Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • DRAG0N
  • Casual Listener
  • 785 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 785 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Spotify artist

I can't get my artist profile because I accidentally left the team and I would like to regain access

• I can't get my artist profile because I accidentally left the team and I would like to regain access
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am an artist on Spotify - I have a question regarding the Release Date

I am an artist on Spotify and would like to achieve the following: My release, which will be officially released on a date in the future, should be playable on Spotify today. I've seen albums on Spotify whose release date is 2 months from now. Nevert...

• Casual Listener
  • I am an artist on Spotify and would like to achieve the following:   My release, which will be officially released on a date in the future, should be playable on Spotify today.   I've s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook account and now I'm locked out

Hello guys, I've tried to disconnect my old Premium account (associated with *snip*) from Facebook before I deleted my profile there for good. I've tried to reset my password from this account and no e-mail was sent to me. In the end, I had to create...

• Hello guys,   I've tried to disconnect my old Premium account (associated with *snip*) from Facebook before I deleted my profile there for good. I've tried to reset my password from this accou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fire TV Stick - need to login every time

Hi, I have a Fire TV Stick 4k and every time I want to use the Spotify app, I have to login with my phone first, which is quite annoying. I tried reinstalling the Fire-TV-App, cleaning cache etc. I also have a Googe Home in the same wifi-network, whe...

• Hi,   I have a Fire TV Stick 4k and every time I want to use the Spotify app, I have to login with my phone first, which is quite annoying. I tried reinstalling the Fire-TV-App, cleaning cache...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did all my Artists go?

Been a premium user for quite some time with a few hiccups here and there. This issue has not resolved itself as most in the past have. All my "artists" have disapeared for over a month now. Sometimes I want to listen to a shuffle of a particular art...

• Casual Listener
  • Been a premium user for quite some time with a few hiccups here and there.  This issue has not resolved itself as most in the past have.     All my "artists" have disapeared for...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect social account from my spotify

I want to disconnect my facebook account from this spotify account. I created another one a while ago when I forgot about this one, but I can't see the option to disconnect from this account and put it on the one I use most often (read: use period, I...

spotify.jpg
  • I want to disconnect my facebook account from this spotify account. I created another one a while ago when I forgot about this one, but I can't see the option to disconnect from this account and put ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled premium subscription but was charged twice

I had cancelled my Spotify premium subscription in Dec 2018 but I was charged for premium twice in the month of March and April. Due to which I was charged an overdraft amount of 36$ from my bank.

• Visitor
  •   I had cancelled my Spotify premium subscription in Dec 2018 but I was charged for premium twice in the month of March and April. Due to which I was charged an overdraft amount of 36$ from my ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access hulu through spotify

i cant access hulu from my premium spotify acount. i click on the "start watching" and it sends me to a hulu page that says i need to log in or purchase a plan. Clicking "log in with facebook" (which is how i log in for spotify) does nothing.

• i cant access hulu from my premium spotify acount. i click on the "start watching" and it sends me to a hulu page that says i need to log in or purchase a plan. Clicking "log in with facebook" (which...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login problem

Today when I opened Spotify it was logged out and on logging in I found out that the playlist that I had created was deleted and the last played albums were the ones which i never listened to. There were a lot of new songs added to the songs added to...

• Casual Listener
  • Today when I opened Spotify it was logged out and on logging in I found out that the playlist that I had created was deleted and the last played albums were the ones which i never listened to. There ...
  • VisheshSaluja
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login to my account

PlanFree CountrySlovakia DeviceComputer, Iphone 6s Operating SystemWindows 10, iOS 12.1.4 My Question or Issue (I only made this account to write here, its not the actual account)Hello, so today i tried logging in into my spotify account, which i hav...

• Plan Free   Country Slovakia   Device Computer, Iphone 6s   Operating System Windows 10, iOS 12.1.4   My Question or Issue   (I only made this account to wri...
  • lillykrummholz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t log in to my account

I have changed my password twice and I still can’t log in. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled. I have tried everything and I can’t log in. DeviceI phone 7plusOperating SystemIOS My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • I have changed my password twice and I still can’t log in. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled. I have tried everything and I can’t log in.    Device I phone 7plus Operating System IO...
  • lillykrummholz
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The email registered to the acc no longer exists, how do I reset password?

PlanFreeCountryNorwayOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm trying to reset the password to my Spotify account, but the E-mail does no longer exist. (Spotify sends a "reset mail" that I cannot access) I created it as a kid, but haven't us...

• Plan Free Country Norway Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm trying to reset the password to my Spotify account, but the E-mail does no longer exist. (Spotify sends a ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Desktop - Try to connect with Facebook after an update of the email in FB settings

PlanFamily CountryCanadaDeviceWindowsOperating SystemWindowsWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, I am able to connect to my spotify account in the web page but when I am trying in the desktop app, it says username and password are wrong error code 3. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family  Country Canada Device Windows Operating System Windows Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi,  I am able to connect to my spotify account in the web page but wh...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login and can't use password reset

PlanFreeCountryIndonesia My Question or IssueHello. I am asking for my father's spotify account.My father can't remember the password so he can't login. But when he uses password reset, it says there are no account associated with the email.When he w...

• Plan Free Country Indonesia   My Question or Issue Hello. I am asking for my father's spotify account. My father can't remember the password so he can't login. But when he uses password...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist title messed up

My artist name in Spotify for Artists is messed up. See attached. Its just a string of numbers and letters. Its been like this for a few days. On MAC laptop and all my IOS devicesCan anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • My artist name in Spotify for Artists is messed up. See attached. Its just a string of numbers and letters. Its been like this for a few days. On MAC laptop and all my IOS devices Can anyone help? ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends missing suddenly from Activity Panel on Mac Desktop

I have a new Macbook Pro, MacOs Mojave Version 10.14.3. I installed Spotify and all was working perfectly for the first 2 weeks. Suddenly 2 weeks ago half of my friends went missing (the most important ones!). I have done a clean uninstall/reinstall ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a new Macbook Pro, MacOs Mojave Version 10.14.3. I installed Spotify and all was working perfectly for the first 2 weeks. Suddenly 2 weeks ago half of my friends went missing (the most importa...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharge for Student Account under 1 yr/Reimbursement

Plan student premiumPremiumCountry US Device iphone and macbook air(iPhone SE)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueI was approved for a student discount in fall and I have been charged full price ever since. I know that this is supposed to la...

• Plan student premium Premium Country US   Device iphone and macbook air (iPhone SE) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue I was approved for a student discount in fall ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Função nova de cortar música

Estou escutando a playlist I love my 90s Hip-Hop , e essa playlist ( a única ) está com a função de trocar as musicas aletoriamente e começando e terminando em certo ponto, como se fosse um DJ , essa função é habilitada na playlist ou por fora? Está ...

• Casual Listener
  • Estou escutando a playlist I love my 90s Hip-Hop , e essa playlist ( a única ) está com a função de trocar as musicas aletoriamente e começando e terminando em certo ponto, como se fosse um DJ , essa...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trojan virus - Free User

PlanFreeCountrySwedenDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueReally Spotify ? Ive been using this app at work and at home to listen to music. Today i got notified of a trojan attack by my firewall and by two different antiviruses. This...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Sweden Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Really Spotify ? Ive been using this app at work and at home to listen to music. Today i got notif...
  • scottyxander
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Claiming free speaker

Hi, I changed my account to the premium family account. I tried to claim the free google speaker, and all it says is you can’t redeem this. Can anyone help? Thanks.

• Hi,   I changed my account to the premium family account. I tried to claim the free google speaker, and all it says is you can’t redeem this.   Can anyone help?   Thanks.
  • rvtvj
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes