Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • alberez57
  • Visitor
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't register to the Software

Hello! I registered today to use the Free version of Spotify. So far I already registered with my facebook accont to the website and everything is fine.But now I downloaded the Software and I can't register there. They don't accept my E-mail and pass...

• Hello!   I registered today to use the Free version of Spotify. So far I already registered with my facebook accont to the website and everything is fine. But now I downloaded the Software an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Unsubscribe From Premium

I got a free thirty-day trial of Spotify premium, the one where they'll bill you at the end of the trial if you don't unsubscribe first. I'm now trying to unsubscribe because I don't want to be billed. However, when I type in my Facebook password (as...

• I got a free thirty-day trial of Spotify premium, the one where they'll bill you at the end of the trial if you don't unsubscribe first.  I'm now trying to unsubscribe because I don't want to be...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete an account?

I have recently added a new account, as I was no longer able to access the other one.I want to remove the other account as it is there not being updated etc. However I do not have the login information to remove it, is there a way to do it?

• I have recently added a new account, as I was no longer able to access the other one. I want to remove the other account as it is there not being updated etc. However I do not have the login informa...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dear Spotify marketing geniuses, your mind games (volume discounts) annoy me

I was just about to make my first download purchase. I was willing to pay for that one song I had been listening a lot for free on spotify so far. A window popped up, suggesting I buy 10, 15, 40 or a 100 downloads at once, because I get volume discou...

• I was just about to make my first download purchase. I was willing to pay for  that one song I had been listening a lot for free on spotify so far. A window popped up, suggesting I buy 10, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Privacy Settings not working

I've been using Spotify for a long time now, but I really don't like all these new social/sharing features, so I disabled them all: I did not connect to facebook, I unchecked the sharing and publish options in the preferences.But this doesn't seem to...

• Regular
  • I've been using Spotify for a long time now, but I really don't like all these new social/sharing features, so I disabled them all: I did not connect to facebook, I unchecked the sharing and publish ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PLEASE HELP 5 days w no help from suppt - All lists I've created here, starred and faves GONE

I am desperate for help here. I know its because some kind of duplicate account was created, but i couldnt get the logging out and logging back in to help. I am a paying customer, and this has now happened 3 times. My name email on my account is awin...

• Visitor
  • I am desperate for help here. I know its because some kind of duplicate account was created, but i couldnt get the logging out and logging back in to help.   I am a paying customer, and this h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

• Casual Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I need you spotify CREW!

With my new phone I got spotify premium for 6 months for free from "HI KPN" .I activated it, it worked, but I got mail with upgrade now 30 days for free, so I got scared and removed my spotify and I installed it again, but now i have spotify free. I ...

• With my new phone I got spotify premium for 6 months for free from "HI KPN" . I activated it, it worked, but I got mail with upgrade now 30 days for free, so I got scared and removed my spotify an...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I didn't get my free trial!

I didn't get the 30 day free trial like it said i would being a first time premium subscriber. What do i do?????

• I didn't get the 30 day free trial like it said i would being a first time premium subscriber. 😞 What do i do?????
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

VIOLATION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS

Hi guys,I report to your customer service my problem of connection since March 1st, but I have the annoying impression that you JUST DON'T CARE about my issue. Here is again my story so that i'm sure you print in your brains the dishonest character o...

• Hi guys, I report to your customer service my problem of connection since March 1st, but I have the annoying impression that you JUST DON'T CARE about my issue. Here is again my story so that i'm ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

profile was hacked pls help

Marcus Junior Widströmthat guy hacked my account. he changed the email from to batch@live.com and he also changed my password. I need to be able to reset all this without that ass hole getting a chance to stop me. if i cant get this resolved im going...

• Marcus Junior Widström that guy hacked my account.  he changed the email from to batch@live.com and he also changed my password.  I need to be able to reset all this without that ass hol...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account not sharing with my laptop

Hello,I purchased a premium account from my desktop mac, and it works on the desktop and on my iPhone. However when I log into spotify on my macbook, it still says I am using the free account. I've tried logging out and logging back in again and even...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I purchased a premium account from my desktop mac, and it works on the desktop and on my iPhone. However when I log into spotify on my macbook, it still says I am using the free account. I've...
  • chrizman8908
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

After upgrade music availability different

I upgraded and restarted Spotify and noticed a song missing from a playlist - This Head I Hold by Electric Guest. It no longer shows up in search either. I don't understand why it would have appeared as not available only after upgrade. I really like...

• I upgraded and restarted Spotify and noticed a song missing from a playlist - This Head I Hold by Electric Guest. It no longer shows up in search either. I don't understand why it would have appeared...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile Weirdness

Anyone else seeing odd stuff in your Top Artists panel? Mine is full of artists I've never heard of, let alone listened to.

• Anyone else seeing odd stuff in your Top Artists panel?  Mine is full of artists I've never heard of, let alone listened to.  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Germany: Technical Issue during Premium Purchase. Money Still taken from Account.

Dear Spotify Team,it's been a week now and I have yet to receive an answer from the German customer support. Since the German support doesn't work (does it really exist?) , I figured I'll give it one last try, but I am starting to run low on patience...

• Dear Spotify Team, it's been a week now and I have yet to receive an answer from the German customer support. Since the German support doesn't work (does it really exist?) , I figured I'll give it o...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verified payment but still no premium access. All playlists are gone.

The situation is as stated above. I've been a premium user since January 2012. My netbank says the last payment went through on march 18, but spotify still wants me to upgrade. At the same time all my playlists has disappeared. My mobile still has pr...

• The situation is as stated above. I've been a premium user since January 2012. My netbank says the last payment went through on march 18, but spotify still wants me to upgrade. At the same time all m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Random people in friends list

When I view my friends list in spotify I see my own friends from Facebook as well as a bunch of random people I don't know.Interestingly my real facebook friends are allways displayed on the top of the list. After my facebook friends I can see names ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I view my friends list in spotify I see my own friends from Facebook  as well as a bunch of random people I don't know. Interestingly my real facebook friends are allways displayed on the ...
  • ferg
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New to Spotify but no Premium Account

Hello, i've just registered to Spotify a few days ago via Facebook because it became finally available to my country, Germany. The first two or three days I could use it like I wanted: Streaming music in Windows, Linux and Windows Phone 7 and make it...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   i've just registered to Spotify a few days ago via Facebook because it became finally available to my country, Germany. The first two or three days I could use it like I wanted: Strea...
  • ChrisKay
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Devices

Hello, I contantly get the message that my Spotify account can only be shared with 3 devices and lose my synchronised playlists which then take forever to download again. This is more frustrating when I am out and about and loose all my downloaded mu...

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   I contantly get the message that my Spotify account can only be shared with 3 devices and lose my synchronised playlists which then take forever to download again. This is more frustr...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Any response would be AWESOME.

Okay, seriously. I've emailed, I've posted replies on threads here, and no one has helped me. Mysteriously, all of my playlists and payment information has been transfered over to my ex girlfriends facebook account when she logged in. My facebook is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, seriously. I've emailed, I've posted replies on threads here, and no one has helped me. Mysteriously, all of my playlists and payment information has been transfered over to my ex girlfriends f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod