Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • DRAG0N
  • Regular
  • 789 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 789 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't change email address

I have a Premium subscription and I think I originally created my Spotify account with my Facebook account, which I permanently deleted and don't have access to it anymore.Is there anyway to change my email address?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Premium subscription and I think I originally created my Spotify account with my Facebook account, which I permanently deleted and don't have access to it anymore. Is there anyway to change...
  • iicd6-3_clabn
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Solved] Cannot connect my account on my Tesla

Hi folks,I have a Family Spotify Account.I log in Spotify using Facebook. Since 2 years I'm using my Spotify account in my car (Tesla)But now I cannot connect anymore (it says login or password incorrect)I guess as I'm using Facebook to connect to sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks, I have a Family Spotify Account. I log in Spotify using Facebook.   Since 2 years I'm using my Spotify account in my car (Tesla) But now I cannot connect anymore (it says login or...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does Spotify have access to iTunes?

So I did get some help and have turned off the link between Spotify and iTunes, but I do wonder why Spotify would do such a thing without making it obvious? Sure, maybe some people like the idea of importing the iTunes playlists, etc, but I personall...

• So I did get some help and have turned off the link between Spotify and iTunes, but I do wonder why Spotify would do such a thing without making it obvious? Sure, maybe some people like the idea of i...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution GrooVR in Samsung Gear VR

I bought spotify premium and tried to log in to the account in the grooVR app on samsung gear VR. I can not log in. Please help me to listen to spotify in samsung groovr

• I bought spotify premium and tried to log in to the account in the grooVR app on samsung gear VR. I can not log in. Please help me to listen to spotify in samsung groovr
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you to Spotify customer support. I was in the process of deleting my Facebook account and found out I had to close my old account here as well which upon doing so was put in a chat with a very helpful customer support person....

• Just wanted to say thank you to Spotify customer support.   I was in the process of deleting my Facebook account and found out I had to close my old account here as well which upon doing so wa...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Profile won't show up in the search on android or desktop

PlanStudent PremiumCountry UKDeviceOnePlus 5/DesktopOperating SystemAndroid Oreo/Windows 10 My Question or Issue My profile no longer shows up in search on either my phone or desktop app when I search my name (Angus Reed) which is frustrating when tr...

• Plan Student Premium Country  UK Device OnePlus 5/Desktop Operating System Android Oreo/Windows 10   My Question or Issue  My profile no longer shows up in search on eit...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Premium Account is not showing that they have premium on their device!!!

PlanFamily PremiumCountry USADeviceGalaxy S8+ My Question or IssueI added my daughter on to our family account via her gmail address. I go through the necessary steps of filling everything out and confirming her address. When i log into spotify on he...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country  USA Device Galaxy S8+   My Question or Issue I added my daughter on to our family account via her gmail address. I go through the necessary steps of fil...
  • Acexe
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify important issue

Hello guys. I've noticed this serious bug yesterday. Almost an year ago I made a collaborative playlist with my friends. There are few suggestions I'm going to write, also. 1. Please, allow the user to follow those playlist without us to have to shar...

• Roadie
  • Hello guys. I've noticed this serious bug yesterday.    Almost an year ago I made a collaborative playlist with my friends. There are few suggestions I'm going to write, also.   1....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

A means to disconnect Facebook

Hi there guys, first off I'd like to delete my Facebook account (due to the recent privacy issues), but as I've read from several posts on here, if you do that you lose all your saved playlists, and there is no way to disconnect Facebook if you've cr...

•   Hi there guys, first off I'd like to delete my Facebook account (due to the recent privacy issues), but as I've read from several posts on here, if you do that you lose all your saved playlis...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discord showing my account number, not my account name

I am having an issue with my discord profile showing my spotify account number and not my account name (see picture)I did write a whole much more articulate question and mention how your service has been slacking in comparison with discords integrati...

• Visitor
  • I am having an issue with my discord profile showing my spotify account number and not my account name (see picture) I did write a whole much more articulate question and mention how your service ...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change email address

I have a Premium account linked to my Facebook and I want to change my email address. Why can't I update my email address? The field in edit account won't let me change it, I even went to my desktop app and tried to change the social settings to sepa...

• I have a Premium account linked to my Facebook and I want to change my email address. Why can't I update my email address? The field in edit account won't let me change it, I even went to my desktop ...
  • PMorgan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Forgot password, don't have access to the email.

I am in need of some help resetting my password.I no longer am able to access the email associated with my Spotify account and I also forgot my password. What can I do?

•   I am in need of some help resetting my password. I no longer am able to access the email associated with my Spotify account and I also forgot my password.   What can I do?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't have access to the email my spotify is set up with and I can't log in.

I accidentally deleted my spotify data in an attempt to clear some space on my phone and now I can't log back in. I have a premium account and I don't have access to the email I set up my account with due to an issue with fraudulent use. I have no id...

• Visitor
  • I accidentally deleted my spotify data in an attempt to clear some space on my phone and now I can't log back in. I have a premium account and I don't have access to the email I set up my account wit...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

delete my account login in windows 10

how to delete my account login in windows 10?

• Visitor
  • how to delete my account login in windows 10?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Helppp

i have a free Spotify plan and an iPhone 6s. My Spotify says it's up to date too. The problem is it says it cannot open link with my kind of device. I tried deleting it and downloading it again but it still wont work. It doesn't need to be updated ei...

• i have a free Spotify plan and an iPhone 6s. My Spotify says it's up to date too. The problem is it says it cannot open link with my kind of device. I tried deleting it and downloading it again but i...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Completely baffled; wrong email, wrong password

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy S6 Edge My Question or IssueUpon attempting to log into my account on my laptop for the first time since signing up by the Spotify app, my password wasn't working; I have a few passwords, and not one of them work...

• Plan Free Country UK Device Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge    My Question or Issue Upon attempting to log into my account on my laptop for the first time since signing up by the Spotify app...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! download fail repeats

Hi, If I have to much dowloads I get an warning...But after removing a lot of dowloads I still get the warning!How can I solve this? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   If I have to much dowloads I get an warning... But after removing a lot of dowloads I still get the warning! How can I solve this?   Thanks
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

No puedo escuchar algunos artistas

Cuando quiero escuchar un artista y al momento de seleccionar una cancion o darle en reproducción aleatoria me dice "la cancion no esta disponible" en otras cuentas si se reproduce y solo en la mia no. ¿que puedo hacer?

• Cuando quiero escuchar un artista y al momento de seleccionar una cancion o darle en reproducción aleatoria me dice "la cancion no esta disponible" en otras cuentas si se reproduce y solo en la mia n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes