Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Solved!! Reset password email not arriving

ISince getting a spotify account I've changed email but when I add my old address to get an email to reset my password I don't receive it. So I can't chancge my account details or anything. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • ISince getting a spotify account I've changed email but when I add my old address to get an email to reset my password I don't receive it. So I can't chancge my account details or anything. Any ideas?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account

When i login to my account i am listet as a "free" user, but i have paid for a Premium account?Who gets This error in order?And how Can i get i touch whith Spotify?

• Regular
  • When i login to my account i am listet as a "free" user, but i have paid for a Premium account? Who gets This error in order? And how Can i get i touch whith Spotify?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything gone since logging in on a different computer

Hey all, I have seen many similar posts with disappearing playlists but havent quite found one that is exactly what happened to me. Maybe you can help me: I was at a friends place and logged her out of spotify to log myself in and see my playlists an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   I have seen many similar posts with disappearing playlists but havent quite found one that is exactly what happened to me. Maybe you can help me:   I was at a friends pla...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset Pass through facebook profile

Is there anyway to reset your spotify password through your facebook account? Someone has recently hijacked my account and I cannot reset the password via email.

• Is there anyway to reset your spotify password through your facebook account? Someone has recently hijacked my account and I cannot reset the password via email.
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook account, now cant use spotify.

Hi I deleted my facebook account and now I cant use my spotify service, i signed up for a new spotify account with "spotify credentials" but I would like to recover my old accound. My customer service email has gone unanswered Case #: 00356241

• Hi I deleted my facebook account and now I cant use my spotify service, i signed up for a new spotify account with "spotify credentials" but I would like to recover my old accound. My customer servic...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

lost username and password

Hello! I have a spotify premium account connected to the mobilphone number: 0730-30 85 11. I pay 99 skr a month but i have lost the note where I wrote down login name and password. Could you help me? I also have a spotify free acount but that is conn...

• Hello! I have a spotify premium account connected to the mobilphone number: 0730-30 85 11. I pay 99 skr a month but i have lost the note where I wrote down login name and password. Could you help m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Member for ~2 Years, never had a time limit, and now suddenly starting to get time-limit

Hi, I am an Spotify Free member and have been a member of spotify for about ~2 years and i've never had a time-limit on my listening, and suddenly today i've started to get a time-limit. During this ~2 year period, i've had a 8 month premium membersh...

• Hi,   I am an Spotify Free member and have been a member of spotify for about ~2 years and i've never had a time-limit on my listening, and suddenly today i've started to get a time-limit. Dur...
  • Cauca
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Search error & problems with connection on Mac

Why, I'm trying to listening music but when the radio starts... Connecting error 802 when I'm searching songs.... Searching error I can only listen the saved playlists, that's really boring I don't want pay for a service that's not available!!!! So r...

• Why, I'm trying to listening music but when the radio starts... Connecting error 802   when I'm searching songs.... Searching error I can only listen the saved playlists, that's really bor...
  • orevir
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "We are currently not able to redeem this code" issue

Update: It looks like this was resolved today. If you still experience an issue redeeming a code, please let us know by going here. --- It looks like there is an issue for some people redeeming their prepaid Spotify cards. We're looking into this and...

• Spotify Legend
  • Update: It looks like this was resolved today. If you still experience an issue redeeming a code, please let us know by going here.   ---   It looks like there is an issue for some ...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 73 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 73 replies
  • 3 likes

Impossible to change country after moving.

I moved to Belgium. Cant seem to change my location though here for my account. I keep may paypal account (that I continue to use of course) and changed country and Postcode confirmed Paypal but got following error: We kunnen je betalingsgegevens nie...

• Casual Listener
  • I moved to Belgium. Cant seem to change my location though here for my account. I keep may paypal account (that I continue to use of course) and changed country and Postcode confirmed Paypal but got ...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Virgin acconts more than 1 tennant.

Hello, I have recently subscribed to Virgin and with that I recieved 3 months free Spotify premium. I live in a house share with 2 others. Can we link 3 different accounts to this offer? Chloe

• Hello, I have recently subscribed to Virgin and with that I recieved 3 months free Spotify premium. I live in a house share with 2 others. Can we link 3 different accounts to this offer? Chloe
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant get on spotfy

hi tried to get on to spotify new premium customer but i keep getting a message reading spotfy longdelay 5000 site wont start from face book is anybody having the same probs wont let me sign in on the start page says spotify not being reckonized by

• Casual Listener
  • hi tried to get on to spotify new premium customer but i keep getting a message reading spotfy longdelay 5000 site wont start from face book is anybody having the same probs  wont let me sign in...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working

Hey, I can see that all my play lists are still there but they are in grey so can not be played...what does this mean? Cheers

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I can see that all my play lists are still there but they are in grey so can not be played...what does this mean? Cheers
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscripti​on issue

Hope that anyone can help me. I just upgraded to premium, but when i have payed for it i see that the subscription activation whas sent to my old mail adress. How do i do to get it to my new mail? I have changed to the correct mail in my profil. help...

• Regular
  • Hope that anyone can help me.   I just upgraded to premium, but when i have payed for it i see that the subscription activation whas sent to my old mail adress.   How do i do to get...
  • BaskeIF
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists gone

Hi, Bought myself a new phone and downloaded the spotify app, logged inn with my facebook details and now all my playlists are gone : / -B

• Hi, Bought myself a new phone and downloaded the spotify app, logged inn with my facebook details and now all my playlists are gone : /       -B
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Announcement - Service Outage - 20/11/2012

Hi guys, We've been experiencing a few service issues at the moment which may include, but are not limited to, login or streaming errors. We're looking into it at the moment. We'll keep you updated.

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hi guys,   We've been experiencing a few service issues at the moment which may include, but are not limited to, login or streaming errors.   We're looking into it at the moment. We...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! subscription issue (slightly complex)

Hi there, I apologise if this subject (or similar) has already been covered. I have an account (premium) which was registered through Facebook, but to an old account using my current e-mail address. Unfortuately, last week I made the mistake of addin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I apologise if this subject (or similar) has already been covered.   I have an account (premium) which was registered through Facebook, but to an old account using my current e-mai...
  • omilton88
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Social Not Working

I can't get Spotify Social to work on my laptop or my mobile. This has happened before, but I am unable to resolve it as I had done in the past through changing the language settings. Is this current problem specifically something affecting me or are...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't get Spotify Social to work on my laptop or my mobile. This has happened before, but I am unable to resolve it as I had done in the past through changing the language settings. &nb...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

I bought 141 songs to be replaced to my computer - but where are they???

I have a Spotify Premium account and I wanted to buy different types of songs for 8 hours to be played on my birthday party. There is no internet connection available and I wanted to re-organise playlist so I thought best to buy the music altogether....

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium account and I wanted to buy different types of songs for 8 hours to be played on my birthday party. There is no internet connection available and I wanted to re-organise...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I have three different order ID's! Am I getting charged three times?

Prett self explanitory but as I was purchasing spotify my laptop crashed and I have just got three emails from them with three different order ID's does anyone know if this means I will be charger three times? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Prett self explanitory but as I was purchasing spotify my laptop crashed and I have just got three emails from them with three different order ID's does anyone know if this means I will be charger th...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes