Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Got charged when you mailed that you will delete account

Rainer Alljärv 11/26/2013 To: support-android@spotify.com Hello I have disabled my facebook today and now I can't accsess login to Spotify. Any ideas now? Because I pay to use it I'd be very upset if I can't do so. Sent from Samsung Mobile __________...

• Casual Listener
  • Rainer Alljärv 11/26/2013 To: support-android@spotify.com   Hello I have disabled my facebook today and now I can't accsess login to Spotify. Any ideas now? Because I pay to use it I'd b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont accept my gift code for premium

I always buy premium by buying a 10€ giftcard at the gasstation(ARAL). But now I got the problem, that spotify tells me that there were something wrong with this code and I should try again or visiting the support section. Its this message on german:...

• Casual Listener
  • I always buy premium by buying a 10€ giftcard at the gasstation(ARAL). But now I got the problem, that spotify tells me that there were something wrong with this code and I should try again or visi...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving device password in email

Hi everyone, I am having a problem with getting a device password. I have tried the link several times, confirmed my email address is correct, and checked my spam folder but I am still getting nothing. I saw someone had posted here with a similar pro...

• Hi everyone,   I am having a problem with getting a device password. I have tried the link several times, confirmed my email address is correct, and checked my spam folder but I am still get...
  • pnc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Spotify, unregognised login

Sonos has decided not to recognise my spotify login calling it invalid. Just about to throw my PC, tablet and sonos out of the window and call my lawyers. I wouldn't feel so inclined to do this were there some help available but there isn't. SO I'm p...

• Sonos has decided not to recognise my spotify login calling it invalid. Just about to throw my PC, tablet and sonos out of the window and call my lawyers. I wouldn't feel so inclined to do this were ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with the free trial to premium

Hi, I tried signing up for the free trial of premium for 1 month. The fee was drawn from my debitcard AND I'm still at the free version. Don't know where to go with my problem, so I guess you guys can help me? Account is the same as my username here,...

• Hi, I tried signing up for the free trial of premium for 1 month. The fee was drawn from my debitcard AND I'm still at the free version. Don't know where to go with my problem, so I guess you guys ca...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Deleted

I tried to contact Spotify several times now and the never respond to any request. I want my account to be deleted in order to make a new one WITHOUT facebook. Is there anything I can do so the finally reply to my emails or just delete the account ?

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to contact Spotify several times now and the never respond to any request. I want my account to be deleted in order to make a new one WITHOUT facebook. Is there anything I can do so the ...
  • Waorc
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant rearrange anything

Hi... I was rearranging the order of my playlists this morning (I have a ton), and I suddenly lost the ability to move anything around. Same goes for songs, too. I reinstalled, and the problem was fixed for about a minute, then it went right back. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi... I was rearranging the order of my playlists this morning (I have a ton), and I suddenly lost the ability to move anything around.  Same goes for songs, too.  I reinstalled, and the pr...
  • dc14
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect remote service

Hi, I've used a friends iPad to play music and I forgot to disconnect my account on this device. Can you do it for me ?Thanks.

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I've used a friends iPad to play music and I forgot to disconnect my account on this device. Can you do it for me ? Thanks.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook's new gender options

My gender is blank in spotify and there's no way to change it without changing it in Facebook. If you're limited to 2 or 3 genders here, could Spotify pull from the pronoun preference instead? Better yet, if Facebook is required could you support the...

• My gender is blank in spotify and there's no way to change it without changing it in Facebook. If you're limited to 2 or 3 genders here, could Spotify pull from the pronoun preference instead? Better...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is logged into my Spotify

Someone is logged into my Spotify account and I cannot get them off. I do not have access to the email that I use for Facebook so I cannot reset my password. Please help me get them off they listen to embarassing music and have been making and subscr...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone is logged into my Spotify account and I cannot get them off. I do not have access to the email that I use for Facebook so I cannot reset my password. Please help me get them off they listen t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Discount

Hi there, I have been using Premium Spotify for a while now with my NUS student discount. But in February, my card expired so I had to renew it, and though it's been renewed, I just realised I have been charged £9.99 for the last two months. I'm okay...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have been using Premium Spotify for a while now with my NUS student discount. But in February, my card expired so I had to renew it, and though it's been renewed, I just real...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All but one song missing from "Liked from radio"

One day, all songs but one had been removed from my "Liked from Radio" playlist. What's happened and how do i restore the playlist? Kind regards Tomas

• Casual Listener
  • One day, all songs but one had been removed from my "Liked from Radio" playlist. What's happened and how do i restore the playlist?   Kind regards Tomas
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Christmas gift

Trying my last of 3 gift cards, the code does not work...the recit does not say how long it works but i thoght one year form byingdate...H..E..L..P

• Casual Listener
  • Trying my last of 3 gift cards, the code does not work...the recit does not say how long it works but i thoght one year form byingdate...H..E..L..P
  • faker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Forgotten password - asks for password to reset???

Hi - I've just signed up, and downloaded Spotify to my laptop. I went to sign in (standalone, not using Facebook) and got a message telling me I had the wrong password. I tried all manner of what I thought were the right passwords, but no luck, so I ...

• Hi - I've just signed up, and downloaded Spotify to my laptop. I went to sign in (standalone, not using Facebook) and got a message telling me I had the wrong password. I tried all manner of what I t...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Device password link not working

Clicked on the link here https://www.spotify.com/us/account/set-device-password/ over 48 hrs ago and have received nothing. Have tried several times since and still nothing. Have checked spam folder, also nothing. How can something so simple be so br...

• Clicked on the link here https://www.spotify.com/us/account/set-device-password/ over 48 hrs ago and have received nothing. Have tried several times since and still nothing. Have checked spam fo...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists dissapeared

Hello!I logged into spotify today and all my playlists and starred music has dissapeared.tried to follow the instructions but it didnt work out.Can you return my playlists from your end?I would be really gratefulThank you

• Visitor
  • Hello! I logged into spotify today and all my playlists and starred music has dissapeared. tried to follow the instructions but it didnt work out. Can you return my playlists from your end? I wou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I erased my Facebook account, and the Spotify linked to it is gone too.

Hey some weeks ago I decided to get rid of facebook, but after the two weeks of wait to get it erased I couldn't get access to my Spotify account linked to it. 1164050131

• Casual Listener
  • Hey some weeks ago I decided to get rid of facebook, but after the two weeks of wait to get it erased I couldn't get access to my Spotify account linked to it.  1164050131
  • Rafalbores
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I get an error entering my debit card info

Every time I go to upgrade to premium through the free trial I get an error that it can't process my order. Half the time the webpage times out trying to load saying 502 or 504 bad gateway. This is happening on my phone and on my PC. I tried a custom...

• Regular
  • Every time I go to upgrade to premium through the free trial I get an error that it can't process my order. Half the time the webpage times out trying to load saying 502 or 504 bad gateway.   ...
  • HEBushido
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I permanently delete my Spotify account?

Help this is VERY urgent... I REALLY don't want this account anymore it's just so confusing I just don't kow what to do, and on top of that, I don't know how to even deactivate my account! I'm getting very fustrated and I feel like I'm about to cry. ...

• Visitor
  • Help this is VERY urgent... I REALLY don't want this account anymore it's just so confusing I just don't kow what to do, and on top of that, I don't know how to even deactivate my account! I'm gettin...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account error deleted all playlists -.-'

I have had a spotify account on this account for a long time and I've created 4-5 playlist over a timespan of 2-3 years. Today I created a new account for my firm and I signed in my facebook account (which is linked to my before meansured personal ac...

• Visitor
  • I have had a spotify account on this account for a long time and I've created 4-5 playlist over a timespan of 2-3 years. Today I created a new account for my firm and I signed in my facebook account ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes