Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Log off all users

Please log off all users on my account.

• Casual Listener
  • Please log off all users on my account.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Spotify?

I don't see point in paying monthly for this.. you can't Purchase! nor can you download any of the music. £9.99 per month to listen to music?? riddiculas. I can get the music anywhere and listen to it just same.Without! having to pay a monthly subscr...

• Gig Goer
  • I don't see point in paying monthly for this.. you can't Purchase! nor can you download any of the music. £9.99 per month to listen to music?? riddiculas. I can get the music anywhere and listen to...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

two accounts switched?

I was at my brothers pad and i wanted to play my music on his spotify so i tried logging in with my info and somehow his profile is now my profile and my music is gone. what is going on?

• Casual Listener
  • I was at my brothers pad and i wanted to play my music on his spotify so i tried logging in with my info and somehow his profile is now my profile and my music is gone. what is going on?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My android won't play more than one song in a playlist...then it gives me an error message

I've been a subscribing member for over a year, but since I've not been able to use the radio feature to listen to more than one song in any one genre, I see no reason to continue to pay for the service...it's been a problem for over a week, and has ...

• I've been a subscribing member for over a year, but since I've not been able to use the radio feature to listen to more than one song in any  one genre, I see no reason to continue to pay for th...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was paying for Spotify Premium.. After 4 months of use I can't access my music?

My card that I pay with expired, so I updated my payment details & all of a sudden my spotify has downgraded to Spotify Free even though I usually pay £5.00 (with my student discount) each month for Spotify Premium & I can't access my music now? Help...

• My card that I pay with expired, so I updated my payment details & all of a sudden my spotify has downgraded to Spotify Free even though I usually pay £5.00 (with my student discount) each month ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NO PUEDO ESCUCHAR LAS LISTAS EN MODO OFFLINE

Tengo cuenta premium, pero tengo que descargar las listas todos los días, porque cuando pongo el modo offline, no están disponibles.Saqué la cuenta premium, justo para eso.Me voy de vacaciones a un lugar sin internet, y menos aún wifi, y me gustaría ...

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo cuenta premium, pero tengo que descargar las listas todos los días, porque cuando pongo el modo offline, no están disponibles. Saqué la cuenta premium, justo para eso. Me voy de vacaciones a ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist empty on another device

Hi all! I mixed a new playlist on my computer at work, but when I got home the playlist was empty ( on another computer ). I checked my iPhone aswell, the playlist was there but it was empty. Any idea of what happend? I don't know if my computer at w...

• Hi all!   I mixed a new playlist on my computer at work, but when I got home the playlist was empty ( on another computer ). I checked my iPhone aswell, the playlist was there but it was e...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Quitting

I have given up with Spotify software. It's useless. Here is my email to Support: I cannot bear the lack of responsiveness from Spotify anymore. It can take 10 minutes to go from opening the software to being able to play a song. That's not what I pa...

• Gig Goer
  • I have given up with Spotify software. It's useless. Here is my email to Support:   I cannot bear the lack of responsiveness from Spotify anymore. It can take 10 minutes to go from opening the...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Name on DesktopApp not Facebbook name

Hi, when I open Spotify it shows my name and photo from Facebook in top right corner - which is correct. Yet on my friends' Spotify I show up with my nickname and no profile picture. Is there any way I can change this to my FB photo and name? I did s...

• Hi, when I open Spotify it shows my name and photo from Facebook in top right corner - which is correct. Yet on my friends' Spotify I show up with my nickname and no profile picture. Is there any w...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Disappearance of my "Followers" and "Following"

Hello...!!!. I Downloaded, Spotify application again and reset all my continuous "and Followed Followers" Do you think, that I may recover? https://www.spotify.com/es/account/overview/?utm_source=spotify&utm_medium=menu&utm_campaign=your_ac...My user...

• Regular
  •  Hello...!!!.  🙂 I Downloaded, Spotify application again and reset all my continuous "and Followed Followers" Do you think, that I may recover?    https://www.spotify.com/es/a...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deuxième sujet à propos de mon compte !

Re-bonjour, j'ai fait ce que l'on m'a dit mais j'ai toujours pas reçu du réponses, et ça me dégoute de plus avoir accés à mon compte Spotify : 1138971012. Quand j'essaie de faire "j'ai oublié mon mot de passe" ça me dit que je ne peux pas car il est ...

• Visitor
  • Re-bonjour, j'ai fait ce que l'on m'a dit mais j'ai toujours pas reçu du réponses, et ça me dégoute de plus avoir accés à mon compte Spotify : 1138971012. Quand j'essaie de faire "j'ai oublié mo...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync offline problems

DescriptionMy syncing offline keeps pausing, I have followed all troubleshooting steps, basically I have started syncing today for the 10th time and I can't get past 249 of 267 no matter what this is through wi-fi. A more detailed description, using ...

• Description My syncing offline keeps pausing, I have followed all troubleshooting steps, basically I have started syncing today for the 10th time and I can't get past 249 of 267 no matter what this ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My payment changes will not update.

I have been trying and trying to resubscribe using a Visa gift card online and it keeps saying that it cannot update payment details. I paid with a Visa gift card the first time. There is more than enough money on it, and it just won't work. Help!

• I have been trying and trying to resubscribe using a Visa gift card online and it keeps saying that it cannot update payment details.  I paid with a Visa gift card the first time.  There is...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my email

Hi, My email is set through facebook, it's an old email so I've updated it in facebook, and deleted the old ones, however spotify keeps listing my old email adress. It says I can change it on the facebook settings page, when I click through it just h...

• Hi,   My email is set through facebook, it's an old email so I've updated it in facebook, and deleted the old ones, however spotify keeps listing my old email adress. It says I can change it...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problems and confusion

I pay monthly fir premium, but have lost my net recently. My phone won't even use the app because my sd reader is out on my phone.. Thing is, if I downloaded playlists from the app, even from my computer why won't it play? I mean, if I pay monthly fo...

• Regular
  • I pay monthly fir premium, but have lost my net recently. My phone won't even use the app because my sd reader is out on my phone.. Thing is, if I downloaded playlists from the app, even from my comp...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Find another Spotify user

Hi, I have my friends spotify name and entered it using the spotify:user: method but it comes up as unknown user, as mine does when he goes thorugh the same process looking for me. What am I doing wrong? I am signed in using Spotify as I am not on fa...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have my friends spotify name and entered it using the spotify:user:  method but it comes up as unknown user, as mine does when he goes thorugh the same process looking for me. What am I do...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

How to access Play Now recommendations in emails

I use Spotify on my Lenovo PC. When I receive an email from you with recommendations and I click "Play Now" in the email it opens a login page. I'm already logged in. Why doesn't Spotify just start playing the album I selected?

• I use Spotify on my Lenovo PC. When I receive an email from you with recommendations and I click "Play Now" in the email it opens a login page. I'm already logged in. Why doesn't Spotify just start p...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About to subscribe. Quick question about offline mode.

So today I purchased a new deck for my car so I could play songs from my iPod. Well, it turns out the stereo isn't compatible with my gen 1 iPod. So I'm kinda discouraged about that, and looking for an alternative. My question is, if I get Spotify Pr...

• Regular
  • So today I purchased a new deck for my car so I could play songs from my iPod. Well, it turns out the stereo isn't compatible with my gen 1 iPod. So I'm kinda discouraged about that, and looking for ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought Unlimited (and was charged), but account still says "Free"...

Hello, A monthy ago I bought Unlimited and the charge showed up on my credit card, but (a) I was never able to get the client to recognize it and (b) now, my account at the Web site shows that I am not signed up for Unlimited, even though immdiately ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   A monthy ago I bought Unlimited and the charge showed up on my credit card, but (a) I was never able to get the client to recognize it and (b) now, my account at the Web site shows ...
  • tjlongo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My profile says I have a free account, but I pay Premium and I cannot cancel my suscription

Hi everybody, I want to cancel my Premium suscription for next month. The problem is that when I log in my account, It says that I have a free account (what is not true), so It doesn't offer my the chance to cancel my suscription. What should I do? I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody, I want to cancel my Premium suscription for next month. The problem is that when I log in my account, It says that I have a free account (what is not true), so It doesn't offer my the...
  • Eneidaeida
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes