Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Simultaneous playback on multiple devices

Is there a way for me to listen to one playlist and then my wife listen to 1. the same playlist2. another playlistat the same time? One on iphone 8 and the other on samsung galaxy 8. we have a premium account. Doi we need to download one of the playl...

• Is there a way for me to listen to one playlist and then my wife listen to    1. the same playlist 2. another playlist at the same time?  One on iphone 8 and the other on samsung g...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP I have been charged twice for one month

PlanPremiumCountryisraelI was charged twice for the Spotify Premium Account. I got charged 1/3/19 and 28/3/19 . I only have one account. I always get charged on the 28th.

• Plan Premium Country israel I was charged twice for the Spotify Premium Account. I got charged 1/3/19 and 28/3/19 . I only have one account.  I always get charged on the 28th.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Moved countries and I can't link my accounts

PlanPremiumCountryNL Operating System(iOS 10 and Windows 10) My Question or IssueI recently moved from the UK to the Netherlands. I have updated my region and my payment method to pay for Premium (I used to pay through PayPal), but no matter what I d...

• Plan Premium Country NL   Operating System (iOS 10 and Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I recently moved from the UK to the Netherlands.  I have updated my region and my pay...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username all alpha numeric characters

A while back, I signed up for a family plan. When I went to sign up my daughter, I noticed the username is all alpha numeric characters. A bit of research suggests the username can be automatically generated if using a Facebook account. To my knowled...

• Casual Listener
  • ...or a screenshot.  I'm a bit hesitant to do that in such a public forum.  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium for family account

My sisiter has the premium account and I am part of that family account, why am I being logged out and saying I am no longer part of it?

• My sisiter has the premium account and I am part of that family account, why am I being logged out and saying I am no longer part of it? 
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cosmic Zodiac Horoscope Playlists from January

Hi folks! I really liked the Spotify Leo playlist back in January. I wasn't really thinking about it when they released the feature and didn't realize that all the songs would get deleted and replaced at the end of the month. The February playlist is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks! I really liked the Spotify Leo playlist back in January. I wasn't really thinking about it when they released the feature and didn't realize that all the songs would get deleted and replace...
  • Ahhreeyah
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Streamcount

Hi guys, I released a new track on spotify last sunday so my streamcount is still live. I got some playlist promotion so my streams were going well, I had 207 streams yesterday (checked it on the spotify for artist app on IOS). But now the streams ar...

• Hi guys, I released a new track on spotify last sunday so my streamcount is still live. I got some playlist promotion so my streams were going well, I had 207 streams yesterday (checked it on the spo...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

List Accounts Premium found on internet

My Question or Issue Dear Spotify,My name is Phong,Recently, I have found a list with many accounts Premium on Spotify.For Example LoginID: Password*removed passwords* This is the list I have found: *removed link* I have tried login these acounts and...

•   My Question or Issue Dear Spotify, My name is Phong, Recently, I have found a list with many accounts Premium on Spotify. For Example Login ID: Password *removed passwords* This is ...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This makes me mad..

My Question is when I just sign up for Spotify I Chose my user name to be Michael Lamberson everything went smooth the went to my account settings the user name is 9l04ryy26q6wm082mwu6fot02 What is this garbage. What can I do about this? Thanks for y...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question is when I just sign up for Spotify I Chose my user name to be Michael Lamberson everything went smooth the went to my account settings the user name is 9l04ryy26q6wm082mwu6...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta Premium y actualización

Se actualizó mi aplicación y la de mi familia, ahora a todos nos aparece que nuestras cuentas son FREE y no premium. ¿Qué hago para que nuestras cuentas vuelvan a premium y recuperar nuestros datos?

• Casual Listener
  • Se actualizó mi aplicación y la de mi familia, ahora a todos nos aparece que nuestras cuentas son FREE y no premium. ¿Qué hago para que nuestras cuentas vuelvan a premium y recuperar nuestros datos? ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Response Time on Account Hack

I replied to the email sent this morning informing me that my email address had been changed, and also filed a form stating that my account had been hacked. However, I have, after 5 hours, yet to have any response. How long does it take for community...

• Casual Listener
  • I replied to the email sent this morning informing me that my email address had been changed, and also filed a form stating that my account had been hacked. However, I have, after 5 hours, yet to hav...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Fake account

PlanFreeCountryItalyDeviceLenovo ThinkpadOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI've never registered a spotify account with this email address. But I keep receiving emails in Portuguese, even if I've deleted this account many times. It looks...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Italy Device Lenovo Thinkpad Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've never registered a spotify account with this email address. But I keep receiving ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Simple way to stop playlist from ever influencing discovery weekly

I have made a playlist of rain noise which I listen to as I sleep. It's just the 10 minute track looped all night. I use Alexa to start the playlist using a "Sleep" command (I use spotify as the Alexa skill is very confining and doesn't work well). I...

• Regular
  • I have made a playlist of rain noise which I listen to as I sleep. It's just the 10 minute track looped all night. I use Alexa to start the playlist using a "Sleep" command (I use spotify as the Alex...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs/Albums That Coming Late

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceLG G4cOperating SystemAndroid 6.0 My Question or IssueWhy some songs/albums come late to the Spotify? I search those on another music applications and those exist there. But those come late to the Spotify or sometimes do...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device LG G4c Operating System Android 6.0   My Question or Issue Why some songs/albums come late to the Spotify? I search those on another music applicatio...
  • xoholo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New email can't get onto account

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceiPhone 6SOperating SystemiOS 10My Question or IssueI was logged out of my account and do not know the password. I tried the password reset multiple times but just now realized that I had used my old email that I can not get ont...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country US Device iPhone 6S Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue I was logged out of my account and do not know the password. I tried the password reset multiple times but ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription but no access to email.

Hi, I must have an account with spotify under my college email address I'm assuming, which I no longer have access to and don't know the password or log in information to get into the account. I'm trying to cancel and its IMPOSSIBLE. Luckily for Spot...

• Hi,    I must have an account with spotify under my college email address I'm assuming, which I no longer have access to and don't know the password or log in information to get into the ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sign up page submission systematically failing: Sign up is impossible

When I try to create a new account, via https://www.spotify.com/uk/signup/ or https://www.spotify.com/fr/signup/, after filling all the fields and validating the reCaptcha, the 'Sign Up' button systematically fails. I get the following Javascript err...

• Regular
  • When I try to create a new account, via https://www.spotify.com/uk/signup/ or https://www.spotify.com/fr/signup/, after filling all the fields and validating the reCaptcha, the 'Sign U...
  • Lindorf
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium and Hulu

On this site (visited via Chrome or IE) https://www.spotify.com/us/hulu/, I'm not able to click "Already have Hulu?" When I click, nothing happens.

• On this site (visited via Chrome or IE) https://www.spotify.com/us/hulu/, I'm not able to click "Already have Hulu?" When I click, nothing happens. 
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to see which device/IP a browser session was played from?

My Question or IssueTonight by Spotidy accounts started playing random music and starting and stopping. I could see through the spotify connectthat there was a session playing via a Chrome Browser, it wasn't me. Can it be tracked from where this is h...

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue Tonight by Spotidy accounts started playing random music and starting and stopping. I could see through the spotify connectthat there was a session playing via a Chrome ...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Username

Someone used my email address to create a spotify account with an offensive username. I just was able to access the account, verify the emails, and it looks like it is blank with no playlists or any type of history. Can I really not change my usernam...

• Someone used my email address to create a spotify account with an offensive username. I just was able to access the account, verify the emails, and it looks like it is blank with no playlists or any ...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes