Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

I can't change my country to Italy - can't find a way

Hi, I can't change my account to Italy.It happens exactly what happened to this other member:http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/I-can-t-change-my-country-to-Italy-no-way/td-p/406732 The only difference is that I want to c...

• Hi, I can't change my account to Italy. It happens exactly what happened to this other member: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/I-can-t-change-my-country-to-Italy-n...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have solved a problem but a new came up!

Hi my account was connected 2 someone elses facebook account but now i went to prefrences and disconnected 2 facebook but when i reconnect using my own account it still logges in as the old one (NOT MY ACCOUNT).. help

• Hi my account was connected 2 someone elses facebook account but now i went to prefrences and disconnected 2 facebook but when i reconnect using my own account it still logges in as the old one (NOT ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! signed up to unlimited - still getting ads

why am i still gettings ads with my music? thought the £4.99 was so you didnt have ANY ads ?

• Music Fan
  • why am i still gettings ads with my music?  thought the £4.99 was so you didnt have ANY ads ?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging in with a username and password if setup through Facebook

I have a Spotify Premium account. I know that with it we are allowed to use our account on 3 different devices. However, since my account is linked to my Facebook, I can not figure out how to log in without clicking the "Login with Facebook" choice. ...

• I have a Spotify Premium account.  I know that with it we are allowed to use our account on 3 different devices.  However, since my account is linked to my Facebook, I can not  figure ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You Contact form doesn't work and I want to delete my account!!!!

The subject says it all. I'd like to delete my account permanantly and your contact form doesn't work. All I see is this message when I go to the contact form page: Contact Spotify Support Before submitting a support request, please look at our FAQ a...

• Casual Listener
  • The subject says it all. I'd like to delete my account permanantly and your contact form doesn't work. All I see is this message when I go to the contact form page:   Contact Spotify Support...
  • elizabethhollmo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged twice for premium monthly Membership

I have been a spotify premium member for a year, I recently got a new debit card and had to change my payment information in order to reactivity my premium membership. I looked at my bank account and I was charged twice rather than just the one $9.99...

• I have been a spotify premium member for a year, I recently got a new debit card and had to change my payment information in order to reactivity my premium membership. I looked at my bank account and...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! She have a new e-mail, can't access account

I have a friend who changed har e-mail address, and a friend logged her out of Spotify, so now she can't access her Spotify account anymore. She is still paying each month for the account, but can't login Is there somehow possible to get her account ...

• I have a friend who changed har e-mail address, and a friend logged her out of Spotify, so now she can't access her Spotify account anymore. She is still paying each month for the account, but can't ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting an account

Can you please delete my account a.s.a.p. I have tried to do this, however there seems to be no easy solution which is very wrong. There is no drop down menu on the contact form when I follow the link, so I cannot fill it out. Please sort this out as...

• Can you please delete my account a.s.a.p. I have tried to do this, however there seems to be no easy solution which is very wrong. There is no drop down menu on the contact form when I follow the l...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Didnt want a sub for this month

Been having constant problems with the connectivity on this app. Thought I had cancelled it but it charged me for this month. I want a refund. Who do I contact?

• Casual Listener
  • Been having constant problems with the connectivity on this app. Thought I had cancelled it but it charged me for this month. I want a refund. Who do I contact?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cant get email for device password

when i go in this link https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/set-device-password/ to get and email sent to me so i can get a password for my onkyo the follwing message is what i keep getting on the spotify website there was a problem sending your e-mail...

• Visitor
  • when i go in this link https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/set-device-password/  to get and email sent to me so i can get a password for my onkyo  the follwing message is what i keep getting...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Premium

Hello, I have been trying to get in touch with someone by doing the "About Us" contact form and have not received any responses!! 3 times I have tried.. I payed for the premium and am unable to access any of my previous playlists or any new music! PL...

• Hello, I have been trying to get in touch with someone by doing the "About Us" contact form and have not received any responses!! 3 times I have tried.. I payed for the premium and am unable to acces...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

premium is free geworden

Via mijn alles-in-een pakket van de KPN maak ik gebruik van Spotify Premium. Op onverklaarbare wijze is het nu i.p.v. premium free geworden en zijn mijn afspeellijsten weg. Ik heb al gebeld met KPN maar die kunnen me niet helpen.

• Via mijn alles-in-een pakket van de KPN maak ik gebruik van Spotify Premium. Op onverklaarbare wijze is het nu i.p.v. premium free geworden en zijn mijn afspeellijsten weg. Ik heb al gebeld met KPN m...
  • mightymies
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

10 Hours

I will now uninstall your program.

• I will now uninstall your program.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Haven't received Password-reset mail

Hello. I have a problem which is that I cannot remember the password to my account, and if that wasn't enough, I am not able to receive the email where I can reset the password. I have also sent a contact form, which I did get an automated reply from...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have a problem which is that I cannot remember the password to my account, and if that wasn't enough, I am not able to receive the email where I can reset the password. I have also sent a co...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Zahlungsart

Sehr geehrtes Spotify-Team, Ich Habe seid 2 months bei IHNEN Ein Premium-Abo , NOCH Habe Aber allerdings keine Rechnung erhalten. es währe sehr nett If you mir Eine neue Klarna-Rechnung ausstellen könnten.

• Sehr  geehrtes  Spotify-Team, Ich Habe seid 2 months bei IHNEN Ein  Premium-Abo    , NOCH Habe Aber allerdings keine Rechnung erhalten. es währe sehr ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello, today when I was opening Spotify it said my country doesnt match with my country I set up in my profile. I am living in germany and I should have a german IP, so I dont understand why I can't use Spotify online mode anymore. I haven't bought P...

• Hello,   today when I was opening Spotify it said my country doesnt match with my country I set up in my profile. I am living in germany and I should have a german IP, so I dont understand...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't let me cancel my subscription?!

I am trying to cancel but have forgotton my password. There seems to be no way to get the password sent to me as I am always directed to editing my profile which also requires the same password!!!! Very frustrating.

• I am trying to cancel but have forgotton my password. There seems to be no way to get the password sent to me as I am always directed to editing my profile which also requires the same password!!!! V...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I cann't start Spotify premium! No sound!

• I cann't start Spotify premium! No sound!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

I cancelled my spotify before the free trial ended because it said I wouldn't be charged if I did, but I'm still being charged every month and my phone bill is too much too pay for. How do I get my money back?

• I cancelled my spotify before the free trial ended because it said I wouldn't be charged if I did, but I'm still being charged every month and my phone bill is too much too pay for. How do I get my m...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time limit should not be showing

Hi, i am using spotify for quite a while now, and last month i reached my 10 hour limit so i couln't listen to my favorite music. the last 2 weeks i din't use spotify, and todat i wanted to listen tot some music on spotify but i am still on my maximu...

• Hi,   i am using spotify for quite a while now, and last month i reached my 10 hour limit so i couln't listen to my favorite music.   the last 2 weeks i din't use spotify, and todat...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes