Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Declining new card

Hi all, I know there's a few posts about this but I can't seem to find the solution. My VISA card has expired and I have 2 different spotify accounts, one of them has gone through fine and the new card has been accepted but the other won't work. The ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I know there's a few posts about this but I can't seem to find the solution.   My VISA card has expired and I have 2 different spotify accounts, one of them has gone throu...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recovering a deleted playlist

I recently deleted my playlist titled "Playlist". It containted pretty much any song I have listened to.Is there some way I can recover it or do I have to remake it, which would be inconvenient since it had hundreds of songs.

• Casual Listener
  • I recently deleted my playlist titled "Playlist". It containted pretty much any song I have listened to.Is there some way I can recover it or do I have to remake it, which would be inconvenient since...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

10 hour Limit problems (Help Plox)

Yeah i know you have 10 hours per Month but it has been a good few months now and it still hasnt reset? Help me Plox

• Yeah i know you have 10 hours per Month but it has been a good few months now and it still hasnt reset? Help me Plox
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recuperar listas de reproducción borradas por error

Hola. por error he borrardo mis listas de reproduccion. por favor, ¿me las pueden recuperar? Mi usuario es jereanto gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Hola.    por error he borrardo mis listas de reproduccion. por favor, ¿me las pueden recuperar?   Mi usuario es jereanto   gracias
  • jereanto
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts

So I made another account with my email, instead of using my facebook login, and I accidentally connected them to eachother.Now ALL my playlists are gone, and I'm getting really frustrated..HELP ME PLEASE!Sincerely a Music-A-Holic

• Casual Listener
  • So I made another account with my email, instead of using my facebook login, and I accidentally connected them to eachother. Now ALL my playlists are gone, and I'm getting really frustrated.. HEL...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist issue

I disconnected from facebook and then log again and all my playlist are gone now! Please help

• I disconnected from facebook and then log again and all my playlist are gone now!   Please help
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook (Premium) + Normal Account - How to merge both accounts?

Hey Im using Spotify via my Facebook account. And i subscribed to the premium package with my Facebook-account. But when i want to use Spotify with my logitech squeezebox, i need a "normal" Spotify-Account. So, i created a normal account. But this "n...

• Regular
  • Hey 🙂   Im using Spotify via my Facebook account. And i subscribed to the premium package with my Facebook-account.   But when i want to use Spotify with my logitech squeezebox, i ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! 30 day trial.

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm curious... I signed up for the 30 day premium trial, I want to opt out before I'm charged but I have been unable to. Can anyone help me out? Please and thankyou!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm curious... I signed up for the 30 day premium trial, I want to opt out before I'm charged but I have been unable to. Can anyone help me out? Please a...
  • hannahracecar8
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What's going wrong with downloads?

I can't purchase any music from the Spotify app on Windows because it says "We're currently not supporting new download purchases on Spotify." There's a link "Find out more" but it doesn't work, just goes to a page that doesn't exist. How do I purcha...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't purchase any music from the Spotify app on Windows because it says "We're currently not supporting new download purchases on Spotify." There's a link "Find out more" but it doesn't work, just...
  • kladeradatch
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos login without fb login after changed password

I've changed my password with an original non facebook account, and now sonos doesnt recogizes my password? It sais account not found, eventhough i can login in spotify itselves, with this account.Ive tried it a few times, even with a another new pas...

• Casual Listener
  • I've changed my password with an original non facebook account, and now sonos doesnt recogizes my password? It sais account not found, eventhough i can login in spotify itselves, with this account....
  • Driesz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Request of removal of add with offensive language

Hi, I normally am not annoyed by cursing, making fun of dicks etc. However, the TED advertisement on Spotify is too much, even for me. It starts with "**uh-oh** YOU , YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK". (really loud indeed) I think this is highly inappropriate an...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I normally am not annoyed by cursing, making fun of dicks etc.  However, the TED advertisement on Spotify is too much, even for me.    It starts with "**uh-oh** YOU <som...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased Premium - It won't properly link to my account.

Hi. I've purchased premium before with the same Facebook login. This time, whenever I login to spotify with the same Facebook email and password that has successfully worked in the past, even though I have received a confirmation receipt that my acco...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I've purchased premium before with the same Facebook login. This time, whenever I login to spotify with the same Facebook email and password that has successfully worked in the past, even though ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing the email of a e-card?

Hello, Two days ago I bought an e-card, and printed it. The fact is that when I gave it to my friend, as a present, he told me I had put the wrong email. He has the link to activate it, but I suppose, before visiting that link, we should ask you to c...

• Hello,   Two days ago I bought an e-card, and printed it. The fact is that when I gave it to my friend, as a present, he told me I had put the wrong email. He has the link to activate it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account merge failed

Hi I read through a few post and tried everything logging in and out on the iPad (which will log in) resetting Facebook passwords, but when try to log into the spotify app on my iPhone it just keeps coming up with account merge failed, please can you...

• Visitor
  • Hi I read through a few post and tried everything logging in and out on the iPad (which will log in) resetting Facebook passwords, but when try to log into the spotify app on my iPhone it just keeps ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Payment

I am considering upgrading to Spotify Premium. I would like to be charged at the beginning of each month. Can I specify this when I upgrade, or should I simply wait to upgrade on the first of the month? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I am considering upgrading to Spotify Premium. I would like to be charged at the beginning of each month. Can I specify this when I upgrade, or should I simply wait to upgrade on the first of the mon...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

giftcard

i just bought a giftcard. but when i want to redeem it, it says code is invalid

• i just bought a giftcard. but when i want to redeem it, it says code is invalid
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP NEEDED WITH ACCOUNT UPGRADE

After a change in my credit card number, I had to re-upgrade to Premium. However, Spotify on ALL my devices thinks I'm a free member. Would like an answer and frankly a more user-friendly way to resolve this than joining a message board. A phone numb...

• After a change in my credit card number, I had to re-upgrade to Premium. However, Spotify on ALL  my devices thinks I'm a free member. Would like an answer and frankly a more user-friendly way t...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

API for user data

Hi, I was wondering if there's a way to access my personal data programmatically. My playlists, mainly, so I can use it in conjunction with the Web API to have an up to date list of my most recently starred songs.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was wondering if there's a way to access my personal data programmatically. My playlists, mainly, so I can use it in conjunction with the Web API to have an up to date list of my most recently ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Student Discount

I am a student. Do I qualify for Spotify Premium discount?

• I am a student. Do I qualify for Spotify Premium discount?
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! upgraded to Premium, Spotify charged four months ahead

I just upgraded to Premium for a month but Spotify says I upgraded until 06-25-2013. Paypal charged me four times. Can anyone help me with this please?

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded to Premium for a month but Spotify says I upgraded until 06-25-2013. Paypal charged me four times. Can anyone help me with this please?
  • moby008
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes