Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot downgrade from Premium to Free

Hi there, I need to downgrade to Free because my Premium subscription is now included in my telecom provider subscription. However under Subscription there is not an option to downgrade to Free. I do not see the functionality mentioned on the other p...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   I need to downgrade to Free because my Premium subscription is now included in my telecom provider subscription. However under Subscription there is not an option to downgrade to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify missing playlists and Premium

Hello I just lost all my playlists and Premium on my Spotify Account!! I have created a Case # 01225673 I really need help!! i just spotify every day... and now its all gone??

• Visitor
  • Hello   I just lost all my playlists and Premium on my Spotify Account!! I have created a Case # 01225673 I really need help!! i just spotify every day... and now its all gone??
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect/Disconnect Spotify with/from Facebook

Hi, I just created a new standalone Spotify account for my girlfriend. Now she wants to connect it with Facebook. My question: Will she be able to disconnect it again from her Spotify account, if she wants so? I know that it is not possible for accou...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I just created a new standalone Spotify account for my girlfriend. Now she wants to connect it with Facebook.   My question: Will she be able to disconnect it again from her S...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift Card Issues

Hi, My nephew got a gift card from me and accidentally chose unlimited instead of premium when he redeemed it. Is there any way of changeing from unlimited to premium afterwards or is it too late?

• Hi,   My nephew got a gift card from me and accidentally chose unlimited instead of premium when he redeemed it. Is there any way of changeing from unlimited to premium afterwards or is it t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i disconnect my Spotify account from Facebook?

Hi all, Originally I setup my account via a facebook profile. I no longer use Facebook but I still want to continue using Spotify. Can I disconnect that Facebook profile from Spotify?Thank.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, Originally I setup my account via a facebook profile. I no longer use Facebook but I still want to continue using Spotify. Can I disconnect that Facebook profile from Spotify? Thank.
  • RakSingh1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice on an account with only $5.09 left on it. Now in $55 overdraft :/

So your account billing team is retarded and billed an account twice that didn't even have enough money on it for 1 month. I was reimbursed for 1 of the 2 charges, but the overdraft fee + the other bill along with the overdraft fee for that one as we...

• Casual Listener
  • So your account billing team is retarded and billed an account twice that didn't even have enough money on it for 1 month.   I was reimbursed for 1 of the 2 charges, but the overdraft fee + ...
  • MajorTom1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Password

I am not receiving the email with the link to create a password for my squeezebox, can someone please help. Thanks.

• I am not receiving the email with the link to create a password for my squeezebox, can someone please help.   Thanks.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No reply to contact form

It's troubling I have to resort to this platform. @Spotify: please review and advise. I have checked spam and trash folders.

• Regular
  • It's troubling I have to resort to this platform. @Spotify: please review and advise. I have checked spam and trash folders.
  • Mmmz89
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Living in Austria, having a German Credit card

Hey guys and gals, we're living in Austria, but both have credit cards issued by a German Bank. If I get it right we won't be able to get Spotify Premium with those? If so: why isn't that possible? Deezer and Co. have no problems with that as far as ...

• Hey guys and gals,   we're living in Austria, but both have credit cards issued by a German Bank. If I get it right we won't be able to get Spotify Premium with those? If so: why isn't that ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Is Greyed Out "track not available" but I have premium account

HELP!!!! I need my music NOW!!! why doesnt it play my playlist if I have premium account????? I uninstalled app, reinstallled it, logged out, restarted my device, logged back in and NOTHING!!!

• HELP!!!! I need my music NOW!!! why doesnt it play my playlist if I have premium account????? I uninstalled app, reinstallled it, logged out, restarted my device, logged back in and NOTHING!!!
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Answers from commercial services of spotify

Good Afternoon, I'm Alex. I wrote a business proposal by to commercial services the 27th January. But I still have no answer from spotify. Could you tell me, in how much time do you respond? Thank you in advance. Cordially. Alex

• Casual Listener
  • Good Afternoon,   I'm Alex. I wrote a business proposal by  to commercial services the 27th January. But I still have no answer from spotify. Could you tell me, in how muc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Gifting someone with gift card/1 month premium

I'm just wondering if i buy a gift card/gift 1 month for a friend, as i pay for it with my debit card on the site, will it charge my card each month for premium? Just wondering before I buy one. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm just wondering if i buy a gift card/gift 1 month for a friend, as i pay for it with my debit card on the site, will it charge my card each month for premium? Just wondering before I buy one.&nbsp...
  • mrandypandy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lista de favoritas perdida

He formateado mi pc y al volver a instalar Spotify y entrar con mi usuario he perdido mi lista de favoritas y demas listas y usuarios guardados. Agradeceria vuestra ayuda

• He formateado mi pc y al volver a instalar Spotify y entrar con mi usuario he perdido mi lista de favoritas y demas listas y usuarios guardados. Agradeceria vuestra ayuda
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my account got hacked

cant change the email or password... please help!

• cant change the email or password... please help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel Subscriptions

Hi over the years I have tried spotify free trial and then forgotten login details and so created a new account but then rarely used it and forgot details again. It seems I now have two accounts (maybe more somewhere out there but there are two that ...

• Visitor
  • Hi over the years I have tried spotify free trial and then forgotten login details and so created a new&...
  • elle0902
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

My email has changed

I had my last email hacked and is now deleted i have made a new email so how do i move it over to my new email? I have been signing in through facebook but now i want to delete facebook so how do i change it??

• I had my last email hacked and is now deleted i have made a new email so how do i move it over to my new email? I have been signing in through facebook but now i want to delete facebook so how do i c...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-voucher from UK use in Australia?

Is it possible to use a e-voucher purchased in the UK for an Australian spotify account?

• Is it possible to use a e-voucher purchased in the UK for an Australian spotify account?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Desvincular cuenta de facebook

Hola, cuento con una suscripción a spotify premium a través de yoigo, dicha cuenta fue creada desde facebook, ahora quiero eliminar esa cuenta de facebook ya que uso otra, pero no quiero perder el descuento ofrecido por yoigo al contratar la suscripc...

• Hola, cuento con una suscripción a spotify premium a través de yoigo, dicha cuenta fue creada desde facebook, ahora quiero eliminar esa cuenta de facebook ya que uso otra, pero no quiero perder el de...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

I'm getting an abroad message error

I have an account in the US, and I've never traveled. However, my overview information displays that I'm from he UK. I also can't seem to change it, I go to my profile to change that, but it already says the account is from the US. This disables me f...

• I have an account in the US, and I've never traveled. However, my overview information displays that I'm from he UK. I also can't seem to change it, I go to my profile to change that, but it already ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to Change my User name!

I understand from selfhelp that I cannot edit my user name by myself. However I have taken over the account from my former husband and I really would like to change the user name. I have tried to find a way to contact you directly but the contact for...

• ...ind a way to contact you directly but the contact form is a dead end as it does not provide me with any option to send you a message! Therefor I now have to post on this public forum! Please advice on w...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes