Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! deleted song

where is 'we are the stars (of the northern sun)'? i had it definitely in one of my playlist. and why you are deleting without telling me?

• Casual Listener
  • where is 'we are the stars (of the northern sun)'? i had it definitely in one of my playlist. and why you are deleting without telling me?
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible upgrade

Hey guys I'm an user of spotify unlimited and I wanted to upgrade to premium but that's not possible.Everytime I try, it says that I can only upgrade if the first payment will be made. That must be a bug, I pay for 6 months now, I don't understand wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys   I'm an user of spotify unlimited and I wanted to upgrade to premium but that's not possible.Everytime I try, it says that I can only upgrade if the first payment will be made. Tha...
  • PocaLoca
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

tweede account aanmaken

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Hoe maak ik een tweede account aan op een andere lap top?Hoe maak ik een tweede account aan op een andere lap top?

• Hoe maak ik een tweede account aan op een andere lap top?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify unlimited suspended for no reason AGAIN

My spotify account has been knocked down to Free AGAIN for no reason - I paid for my account this month and have set up the direct debit on Paypal. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? When I try to log in to the Help Desk it does not recognis...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify account has been knocked down to Free AGAIN for no reason - I paid for my account this month and have set up the direct debit on Paypal. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? &nbsp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Uk account cant use in Australia

Hi, I have a basic account from the uk and I am travelling in Oz, My account is offline and tells me you update country setting. When I try and change it to Australia an error message comes up to say " Another account is already registered with this ...

• Hi,   I have a basic account from the uk and I am travelling in Oz,   My account is offline and tells me you update country setting.   When I try and change it to Australia...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

21 Hours Remaining.. Signed up for the 30 day trial

Hello! I signed up for the 30 day free trial with premium yesturday using PayPal, and my mobile device is still telling me I have 21 hours remaining until it expires. I've already deleted the app and reinstalled on my iPhone, still no luck. Thanks! E...

• Hello!   I signed up for the 30 day free trial with premium yesturday using PayPal, and my mobile device is still telling me I have 21 hours remaining until it expires. I've already deleted ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Website Stalls Out Trying to Upgrade to Premium

Logged into my (free) account. Clicked Premium....Get Premium.....Radio Button for VISA.....Continue. I then get the following...... "You’re only 90 seconds away from a world of music. Account details Choose your product Validate and finish Loading. ...

• Logged into my (free) account. Clicked Premium....Get Premium.....Radio Button for VISA.....Continue.   I then get the following......   "You’re only 90 seconds away from a world of...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid for premium but got unlimited

Hi everyone - hope you can help me I bought a gift card for 1 months premium it has given me unlimited - this is no good as I don't have a PC - only mobile devicesHelp

• Regular
  • Hi everyone - hope you can help me I bought a gift card for 1 months premium it has given me unlimited - this is no good as I don't have a PC - only mobile devices Help 😞
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Cya

I can listen to music again within 7days.Whoever came up with that sentence must have never said it out loud & realised how silly it sounds. I made 6 new accounts just to get 6 months of unilmited music. Why? Why do u force people to make a new e-mai...

• Casual Listener
  • I can listen to music again within 7days. Whoever came up with that sentence must have never said it out loud & realised how silly it sounds. I made 6 new accounts just to get 6 months of unil...
  • Gihipoxu
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 410

Hi, I'm getting the error code 410. And after trying to log into my account, it said that my account was deactivated. What can I do? I already wrote to the customer support on friday and yesterday and still no reply. My username is: houmanhonarmand, ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm getting the error code 410. And after trying to log into my account, it said that my account was deactivated. What can I do? I already wrote to the customer support on friday and yesterday an...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading another Facebook account

I have bought my brother a years spotify subscription as an xmas present. He has still not activated it (email thought it was spam).He lives in NZ and I in the UK. I could logon to his Facebook account, and if there was a way of putting the code in t...

• I have bought my brother a years spotify subscription as an xmas present. He has still not activated it (email thought it was spam). He lives in NZ and I in the UK. I could logon to his Facebook...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting via Facebook and a new account was created,

I thought that my payment had failed so I upgraded the new account to premium, and now I have two premium accounts - so what can I do about i - I don´t need two accounts? Regards Joakim Andersson, Sweden

• Casual Listener
  • I thought that my payment had failed so I upgraded the new account to premium, and now I have two premium accounts - so what can I do about i - I don´t need two accounts? Regards Joakim Anders...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I buy unlimited gift card?

Hi, I would like to buy a unlimited package gift card, but I can't find the page where I could buy it. Thanks in advice

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I would like to buy a unlimited package gift card, but I can't find the page where I could buy it.    Thanks in advice 🙂
  • placuchy
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

i have been charged 3 times!

i missed a payment and when re-signing up to spotify premium I was charged 3 times in the space of minutes.

• i missed a payment and when re-signing up to spotify premium I was charged 3 times in the space of minutes.
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are my identifiants ?

I pay Spotify Premium each month since december but Spotify tell me that I don't have Premium. How can I find my "Premium" account references (I m afraid I open a lot of accounts...) Sorry for the bad english

• I pay Spotify Premium each month since december but Spotify tell me that I don't have Premium. How can I find my "Premium" account references (I m afraid I open a lot of accounts...) Sorry for the ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How long before support get back to me?

Hi have sent spotify two e-mails over the last week and have heard nothing back! All I want is an old e-mail account changing to my current e-mail account. I've tried changing it myself but it says its being used on a another account (my facebook) I ...

• Hi have sent spotify two e-mails over the last week and have heard nothing back!   All I want is an old e-mail account changing to my current e-mail account.   I've tried changing i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free virgin account and now can't access playlist

I had a 3 month free spotify trial from virgin but when it ran out I lost access to my playlist. When I tried to upgrade I think I set up a second account which is registered to my fb account. I don't want this second account but how do I get my orig...

• Visitor
  • I had a 3 month free spotify trial from virgin but when it ran out I lost access to my playlist. When I tried to upgrade I think I set up a second account which is registered to my fb account. I don'...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify commercials

I've been paying for the Spotify WITHOUT commercial innteruptions. So why I am getting interuptions?

• I've been paying for the Spotify WITHOUT commercial innteruptions. So why I am getting interuptions?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers/following system has lost several of my people

The update to the new system has meant that I'm suddenly automatically following bands and people I don't want to, while several of my previous people/friends have disappeared. Obviously, neither of these is something I want. How do I change it back ...

• Casual Listener
  • The update to the new system has meant that I'm suddenly automatically following bands and people I don't want to, while several of my previous people/friends have disappeared. Obviously, neither of ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Separate accounts

I have a personal (free) account. I run social media for my job and my boss has decided he wants to create an account for our business so that we can create playlists featuring our clients. How do I get a separate account for my company? Also, I work...

• I have a personal (free) account. I run social media for my job and my boss has decided he wants to create an account for our business so that we can create playlists featuring our clients. How do I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes