Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle Repeating

Spotify shuffle seems to be repeating the same 100 or so songs, I have a playlist with about 1,000 songs and spotify only plays the first hundred or so but it only does this when on shuffle. I tried following the solution found on this post which has...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify shuffle seems to be repeating the same 100 or so songs, I have a playlist with about 1,000 songs and spotify only plays the first hundred or so but it only does this when on sh...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t login into my account

Plan Premium Country Malaysia Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 11.4 My Question or Issue Hi, yesterday I changed my spotify acc email to another email, because the mail service of my old email is dead (ovi mail) then I became a premium user. This...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  Malaysia Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue  Hi, yesterday I changed my spotify acc email to another email, beca...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2FA for new logins from unrecognized devices or account changes and also upgrade Spotify security

1. Spotify should consider implementing 2FA for logins and account changes. 2. A log of the IP address for Account or Play access should be kept and be available to the user to see where the logins came from. My account was recently hacked and change...

• Casual Listener
  • 1. Spotify should consider implementing 2FA for logins and account changes.   2. A log of the IP address for Account or Play access should be kept and be available to the user to see wher...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution CAPTCHA and Facebook profile data processing

A CAPTCHA when I login using a VALID USERNAME / PASSWORD combo?AND I login from the SAME IP where I do 50% of my listening, is that a good customer experience?AND after I am logged in, and request to download my private data, you ONCE AGAIN come up w...

• Casual Listener
  • ...o I get in direct contact with Spotify, obviously, I don't want to divulge my real identity on a public forum.
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "None of your Facebook friends are on Spotify"

Friends feed work correctly only with a bunch of old Facebook friends. If I click on "Find Friends" it says me "None of your Facebook friends are on Spotify". I tryed to solve the problem both adding new friends manually and updating Facebook app Dat...

• Friends feed work correctly only with a bunch of old Facebook friends. If I click on "Find Friends" it says me "None of your Facebook friends are on Spotify". I tryed to solve the problem both a...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Postal/ZIP code uneditable

Dear,I would like to let someone manually change my Postal code to 2800 MECHELEN, Belgium. I've look through the other posts of people around the forums but I'm unable to edit mine due not seeing the edit button near my Postal code.Right now it's inc...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear, I would like to let someone manually change my Postal code to 2800 MECHELEN, Belgium.  I've look through the other posts of people around the forums but I'm unable to edit mine due not se...
  • chboon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost account still paying

Phone upgrade lost account still paying 

• Phone upgrade lost account still paying  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Previous Year in Music/"wrapped" playlists?

Hello! My question is: Is it possible to see your own personal "year in music" playlists from previous years if you haven't made them yet? Let's say I want to see what songs I listened to the most in 2014, will I be able to? /Elias

• Hello!   My question is: Is it possible to see your own personal "year in music" playlists from previous years if you haven't made them yet? Let's say I want to see what songs I listened to th...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I reach the Support Team??

I use Spotify via Facebook and in Facebook I was regisitered with an old email adress to which I do not have any access anymore. Now I changed the email adress in Facebook but in my spotify profile it doesnt update the email adress although Ive alrea...

• Regular
  • I use Spotify via Facebook and in Facebook I was regisitered with an old email adress to which I do not have any access anymore. Now I changed the email adress in Facebook but in my spotify profile i...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution E-mail change

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy J3 6Operating SystemAndroid 7.0 Nougat My Question or IssueIt doesn't let me change my e-mail to a new one, when I try to do it it inmediately changes it back to the old one, please help!

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country  USA Device Samsung Galaxy J3 6 Operating System Android 7.0 Nougat   My Question or Issue It doesn't let me change my e-mail to a new one, when I try to do...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone on Account

PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyDeviceLg g6Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Someone is on my acc. I changed my password and did log out all devices yet he got into my acc one more time. We had this talk. From bottom to top. First 2 is mine rest ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  Turkey Device Lg g6 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Someone is on my acc. I changed my password and did log out all devices yet...
  • gubih
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login on desktop

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceDell desktopOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueSpotify application freezes on login page when I enter my username and password. Comes up with red box that says "A firewall may be blocking Spotify. Please update yo...

• Plan Premium Country US Device Dell desktop Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue Spotify application freezes on login page when I enter my username and password. Comes up ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have a premium account but can't access it

I have a premium account but cannot remember my email for the account and the password but know my user name. Please can anyone help me as I'm paying for something I cannot access because of my own f#c# up.I want to chat to someone live on Spotify bu...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account but cannot remember my email for the account and the password but know my user name.  Please can anyone help me as I'm paying for something I cannot access because of m...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect Spotify to Facebook, different from the usual

PlanPremiumCountry UKDevicePC/Samsung Galaxy S8Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I had the seemingly common issue of the connect to Facebook button not working in the desktop app, but I managed to connect it via the android app instead,...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  UK Device PC/Samsung Galaxy S8 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue    I had the seemingly common issue of the connect to Facebook b...
  • 00x6s3-5u_61v
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FaceBook account deleted -> paid for 2 months but didn't use Spotify because I couldn't log-in

PlanPremiumCountry The NetherlandsDeviceOneX [At the time I used Spotify]Operating SystemAndroid/WindowsMy Question or Issue Hi there,I used to use spotify through my facebook account. I deleted my facebook account and couldn't login anymore. I've pa...

• Plan Premium Country  The Netherlands Device OneX [At the time I used Spotify] Operating System Android/Windows My Question or Issue  Hi there, I used to use spotify through my ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Online gift card

Im from Mexico and want to give an online gift card to my boyfriend. He is from Spain and his spotify account is from there.Im having a lot of trouble paying the online gift card and I dont know If he will be able to use it if I pay in mexican pesos....

•   Im from Mexico and want to give an online gift card to my boyfriend. He is from Spain and his spotify account is from there. Im having a lot of trouble paying the online gift card and I dont...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loyalty to...

Hi .You should already be fimilar with me Kimberly Borders.I am writing you cause 1. You dont have a phone contact so here I am 2. Im been around using your app since 2014. 3. I just turned 29 years old yesterday and Spotify yall keep threatening to ...

• Hi .You should already be fimilar with me Kimberly Borders.I am writing you cause 1. You dont have a phone contact so here I am 2. Im been around using your app since 2014. 3. I just turned 29 years ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferir conta premium

Tenho uma conta premium likada no facebook, porém, excluí definitivamente meu facebook e gostaria de linkar a conta em um e-mail, apenas aparece um número no meu nome de usuário e quando tento entrar com esse número e minha senha, não funciona. Não q...

• Tenho uma conta premium likada no facebook, porém, excluí definitivamente meu facebook e gostaria de linkar a conta em um e-mail, apenas aparece um número no meu nome de usuário e quando tento entrar...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança de 10 reais

Olá, Há dois dias troquei meu cartão de crédito (forma de pagamento) no sistema. Foi feita uma cobrança de 10 reais no meu cartão. Li em vários lugares que ela seria estornada de forma rápida, mas ainda não foi. Alguma solução? Grato Atenciosamente,G...

• Olá,   Há dois dias troquei meu cartão de crédito (forma de pagamento) no sistema. Foi feita uma cobrança de 10 reais no meu cartão. Li em vários lugares que ela seria estornada de forma rápid...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Difference between two usernames?

In the lpayer in the upper left corner I have one user name (something human-readable that I have specified at some stage), and on the Account screen I have a random sequence of letters.Why are there two of them, and can the first one be changed to s...

•   In the lpayer in the upper left corner I have one user name (something human-readable that I have specified at some stage), and on the Account screen I have a random sequence of letters. Why...
  • Julian
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes