Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Why did my free 30 day trial for premium end before the 30 days was up?

I downloaded spotify about a month ago and when I was listening to it a week ago it said that I could try the 30 day premium for free so I obviously clicked in it. Today I was listening on premium and then suddenly I was no longer able to skip as man...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded spotify about a month ago and when I was listening to it a week ago it said that I could try the 30 day premium for free so I obviously clicked in it. Today I was listening on premium an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

paying but not getting features

i signed up for spotify ages ago. i get billed on a monthly basis. all of the sudden when i log in it says that i have the free version and i cannot access features. i just was auto-charged 8 days ago. no, my credit card is not expired and the charge...

• i signed up for spotify ages ago. i get billed on a monthly basis. all of the sudden when i log in it says that i have the free version and i cannot access features. i just was auto-charged 8 days ag...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist Issue

Case number:01637681 I'm having the premium to free/no playlists problem. I've followed the instructions and it hasn't helped. Can you take a look? I'd really appreciate it.

• Casual Listener
  • Case number:01637681 I'm having the premium to free/no playlists problem. I've followed the instructions and it hasn't helped. Can you take a look? I'd really appreciate it.
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i delete a spotify account that Spotify wont let me get into?!?!

I set up a spotify account and later another one to which i upgraded to be premium. The first spotify account was connected to my facebook but i didnt use it as a it was the free version. Recently, i connected my premium account with facebook which i...

• I set up a spotify account and later another one to which i upgraded to be premium.   The first spotify account was connected to my facebook but i didnt use it as a it was the free version. ...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Online voucher never sent

The cost for purchasing an online gift voucher was charged to my credit card, however no email with the voucher has been received, and I can't find it in the sent box in my email either. Does anyone know what I can do to sort this out?

• The cost for purchasing an online gift voucher was charged to my credit card, however no email with the voucher has been received, and I can't find it in the sent box in my email either. Does an...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! On Demand with a Free Account????

Im able to play songs on my computer on demand and im on a free account. is that normal? ive never paid a dime to spotify so this is weird

• Casual Listener
  • Im able to play songs on my computer on demand and im on a free account. is that normal? ive never paid a dime to spotify so this is weird
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to change Visa payment details causes web page to time-out every time

As the subject line says. I'm trying to change my visa details (got new card) so under the "New payment method" i mark the Visa symbol and click the "Change" button and the next page never loads. I always get stuck. Have tried in firefox, chrome and ...

• As the subject line says. I'm trying to change my visa details (got new card) so under the "New payment method"  i mark the Visa symbol and click the "Change" button and the next page never load...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium disappeared

I downloaded spotify about a month ago. I proceeded to try the free 30 day premium trial about a week ago and I was kicked off of it today... I don't understand why it ended because it hasn't been 30 days. Can someone please help me?

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded spotify about a month ago. I proceeded to try the free 30 day premium trial about a week ago and I was kicked off of it today... I don't understand why it ended because it hasn't been 30...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Privacy

Whenever people go to my profile it says Recently played artist and it has a bunch of people who I have no idea who they are, I'm thinking one of my siblings might of played those music. How do I make my profile fully private to not show all the arti...

• Visitor
  • Whenever people go to my profile it says Recently played artist and it has a bunch of people who I have no idea who they are, I'm thinking one of my siblings might of played those music. How do I mak...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charging me for free trial

So i signed up for the 30 day free trial but then afterwards signed up for the limited 60 day free trial. i signed on to my account on the 24th to make sure i was not going to be billed and it says my free trial lasts until january. i just got charge...

• So i signed up for the 30 day free trial but then afterwards signed up for the limited 60 day free trial. i signed on to my account on the 24th to make sure i was not going to be billed and it says m...
  • 1osanchez1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Business is here!

Spotify is apoor excuse for a business, worthless is my opinion.

• Spotify is apoor excuse for a business, worthless is my opinion.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need help with spotify account

Subject: need help with spotify accountUnfortunately I've been hacked on hotmail and cannot get back onto it and they also deactivated my facebook and can't get on because of hotmail.Basically I don't think I had a username for my spotify and it was ...

• Visitor
  • Subject: need help with spotify account Unfortunately I've been hacked on hotmail and cannot get back onto it and they also deactivated my facebook and can't get on because of hotmail. Basicall...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify support sucks

What does it take to get my problem resolved?Raised problem Saturday night, # 01625484, received reply on Sunday afternoon and gave the information that I was asked for. Since then I have heard nothing more. At the very least I would like some feedba...

• Regular
  • What does it take to get my problem resolved? Raised problem Saturday night, # 01625484, received reply on Sunday afternoon and gave the information that I was asked for. Since then I have heard n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook vs. Dedicated Spotify account

Hi, I have both facebook and dedicated spotify account. When I tried the free trial premium, I made sure that I used my dedicated account. However, both of my acccounts are using the same email and my subsciption went to my facebook account instead. ...

• Hi,   I have both facebook and dedicated spotify account. When I tried the free trial premium, I made sure that I used my dedicated account. However, both of my acccounts are using the same ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how know if credit card/ premium is applied

I entered credit card to extend 7day trial to 30 day, and will likely keep after the 30days too if all continues to be good. But I can't tell if my account is set to continue or not or if card accepted. Don't want to have it expire accidentally and l...

• Casual Listener
  • I entered credit card to extend 7day trial to 30 day, and will likely keep after the 30days too if all continues to be good. But I can't tell if my account is set to continue or not or if card accept...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to change my ID - forum says no - created new account - still blocked

I was a premium member but wanted to change my ID as it was temporary and related to a promo we did for my company. The spotify forum said it was impossible to change your ID once setup. So i cancelled my premium subscription with the intention to re...

• I was a premium member but wanted to change my ID as it was temporary and related to a promo we did for my company.   The spotify forum said it was impossible to change your ID once setup.&n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Giftcard not working

Dutch:Ik heb een giftcard gekocht maar wanneer ik de pincode invoer zegt Spotify dat mijn pincode onjuist is. En geloof me, ik heb de pincode op allerlei manieren geprobeerd.English:I bought a giftcard but when I try to activate it, it says that my p...

• Dutch: Ik heb een giftcard gekocht maar wanneer ik de pincode invoer zegt Spotify dat mijn pincode onjuist is. En geloof me, ik heb de pincode op allerlei manieren geprobeerd. English: I bough...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My accounts merged with anther and dissapered

HI, I had a normal spotify account and then work tried to combine there premium account with their Facebook page Im the admin so they must of accidentally connected my facebook rather than the brand page. Now my spotify has gone. Can you help?

• HI,   I had a normal spotify account and then work tried to combine there premium account with their Facebook page Im the admin so they must of accidentally connected my facebook rather than...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset Discover page?

Hello, I have this problem where at one point in time I let my mother use my PC, and she used Spotify while she was at it. The problem is, that ever since that one time some time ago, all I see in the Discover page is meditation music, which is NOT m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have this problem where at one point in time I let my mother use my PC, and she used Spotify while she was at it. The problem is, that ever since that one time some time ago, all ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes