Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Help me please

I have made a spotify account and was given a 48 hour trial but it has nearly ran out I have tried repeatedly to upgrade to spotify premium but every time I click on payment methods they just keep loading and won't load next page for me to type my de...

• Casual Listener
  • I have made a spotify account and was given a 48 hour trial but it has nearly ran out I have tried repeatedly to upgrade to spotify premium but every time I click on payment methods they just keep lo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium on phone

I just upgraded to spotify premium and it wont work on my phone; it keeps telling me I have to buy premium when I try to play a playlist. How can I get itto work?

• I just upgraded to spotify premium and it wont work on my phone; it keeps telling me I have to buy premium when I try to play a playlist. How can I get itto work?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription aint working

165829260018 is not working. I am upgraded but my Spotify is still saying I'm under the free plan.

• Casual Listener
  • 165829260018 is not working. I am upgraded but my Spotify is still saying I'm under the free plan.
  • Bwuw
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Loading please wait?

Page wont load to enable start of free trial and entry of card details.

• Casual Listener
  • Page wont load to enable start of free trial and entry of card details.
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Plans Benefit

If I subscribe to one of the subscription plans can I export my tracks or albums to my Windows 8 Music App

• Visitor
  • If I subscribe to one of the subscription plans can I export my tracks or albums to my Windows 8 Music App
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account from me and my friends cancelled?

Hey there, I recently went on www.marktplaats.nl , similair to ebay but for the netherlands only and purchased 1x spotify year subscription for 60 euro, wich is a 50% save. The teamviewed me and used his code to upgrade me to premium. My subscription...

• Music Fan
  • Hey there,   I recently went on www.marktplaats.nl , similair to ebay but for the netherlands only and purchased 1x spotify year subscription for 60 euro, wich is a 50% save. The teamviewed ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium

I upgraded to premium on my PC. now when I atempt to search and play a track from one of my play lists on my ipad. It still says only premium users can stream on demand.

• I upgraded to premium on my PC. now when I atempt to search and play a track from one of my play lists on my ipad. It still says only premium users can stream on demand.
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! Accidentally Set My Subscription To Change to Unlimited from Premium!

I accidentally set my subscription to change to Unlimited from Premium, and the next payment date is due in two days. I want to keep paying for Premium. Is there any way to undo this? Please respond fast!

• I accidentally set my subscription to change to Unlimited from Premium, and the next payment date is due in two days.  I want to keep paying for Premium.  Is there any way to undo this? &nb...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify has been paused because your account is used somewhere else

This is ridiculous. I get this error even when my wife is listening to a completely different album to what I'm listening to. If I'd have bought the CD she'd be able to listen to it at home while I listened to some other CD on the move. Why is it not...

• Casual Listener
  • This is ridiculous. I get this error even when my wife is listening to a completely different album to what I'm listening to. If I'd have bought the CD she'd be able to listen to it at home while I l...
  • jakedavidrohde
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Deactivated Facebook temporarily

I had disabled my Facebook account for a while and wanted to continue to use spotify so I created a new account and now I am unable to log in using my facebook account. It logs me in to the new account I created, is not the one I want to use. I would...

• Casual Listener
  • I had disabled my Facebook account for a while and wanted to continue to use spotify so I created a new account and now I am unable to log in using my facebook account.  It logs me in to the new...
  • dpease81
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to access Spotify account that has Spotify Premium

I have had a spotify account for a while and I have changed email addresses but did not change this on my Spotify account. I recently signed up for a premium trial and wish to cancel it, but to cancel it I needed the password, which I have forgotten....

• Visitor
  • I have had a spotify account for a while and I have changed email addresses but did not change this on my Spotify account. I recently signed up for a premium trial and wish to cancel it, but to cance...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Premium is gone

My premium account is suddenly gone few hours ago and i don't know why.

• My premium account is suddenly gone few hours ago and i don't know why.
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DELETE MY ACCOUNT

I NEED MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT DELETED. ASAP

• I NEED MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT DELETED. ASAP
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[HELP] Is it possible to use a premium account in two different PC's?

Hello I want to buy a premium suscription to Spotify (10€ / month) and I want to know if I can use the account in two different PC's connected to the same router at the same time. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I want to buy a premium suscription to Spotify (10€ / month) and I want to know if  I can use the account in two different PC's connected to the same router at the same time. ...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify gift card error!

Hello! I bought a gift card for myself today, and want 1 month premium. After I've typed the code and pressed ok, Google Chrome (And Internet Explorer) get an error message that told that I can't get connection on the website. Whats wrong? Problem so...

• Hello! I bought a gift card for myself today, and want 1 month premium. After I've typed the code and pressed ok, Google Chrome (And Internet Explorer) get an error message that told that I can't get...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving Premium after paid for it 5 days ago

Hi, I am Premium User since August last year. I pay for it via SofortDauerauftrag. In January there was a problem with my payment (don't know why everything was fine on my side). After 2 or 3 Days the payment was taken and I got back my premium membe...

• Hi,   I am Premium User since August last year. I pay for it via SofortDauerauftrag. In January there was a problem with my payment (don't know why everything was fine on my side). After 2 o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Having trouble understanding what exactly I'm paying you $10 a month for

Yeah... so...my first problem is I've been having trouble with songs playing on your mobile app (it says they are playing and counts down through the songs duration but makes no sound). Also I have troubles with it "connecting to the internet". My se...

• Casual Listener
  • Yeah... so...my first problem is I've been having trouble with songs playing on your mobile app (it says they are playing and counts down through the songs duration but makes no sound). Also I have t...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My email already taken but account not active

As the topic says, my email is taken. When I send to reset it just says the account is not active and it does not work.

• Casual Listener
  • As the topic says, my email is taken. When I send to reset it just says the account is not active and it does not work.
  • Needsomeheelp
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

free?

I have a question. Can I still use Spotify WITHOUT getting the Premium subscription? I did not click anything for the 30day trial.

• I have a question. Can I still use Spotify WITHOUT getting the Premium subscription? I did not click anything for the 30day trial.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes