Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

premium hacked

hey, i have been hacked can someone get back to me asap. onico@me.com

• Regular
  • hey, i have been hacked can someone get back to me asap. onico@me.com
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode questions

I've just had my hard drive die on me with all my music on and the last backup was... well years ago. Long story short I'm considering a spotify subscription so I can actually have all the music I want without having to worry about this kind of thing...

• I've just had my hard drive die on me with all my music on and the last backup was... well years ago. Long story short I'm considering a spotify subscription so I can actually have all the music I wa...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to download?

I always buy new downloads when i wanna buy a song but I never get the song downloaded for me...! Any idea what the problem could be? Many thanks for help! Jakob

• I always buy new downloads when i wanna buy a song but I never get the song downloaded for me...!   Any idea what the problem could be?   Many thanks for help!   Jakob
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile app will not make offline lists - with unlimited subscription...

I have had unlimited subscription since Spotify started, but now I cannot make offline lists all of the sudden. I can not sync music, and it seems like the mobile app doesnt register that I have an unlimited account at all. Please check

• I have had unlimited subscription since Spotify started, but now I cannot make offline lists all of the sudden. I can not sync music, and it seems like the mobile app doesnt register that I have an u...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trial 48 hours instead of 30 days, error and payment error

hey, i just wanted to try a premium account for 30 DAYS. so i activate the trial, put my paypal account then i get an error... unavailable for the moment blabla... so i install the app on my iphone, and tried to activate in it, but zhen i launched it...

• Casual Listener
  • hey,   i just wanted to try a premium account for 30 DAYS. so i activate the trial, put my paypal account then i get an error... unavailable for the moment blabla...   so i instal...
  • gzavyer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium, termination?

hello! i was wondering about how long time does it take for spotify premium to stop working wen you have got rid of it/terminated the premium? is it like it takes one month before its gone so you have to pay for one more month or does premium go away...

• hello! i was wondering about how long time does it take for spotify premium to stop working wen you have got rid of it/terminated the premium? is it like it takes one month before its gone so you hav...
  • Zeak
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

compro 10 descargas y me dice 0 descargas disponibles

¿alguien sabe por qué aunque acabo de comprarme un paquete de descargas en spotify, (de hecho me han mandado el recibo automáticamente), pero cuando intento descargarlas me dice que tengo 0 descargas disponibles? he vuelto a intentarlo porque me es u...

• Casual Listener
  • ¿alguien sabe por qué aunque acabo de comprarme un paquete de descargas en spotify, (de hecho me han mandado el recibo automáticamente), pero cuando intento descargarlas me dice que tengo 0 descargas...
  • jrcajide
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does spotify have amnesia? (30 day trial problems)

I signed up for the 30 day trial, logged into spotify right away and the first thing I see is a pop up saying "enjoy your 48 hours of music" which to me is basically a blatant disregard for our previous agreement of 30 days that we had JUST made. How...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the 30 day trial, logged into spotify right away and the first thing I see is a pop up saying "enjoy your 48 hours of music" which to me is basically a blatant disregard for our previ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song/Artist Information Incorrect - Often Small Things, Worth Mentioning

Feature request: Allow submission of feedback in the app relating to incorrect artist/track/bio information. Meanwhile, how can we submit feedback regarding the accuracy of Artist/Song/Bio/etc information? Most of these things aren't big, but I'd lov...

• Music Fan
  • Feature request: Allow submission of feedback in the app relating to incorrect artist/track/bio information. Meanwhile, how can we submit feedback regarding the accuracy of Artist/Song/Bio/etc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists keep disappearing

Hi!I have an annoying problem, which is described above. I have to resync my offline playlists All the time, although i am only using offline playlists on two devices. Having offline playlists is my reason for having a premium account. What is the so...

• Regular
  • Hi! I have an annoying problem, which is described above. I have to resync my offline playlists All the time, although i am only using offline playlists on two devices. Having offline playlists is...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline mode - songs not showing up

Hey All - I boought premium and then synced my songs to be available in offline mode (via desktop) However, when I got on the subway this morning and tried to listen to my songs, the songs werent available. Does anyone know how I can sync songs once ...

• Hey All -   I boought premium and then synced my songs to be available in offline mode (via desktop)   However, when I got on the subway this morning and tried to listen to my songs, th...
  • Tnodland
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to play the music of my group in my Business Facebook Page?

Hi! I have a music group who have already our songs in Spotify. How I do for the people can play our music directly by our Business Facebook page with a simple button? Thank you!

• Hi!   I have a music group who have already our songs in Spotify. How I do for the people can play our music directly by our Business Facebook page with a simple button?   Thank you...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Move

Hello!I live in Sweden but will soon move to the UK for one year. At the moment I have a premium account; if I just let the subscription run, will I be able to use Spotify as normal or do I need to unsubscribe and later subscribe as a "UK subscriber"...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I live in Sweden but will soon move to the UK for one year. At the moment I have a premium account; if I just let the subscription run, will I be able to use Spotify as normal or do I need ...
  • lillagoajag
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you finally have the Skills for the Spotify Radio or not?

It was a good idea and worked a while without problems... things changed. The radio function is CRAP! It doesn't work and you are still not able to fix it for weeks now!!!!!! Anytime you want to start the radio function relating to existing songs, an...

• It was a good idea and worked a while without problems... things changed. The radio function is CRAP! It doesn't work and you are still not able to fix it for weeks now!!!!!! Anytime you want to star...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! LET ME CANCEL MY EFFING SUBSCRIPTION

So SICK of companies like this making it a pain in the D*** to close an account. I was only going to cancel it for a very short period of time and while I still LOVE this program, this B*S* REALLY makes me want to say 'to hell with it' and cancel it ...

• Casual Listener
  • So SICK of companies like this making it a pain in the D*** to close an account. I was only going to cancel it for a very short period of time and while I still LOVE this program, this B*S* REALLY ma...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium user havent buy download button

i cant see download button i need help about that i want get album.

• i cant see download button i need help about that i want get album.
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop declining me spotify and take my money

^^ title says it ur declining my mastercard that has money on it, and i just want to get the 30 day trial but u still decline it when it costs nothing to get that. Just take my money already

• ^^ title says it ur declining my mastercard that has money on it, and i just want to get the 30 day trial but u still decline it when it costs nothing to get that.   Just take my money alrea...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I need help linking my album on Spotify to my Facebook Band Fan Page

I have a Facebook Fan Page under my artist name 4en6 and I have seen on some other musicians pages that they have a link on their page that says, "As seen on Spotify, iTunes etc" with a link to the iTunes store or where their album is on Spotify. My ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Facebook Fan Page under my artist name 4en6 and I have seen on some other musicians pages that they have a link on their page that says, "As seen on Spotify, iTunes etc" with a link to the i...
  • 4en6
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancelling download purchase

Hello everyone, I have purchased 15 downloads that I didn't want. Then I was like: "Well, since I already have them, why not use them?" then I downloaded an album of 12 tracks that I already had, but not at high quality. Then I went to look for the a...

• Hello everyone,   I have purchased 15 downloads that I didn't want. Then I was like: "Well, since I already have them, why not use them?" then I downloaded an album of 12 tracks that I alrea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I need help cancelling my susbscription!

I would like to cancel my subscription but when it asks for password verification it says 'wrong password'. When I tried to request a new password it said my account was linked with my facebook and I should change my password on facebook, I'm confuse...

• I would like to cancel my subscription but when it asks for password verification it says 'wrong password'. When I tried to request a new password it said my account was linked with my facebook ...
  • iwantoutofhere
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes