Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

I've lost everything!

Hi guys! Today I entered into Spotify and I have discovered that I've lost everything!No followers or following and no playlist!Maybe this is a problem with facebook and I accidentally compromised the connection between spotify and facebook. Is it po...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys! Today I entered into Spotify and I have discovered that I've lost everything! No followers or following and no playlist! Maybe this is a problem with facebook and I accidentally compromise...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Extreme Quality != High Quality

Hello,
I signed up for premium as I noticed it had "extreme quality."
Please provide it..... anything compressed (less than FLAC) is considered poor quality (and should be denoted as "low quality").
Please tell me how to enable FLAC-only streaming.

• Hello,<br>I signed up for premium as I noticed it had "extreme quality."<br>Please provide it..... anything compressed (less than FLAC) is considered poor quality (and should be denoted a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Discover doesn't work

Hello, yesterday i made an update. Unfortunately Music Discover doesn't work. It's loading all time! Other options are working. How I can fix that? If here are some mistakes - sorry.

• Hello, yesterday i made an update. Unfortunately Music Discover doesn't work. It's loading all time! Other options are working. How I can fix that?   If here are some mistakes - sorr...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble restoring old playlist. Help!

I recently cancelled my subscription to I could reactivate a new one that wasn't linked to my facebook, since I couldn't get it to unlink me to facebook any other way, but I want to retrieve my old playlist on that account. How can I do this?

• I recently cancelled my subscription to I could reactivate a new one that wasn't linked to my facebook, since I couldn't get it to unlink me to facebook any other way, but I want to retrieve my old p...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not working.

I've been using Spotify premium for several months and it's all of a sudden not working and keeps telling me that it's "only available to Spotify Premium users" even though I am one and the money has been taken from my account.

• I've been using Spotify premium for several months and it's all of a sudden not working and keeps telling me that it's "only available to Spotify Premium users" even though I am one and the money has...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid and no music

I bought a Spotify gift card and am not getting my monthly service have the reciept and it said successfully activated sooo my question is why am I not getting any of my music?

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a Spotify gift card and am not getting my monthly service have the reciept and it said successfully activated sooo my question is why am I not getting any of my music?<br>
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need to delete one of two accounts.

i just figured out why my playlist disappeared on one computer and not the other. my computer at home is logged into my full name and my one at work is a shortened name. the one at work has all my playlist (as it is the original account i created not...

• i just figured out why my playlist disappeared on one computer and not the other. my computer at home is logged into my full name and my one at work is a shortened name. the one at work has all my pl...
  • trentthibodeaux
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists, apps everything.

I recently did an update it logged me out, then I logged back in and everything was gone. Playlists, apps etc. I 've tried logging in through this username and facebook but nothing is there.

• Casual Listener
  • I recently did  an update it logged me out, then I logged back in and everything was gone. Playlists, apps etc. I 've tried logging in through this username and facebook but nothing is there.&nb...
  • kingdomofrust
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Is Unable To Withdraw Funds...

Always when I start Spotify on my computer comes a message "Spotify Is Unable To Withdraw Funds...". Can you guys please check my account? Account: jojjeba Thanks in advance!

• Casual Listener
  • Always when I start Spotify on my computer comes a message "Spotify Is Unable To Withdraw Funds...". Can you guys please check my account?   Account: jojjeba   Thanks in advance! ...
  • jojjeba01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to reset password - not getting the email

I've tried to email a password reset several times. I got a email when I joined this community, so I know Spotify emails are coming through. My account name is thefirespiral_pdx. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried to email a password reset several times.  I got a email when I joined this community, so I know Spotify emails are coming through.  My account name is thefirespiral_pdx.  ...
  • thefirespiral
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

My account has been hacked!

Bahh, my account has been hacked and I cant reset it since the emailadress has changed!!! How the heck do I contact spotify?!!!! Joakim - Sweden

• Music Fan
  • Bahh, my account has been hacked and I cant reset it since the emailadress has changed!!!   How the heck do I contact spotify?!!!!   Joakim - Sweden
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend cannot access her Spotify account - "lithium token error"

Hey everyone, I wanted to relay a message from my friend because she cannot post in the community forum and she cannot access her account. We're wondering if anyone can help us since the Spotify contact form and helpdesk are useless. "I think somethi...

• Regular
  • Hey everyone, I wanted to relay a message from my friend because she cannot post in the community forum and she cannot access her account. We're wondering if anyone can help us since the Spotify cont...
  • chrishasmusic
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play any songs!

My spotify subscription was cancelled a few ago due to my payment card becoming out of date. I then set up a new unlimited subscription but still can't play any songs. All my playlists are still there but when you click on one it says 'premium subscr...

• My spotify subscription was cancelled a few ago due to my payment card becoming out of date. I then set up a new unlimited subscription but still can't play any songs. All my playlists are still ther...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email in use but it's not

Hi there, I tried to update my email address and I got a message saying it is already in use. I thought I might have accidentally created an account so I tried to reset the password to that address and got the message saying there isn't an account wi...

• Hi there,   I tried to update my email address and I got a message saying it is already in use. I thought I might have accidentally created an account so I tried to reset the password to tha...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do we pay 50% more than the Americans and get fewer songs?

£9.99 is not $10. It is closer to $16. Us Brits are therefore paying a higher membership rate than the Americans simply because you think 10 is a nice round number and because sterling is worth more than a US dollar. And yet we are always getting son...

• Roadie
  • £9.99 is not $10. It is closer to $16.   Us Brits are therefore paying a higher membership rate than the Americans simply because you think 10 is a nice round number and because sterling is ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resetting My Follow Recomendations

I have accidentally deleted all of my follow recomendations, and I would like them back. If a Spotify staff or a user could help help me with this problem, I would be very grateful -Jaredevil

• Visitor
  • I have accidentally deleted all of my follow recomendations, and I would like them back. If a Spotify staff or a user could help help me with this problem, I would be very grateful     ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to Spotify - keep getting rejected!

I have a Spotify account that I've been using for a while now - it automatically logs in when I start the program or my computer. Today, I did as I usually do - I closed the Facebook pop-up that showed up since I do not want to attach Spotify to my F...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify account that I've been using for a while now - it automatically logs in when I start the program or my computer. Today, I did as I usually do - I closed the Facebook pop-up that show...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change email address on my account

Hi When i try to change the email account linked to my spotify account it says that the email address already has an account associated with it but i only have one account. I have opened a question in your support system but i have not heard from you...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi When i try to change the email account linked to  my spotify account it says that the email address already has an account associated with it but i only have one account. I have opened a qu...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlist

Hi, i'm Luisa from Italy. I buy 1 month ago Spotify Unlimited. Subscription is renewed correctly this month. I login with facebook, but yesterday I think I've clicked new user for error, i dont' remember very well. Now, i've spotify FREE and i lost m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i'm Luisa from Italy. I buy 1 month ago Spotify Unlimited. Subscription is renewed correctly this month. I login with facebook, but yesterday I think I've clicked new user for error, i dont' reme...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Get charged $9.99 every month for premium but account says I am free user and shows no payment info

So I purchased Spotify premium a while ago and it worked fine for a while. One day out of the blue premium stopped working - when I got into my account it says that I am a free user and need to upgrade to premium as well as enter in payment info. The...

• So I purchased Spotify premium a while ago and it worked fine for a while. One day out of the blue premium stopped working - when I got into my account it says that I am a free user and need to ...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes