Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • saarth
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Mother********

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF MOTHER******* CUN**, When i synced my Ipod with Spotify it gave me an option to Backup, however you didnt backup shi_. No wonder no artist likes this Service, you truly are a bunch of Crooks.

• YOU ARE A  BUNCH OF MOTHER******* CUN**, When i synced my Ipod with Spotify it gave me an option to Backup, however you didnt backup shi_. No wonder no artist likes this Service, you truly are a...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't play my monthly 10 hour limit of songs

Spotify has started giving me a 10 hour limit which I used for last month but it's already the 3rd of December and I still have no time available for my spotify account. When will I get another 10 hours given to my account for the month of December?

• Spotify has started giving me a 10 hour limit which I used for last month but it's already the 3rd of December and I still have no time available for my spotify account. When will I get another 10 ho...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Password E-mail Error Message

I'm a new user of spotify and have signed up for the spotify premium trial. However whenever i try to send an email to set a device password i keep on getting the same error message "there was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later." i...

• I'm a new user of spotify and have signed up for the spotify premium trial. However whenever i try to send an email to set a device password i keep on getting the same error message "there was a prob...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 5 song limit on spotify free?

Can somebody help me? I am a spotify free user. Is it true spotify now limit the playing of a song up to 5x times before requiring payment? If so, does this mean if you listened to the same song a 6th time you would automatically be charged, or would...

• Can somebody help me? I am a spotify free user.  Is it true spotify now limit the playing of a song up to 5x times before requiring payment? If so, does this mean if you listened to the same son...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in Luxembourg ?

Hi, I'm actually living in Paris but I'll be moving to Luxembourg in July and I wanted to know if I'm ablo to have access to Spotify Premium or Unlimited in Luxembourg. Thanks for you answers an have a nice day.

• Hi,    I'm actually living in Paris but I'll be moving to Luxembourg in July and I wanted to know if I'm ablo to have access to Spotify Premium or Unlimited in Luxembourg.   Thanks...
  • Arianeirene
  • Regular
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

Buy songs with PayPal

I'm using PayPal to pay my Spotify subsription, it works like a charm! Now I want to buy a song using PayPal, but the only option I have is to pay it with a creditcard, which I don't have. Is it possible to buy songs with PayPal? I'm located in the N...

• I'm using PayPal to pay my Spotify subsription, it works like a charm! Now I want to buy a song using PayPal, but the only option I have is to pay it with a creditcard, which I don't have.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account disappeared

Hi, I stopped been able to listening to spotify on my iphone I look into my account and it says I have a free account. I check my bank account and spotify charged this month the premium fee. My username is osteopatiabcn. Thanks

• Hi, I stopped been able to listening to spotify on my iphone  I look into my account and it says I have a free account. I check my bank account and spotify charged this month the premium fee. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for a full month 7 november

As the subject states, i paid for a full month on the 7th of november. My spotify premium has been removed when I set my sub to no longer automatically renew. I'm still owed at the very least another 9 days of spotify premium. I no longer have a mean...

• Casual Listener
  • As the subject states, i paid for a full month on the 7th of november. My spotify premium has been removed when I set my sub to no longer automatically renew.   I'm still owed at the very le...
  • jaynage
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod touch offline mode

i'd just like to clear something up once and for all .... i have the newest ipod touch with the spotify app if i purchace spotify premium will i be able to sync my playlists too my ipod and listen to them without internet connection??? and can i sync...

• Casual Listener
  • i'd just like to clear something up once and for all .... i have the newest ipod touch with the spotify app if i purchace spotify premium will i be able to sync my playlists too my ipod and listen to...
  • ndg10
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

There was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later?

Have just signed up for free 30 day trial but when I try and set a password to use Spotify on my Squeezebox it give me the above error. Have tried changing the email address in my FB account (used Facebook to sign up for spotify) but still no success...

• Regular
  • Have just signed up for free 30 day trial but when I try and set a password to use Spotify on my Squeezebox it give me the above error. Have tried changing the email address in my FB account (used Fa...
  • vivid
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! resetting password don't work

Hello. I just made an spotify account but I cant log in to the spotify client. I think I might have written wrong password, so im trying to reset it to make a new one. the problem is that everytime im trying to reset the password i get an red error w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I just made an spotify account but I cant log in to the spotify client. I think I might have written wrong password, so im trying to reset it to make a new one. the problem is that everytime...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Device Password - "There was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later "

Hi, i'm trying to get this device Password but there comes always the message: There was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later. Since a few days. I got Premium and want to use it, but i cannot create a Device Password.. Can anyone hel...

• Regular
  • Hi,   i'm trying to get this device Password but there comes always the message:   There was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later.   Since a few days. &n...
  • boodi
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HOW CAN I USE MY DOWNLOADS?

The last purchases i have made ( for the first one it works perfectly) didn't go to the downloads sectio.Only the message i have 15 downloads to use..but how!!And where are they?In the spotify files, they are not?...any help?becoz money has been with...

• Regular
  • The last purchases i have made ( for the first one it works perfectly) didn't go to the downloads sectio.Only the message i have 15 downloads to use..but how!!And where are they?In the spotify files,...
  • foeksia
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong email adress

For some reason SPOTIFY has my NOT complete mailadress!!! The one they have doesn't ends with ".com" so, I cant change my password, I cant get help from spoyify, and I cant log in!!!!! I have a premiumacc and pay money for CRAP!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason SPOTIFY has my NOT complete mailadress!!! The one they have doesn't ends with ".com" so, I cant change my password, I cant get help from spoyify, and I cant log in!!!!! I have a p...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Friends playlists missing

Hi I used to be subscribed to a few of my friends' playlists and when I unsubscribed, I can no longer find these playlists to resubscribe

• Regular
  • Hi I used to be subscribed to a few of my friends' playlists and when I unsubscribed, I can no longer find these playlists to resubscribe
  • Eviscerare
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Increase Offline Computers

Hello, Actually i am on a situation that most probably many users are. I have Premium Spotify, unfortunately im sure i reached the maximum limit of computers that can keep offline songs. So, my computer many times wipes out all the offline songs.. ac...

• Hello,   Actually i am on a situation that most probably many users are. I have Premium Spotify, unfortunately im sure i reached the maximum limit of computers that can keep offline songs....
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Resetting my account.

Could you please reset my devices. Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Could you please reset my devices. Thanks in advance.
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 72 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 72 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Is there a deadline cancelling Premium Version (30 days free)?

My Question is: Is there a deadline cancelling Spotify Premium (30 days free)? E.g. i have to cancel it one week before the 30 days end? (Otherwise it would go on and I have to pay for it -> don't want that)

• Casual Listener
  • My Question is: Is there a deadline cancelling Spotify Premium (30 days free)? E.g. i have to cancel it one week before the 30 days end? (Otherwise it would go on and I have to pay for it -> don...
  • Jan55
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium subscription not working

I just purchased the premium subscription for my mobile, I've had the Facebook version for about a year, and the app is still saying I'm not a premium member. I tried logging out, also tried force closing the app, even restarted my phone. Still when ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just purchased the premium subscription for my mobile, I've had the Facebook version for about a year, and the app is still saying I'm not a premium member. I tried logging out, also tried force cl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to log in after creating an account

Hey, I just created a spotify account and signed up for one free month of premium, but I am unable to log in. I tried resetting my password but it just says "Oops, something went wrong" Could someone please help me out? Thanks - EDIT: Solved by loggi...

• Hey, I just created a spotify account and signed up for one free month of premium, but I am unable to log in.   I tried resetting my password but it just says "Oops, something went wrong" ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes