sev...

• Hello,   I sent my 2nd family member (son) the invitation for spotify family but when he tries to redeem the code in spotify (he has free account) there is the message of something went wron...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving to another country

Hi I have a spotify account in Spain and I recently moved to Sweden and I can't use it anymore. I guess that is because the account is only valid in one country. Is It possible to transfer my subscription to my new country?

• Hi I have a spotify account in Spain and I recently moved to Sweden and I can't use it anymore. I guess that is because the account is only valid in one country. Is It possible to transfer my subsc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Accounts

I keep getting charged twice a month for Spotify through PayPal. My email address associated with the PayPal is I want to keep the jbee310 account.

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting charged twice a month for Spotify through PayPal.  My email address associated with the PayPal is <snip> I want to keep the jbee310 account.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your country does not match the one set in your profile

Hello! I've been travelling for 2 weeks and I just got back trying to listen to some music, but when I tried to log in it says "Your country does not match the one set in your profile". On my Macbook I can not even log in, on my PC I can log in but o...

• Hello!    I've been travelling for 2 weeks and I just got back trying to listen to some music, but when I tried to log in it says "Your country does not match the one set in your profil...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 Months for 0,99€ (special offer in Germany) - pay by Gift Card

Hey there, I would like to try Spotify Premium with the 3 months for 0,99€ and I would like to with a 10€ gift card! But my question is: Can I do this or do I only pay for one month than? Thanks for your help! Pinolpier

• Hey there,   I would like to try Spotify Premium with the 3 months for 0,99€ and I would like to with a 10€ gift card! But my question is: Can I do this or do I only pay for one month than? ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deactivating Facebook, how do I continue with Spotify?

Hello, I'm going to deactivate my Facbook account and was wondering how that would effect my Spotify account. Is there a way for me to choose a new username and password sans Facebook? Thanks! Ken

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I'm going to deactivate my Facbook account and was wondering how that would effect my Spotify account. Is there a way for me to choose a new username and password sans Facebook? &...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Suddenly no saved songs

I traveled out of state, and when I came back my spotify was not working properly. My account was NOT signed into Facebook, which I initially did on purpose. When I reopened it, it forced me to connect it to Facebook. Then, with this modified account...

• I traveled out of state, and when I came back my spotify was not working properly. My account was NOT signed into Facebook, which I initially did on purpose. When I reopened it, it forced me to conne...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo mejorar mi cuenta a Premium / I cant upgrade mi acc to Premium!

Llevo 1 dia entero intentanto mejorar mi cuenta a premium, todo el tiempo me salta el error ´Ups parece que tu proovedor esta teniendo problemas o un mal dia... etc´ Alguien que me ayude por favor! ya probe con 2 tarjetas distintas y cumplen todos lo...

• Llevo 1 dia entero intentanto mejorar mi cuenta a premium, todo el tiempo me salta el error ´Ups parece que tu proovedor esta teniendo problemas o un mal dia... etc´ Alguien que me ayude por favor! y...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months for £9.99?

Hi, There was an offer on in December time where if you upgraded to Premium before a certain time, you would get 2 months free. It has come to the end of my subscription and it says that it will be automatically renewed at a price of £9.99. If I canc...

• Hi,    There was an offer on in December time where if you upgraded to Premium before a certain time, you would get 2 months free. It has come to the end of my subscription and it says ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 DAYS PREMIUM

I tried to get 30 days pemium and it worked but only for 9 days. After the 9 days it said my subscription was over. It cant have been the seven day offer they do becasue it went over that amount of time. What am I supposed to do now because obviously...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to get 30 days pemium and it worked but only for 9 days. After the 9 days it said my subscription was over. It cant have been the seven day offer they do becasue it went over that amount of t...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Goodbye Spotify

Hello, I just wanted to vocie my frustration and reason why I just cancelled my subscription. I have been waiting for spotify to support chromecast for quite some time, but after reading the artile on pocket-link (1) and various postings on this form...

• Hello,   I just wanted to vocie my frustration and reason why I just cancelled my subscription.  I have been waiting for spotify to support chromecast for quite some time, but after readi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes