Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! My friend accidentally connected his facebook to my spotify. What now?

My friend accidentally connected his facebook to my spottily. (Never touched facebook myself) I don't want to see his facebook friends all that **uh-oh**ty spam that comes with it, neither does he. So what can I do to unlink them? All i want is my ac...

• Casual Listener
  • My friend accidentally connected his facebook to my spottily. (Never touched facebook myself) I don't want to see his facebook friends all that **uh-oh**ty spam that comes with it, neither does he....
  • buddylove
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Another account hacked... what's the deal?

Seems like this is happeneing a lot. I have been fighting with this relentless hacker for over an hour to just try and listen to my music. So far no playlist have been deleted but they are adding their own. Spotify Case # 01285857

• Casual Listener
  • Seems like this is happeneing a lot. I have been fighting with this relentless hacker for over an hour to just try and listen to my music. So far no playlist have been deleted but they are adding the...
  • GavinHenderson5
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I dont want this thing here :(

Im going to cry, i dont want a Volvo, why is it here? I have premium. I tried logging out, in and restarting.

• Casual Listener
  • Im going to cry, i dont want a Volvo, why is it here? I have premium.   I tried logging out, in and restarting.
  • WellCzech
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle free

I have been a paying subscriber to spotify for over a year and yesterday after an update spotify shuffle takes over my entire synced library. All I want is to listen to my starred library and not their shuffle play. Any suggestions? Thanks.

• I have been a paying subscriber to spotify for over a year and yesterday after an update spotify shuffle takes over my entire synced library. All I want is to listen to my starred library and not the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify thinks im in the wrong country!

i have a problem where when i linked my facebook i think,spotify changed my country to USA,but i live in Bulgaria.So the country in my facebook is Bulgaria but the one in my spotfiy has changed to USA(idk why),which triggered the 14 days abroad free ...

• Casual Listener
  • i have a problem where when i linked my facebook i think,spotify changed my country to USA,but i live in Bulgaria.So the country in my facebook is Bulgaria but the one in my spotfiy has changed to US...
  • pentarealm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Accounts

So I recently deleted my old facebook to create a new one with people that I only knew on it. My spotify was linked to my old account and I had no way of unlinking it, so I unsubscribed from it so that I could create a new solo account that was in no...

• So I recently deleted my old facebook to create a new one with people that I only knew on it.   My spotify was linked to my old account and I had no way of unlinking it, so I unsubscribed fr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free 60 days trial Paypal?

Hi! How do I get this running? No errors in the verification..... Br Tobias, Sweden

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   How do I get this running? No errors in the verification.....   Br   Tobias, Sweden
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't disconnect from facebook?

I was briefly connected to facebook a long time ago. I still got my facebook name and picture in the upper right corner. I also get spammed by stuff from my facebook friends in the activity feed. I tried reinstalling twice.Anyone know how I can just ...

• Regular
  • I was briefly connected to facebook a long time ago. I still got my facebook name and picture in the upper right corner. I also get spammed by stuff from my facebook friends in the activity feed.&nbs...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium but don´t have it

Hello, I´m paying for my premium account for two years now but a few days ago my account changed to the free version. I looked up whether I`m in my account - I am - and I´m still paying for premium - I do. So what is the problem?

• Hello,   I´m paying for my premium account for two years now but a few days ago my account changed to the free version. I looked up whether I`m in my account - I am - and I´m still paying ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

FB account linked with Spotify blocked, can't access it now

Hi My FB account is blocked now because of 3 wrong password tries, and I created it as a test account to test apps I develop, so I don't remember the birthdate I gave while creating it, and the birthdate is needed to unblock it. So basically I can't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   My FB account is blocked now because of 3 wrong password tries, and I created it as a test account to test apps I develop, so I don't remember the birthdate I gave while creating it, an...
  • arprel
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify unlinked from Facebook, but old account exists.

My Spotify account was unlinked from my Facebook account, so the next time I logged in with my FB account, Spotify thought that I was a new user. However, I was looking for my old playlists and I found that my old account still exists on Spotify as a...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify account was unlinked from my Facebook account, so the next time I logged in with my FB account, Spotify thought that I was a new user. However, I was looking for my old playlists and I fou...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! change 6m unlimited to 3m premium

My kid chose accidentally 6m unlimited instead of 3m premium. How to make this change and activate 3m

• My kid chose accidentally 6m unlimited instead of 3m premium. How to make this change and activate 3m
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Abroad

Hello, Hello my name is Tommy and I'm in South Africa for one month now I always use Spotify premium but my card ran out and I called my mom and Holland to buy me a new one when I redeemed the new card I couldn't login anymore because it said I was a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Hello my name is Tommy and I'm in South Africa for one month now I always use Spotify premium but my card ran out and I called my mom and Holland to buy me a new one when I redeemed the ne...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Adverts on iPad but not on my computer

Hi there I have premium on my computer which works fine but when I try to listen on the iPad it has adverts?

• Hi there I have premium on my computer which works fine but when I try to listen on the iPad it has adverts? 
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify Premium isnt working anymore. PLS HELP

Im Premium member like 1 year.. but since 28.Februar it isnt working anymore.. all offline music from my iPhone is gone and my PC tells me to upgrade Spotify.. Relogin doesnt helped.. deinstalation -> instalation again doesnt work..i got no double ac...

• Im Premium member like 1 year.. but since 28.Februar it isnt working anymore.. all offline music from my iPhone is gone and my PC tells me to upgrade Spotify..  Relogin doesnt helped.. deinst...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! US friend cant redeem ecard code in Portugal

I bought a friend, who is from the US, an ecard but they're living in Portugal right now. They aren't able to redeem it and they can't change their country settings. Is there a way around this? And if not is it true that ecards can last for a year be...

• I bought a friend, who is from the US, an ecard but they're living in Portugal right now. They aren't able to redeem it and they can't change their country settings. Is there a way around this? And i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Facebook Account

A friend accidentally associated his Facebook account with my Spotify account. I have selected the "Disconnect from Facebook" -option, but whilst it "disconnects" the active Facebook stuff, all the personal details in my profile are inaccurate. How d...

• A friend accidentally associated his Facebook account with my Spotify account.  I have selected the "Disconnect from Facebook" -option, but whilst it "disconnects" the active Facebook stuff, all...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please help

does anybody know the refund and payment policy

• Casual Listener
  • does anybody know the refund and payment policy
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Most time allowed to be subscribed to Spotify Premium

Hey, I'd like to know what is the most time I can add to my premium account via gift cards. Thanks, Eric

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I'd like to know what is the most time I can add to my premium account via gift cards.   Thanks, Eric
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes