Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My playlists have disappeared. Also being charged but asking me to upgrade

hello I deactivated my FB account last month, which meant I couldnt use my Spotify. Once I activated my FB account, my playlists disappeared...and it says I must upgrage my account. Today, I look at my checking account and I am still being charged $5...

• Visitor
  • hello 🙂    I deactivated my FB account last month, which meant I couldnt use my Spotify. Once I activated my FB account, my playlists disappeared...and it says I must upgrage my accoun...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - I've managed to duplicate Spotify Accounts

Hi There, I've just installed Spotify Premium Free trial on my phone and in the process I have managed to log into a very old Spotify account. I am now having to follow my more recent account to access my music and playlists - Melissa Sophie Bowden i...

• Hi There,    I've just installed Spotify Premium Free trial on my phone and in the process I have managed to log into a very old Spotify account. I am now having to follow my more recen...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail account expired

I´ve got a e-mail from Spotify, but no help. My e-mail has expired and I don´t have the password - what to do ?

• I´ve got a e-mail from Spotify, but no help. My e-mail has expired and I don´t have the password - what to do ?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I add a username and password to my spotify account?

I want to leave Facebook but would like to keep my Spotify service. How do I add a username and password to my spotify account? I've looked around, but couldn't find anything. For what it's worth I've been a paying member for almost a year now.

• Regular
  • I want to leave Facebook but would like to keep my Spotify service. How do I add a username and password to my spotify account? I've looked around, but couldn't find anything. For what it's worth I'v...
  • eyekeyshoe
  • Gig Goer
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Disconnect from Facebook

I registered for Spotify using my facebook credentials, however, I would like to deactivate my facebook. When I tried to register a new account, it would not allow me to do so, since my email address was tied the account that was made via facebook. I...

• Visitor
  • I registered for Spotify using my facebook credentials, however, I would like to deactivate my facebook.   When I tried to register a new account, it would not allow me to do so, since my em...
  • eyekeyshoe
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my playlists, favourites, followers, etc

Hi A couple of days ago, I deactivated my Facebook account for a few days. I opened Spotify and started playing some music, but realised that, because my account is linked to my FB, it had automatically reactivated my FB, which I didn't want. I went ...

• Visitor
  • Hi   A couple of days ago, I deactivated my Facebook account for a few days. I opened Spotify and started playing some music, but realised that, because my account is linked to my FB, it had...
  • eyekeyshoe
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying to deactivate account from facebook

Hey guys. I love spotify. I've been a prenium user for 2 years now. When I created my spotify I linked to facebook, and now I'm deleting my facebook. I've tried this before, but whenever I logged into spotify it reactivated my facebook account. Can t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys. I love spotify. I've been a prenium user for 2 years now. When I created my spotify I linked to facebook, and now I'm deleting my facebook. I've tried this before, but whenever I logged int...
  • eyekeyshoe
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated facebook

Hi, I recently deactivated my facebook and need to make a new account and transfer my subscription to the new account. However I cannot make a new account as my email address is in use. I also can't use the contact form for the same reason. Can someo...

• Hi,    I recently deactivated my facebook and need to make a new account and transfer my subscription to the new account. However I cannot make a new account as my email address is in u...
  • eyekeyshoe
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivate facebook

I setup my account with Facebook. Now I wish to deactivate my facebook account but not lose my Spotify. Is there anyway to do this?

• Visitor
  • I setup my account with Facebook. Now I wish to deactivate my facebook account but not lose my Spotify. Is there anyway to do this?
  • eyekeyshoe
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me! Can not log in anymore since FB disconnection!

Well, since I didn't feel like having my FB connected to Spotify I decided to discounnect it through the Preferences option in the Mac OS X app. From that moment on, I could not log in anymore and any kind of information I provided after the fb login...

• Well, since I didn't feel like having my FB connected to Spotify I decided to discounnect it through the Preferences option in the Mac OS X app. From that moment on, I could not log in anymore and an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have two accounts; wont let me change password

Am trying to change password on the one I control. Keep getting "email is associated with another account" error

• Am trying to change password on the one I control. Keep getting "email is associated with another account" error
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Hacked. Please Help!

Hello, Someone with the email address "zecaben124@gmail.com" cracked my password, attached thier email to my account (username RandomDaveG) and changed the password. I just discovered this today. Please contact me ASAP to verify my information and he...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Someone with the email address "zecaben124@gmail.com" cracked my password, attached thier email to my account (username RandomDaveG) and changed the password.   I just disc...
  • RandomDaveG1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"sign out from everywhere" function doesn't work

Hi, Why when i click on "sign out from everywhere" it doesn't log me out? My spotify app on macbook still opens and i'm still logged in. Please support me as I have my mobile stolen and I don't want my account to be compromised. Thanks, Valerio

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Why when i click on "sign out  from everywhere" it doesn't log me out? My spotify app on macbook still opens and i'm still logged in.   Please support me as I have my m...
  • ValerioC7
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

I just activated Spotify Premium demo (48hours) version. Is there any posibility to deactivate it and activate it later ? szymon12389

• I just activated Spotify Premium demo (48hours) version. Is there any posibility to deactivate it and activate it later ? 🙂 szymon12389
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My unlimited subscription expired in March, still no ads in April (26. April)

Well, this is no problem of mine, but on thought of all artists if Spotify could be aware of this. For the artists!

• Casual Listener
  • Well, this is no problem of mine, but on thought of all artists if Spotify could be aware of this. For the artists!
  • dawest1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription stopped & can't reactivate it.

Hey there, I've had Spotify Premium for over a year now, always worked fine. Now one or two of the payments apparently didn't go through and Spotify Premium was cancelled. However I can't reactivate it, even though the latest payment went through aga...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   I've had Spotify Premium for over a year now, always worked fine.   Now one or two of the payments apparently didn't go through and Spotify Premium was cancelled. Howev...
  • venice
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changind my facebook password deleted everything from my spotify account - why??

Someone please help me! I changed my Facebook password and now everything, all the Starred music and my playlists are gone! I don't understand, my username is still the same... I want my music back! Is there anything I can do?

• Casual Listener
  • Someone please help me! I changed my Facebook password and now everything, all the Starred music and my playlists are gone! I don't understand, my username is still the same... I want my music back! ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Still getting advertisements after buying premium

Since a few days I get advertisements on desktop version and on my phone. I have a premium account since a year and haven't changed any settings. Also I am not able to click the titles of my "starred playlists" on the iphone. Thanks for helping me.

• Casual Listener
  • Since a few days I get advertisements on desktop version and on my phone. I have a premium account since a year and haven't changed any settings. Also I am not able to click the titles of my "...
  • schnorchy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

Hi, im new to music download apps. Ive downloaded spotify and i think i subscibed to the premium, i assume i have a free trial? But after this will i start to be charged or will i revert back to the free version? It didnt ask me for any card details,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, im new to music download apps. Ive downloaded spotify and i think i subscibed to the premium, i assume i have a free trial? But after this will i start to be charged or will i revert back to the ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pay for premium and get shuffle

I pay for premium and only get the basic spotify, don't know what to do? I always use to have premium up until recently when I stopped using spotify. I re-subscribed and now I don't have it.

• Casual Listener
  • I pay for premium and only get the basic spotify, don't know what to do? I always use to have premium up until recently when I stopped using spotify. I re-subscribed and now I don't have it.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes