Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Charging My Paypal Account and i dont use your service

I have just noticed a charge taken from my paypal account and i have never used or sighed up tou you service can you pls let me know how i receive a refund for this..

• I have just noticed a charge taken from my paypal account and i have never used or sighed up tou you service can you pls let me know how i receive a refund for this..
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Stopped Working!

I purchased a Spotift Premium account in December for a year long subscription and yet in three months, I play my songs and it has advertisements and does not allow me to listen individual songs on my iPhone and google home. This has been happening f...

•  I purchased a Spotift Premium account in December for a year long subscription and yet in three months, I play my songs and it has advertisements and does not allow me to listen individual song...
  • Fitzhake
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to fix random playing and pausing (All Devices)

Hi there, I've had this issue for the past 5+ months and haven't been able to find a single solution. I am a Spotify premium member and have been for a couple of years now. I've added my account to many of my devices (Android phone, Echo Dot, Xbox On...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I've had this issue for the past 5+ months and haven't been able to find a single solution.   I am a Spotify premium member and have been for a couple of years now. I've add...
  • mcolfax
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Continuing charges for unsubscribed spotify account

My credit card was charged for a spotify subscription despite unsubscribing last march. .i contacted my credit card support and they told me i should get in touch with spotify support. . I need whatever is connected with my credit card to be disconti...

• My credit card was charged for a spotify subscription despite unsubscribing last march. .i contacted my credit card support and they told me i should get in touch with spotify support. . I need whate...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Playing Commercials While Listening to Music

Please help. My Spotify suddenly started playing commercials at the same time music is playing. I keep hearing bladder commercials.

• Visitor
  • Please help. My Spotify suddenly started playing commercials at the same time music is playing. I keep hearing bladder commercials. 
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Delete one account

Hi, i two accounts. One i use to used in Austria last year and i created by connecting with my Facebook account. Few weeks ago Spotify it is available in Romania and i try to connect with that account and i create another account with other email adr...

• Hi, i two accounts. One i use to used in Austria last year and i created by connecting with my Facebook account. Few weeks ago Spotify it is available in Romania and i try to connect with that accoun...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account mess.

Hi there! So, my problem is, my Facebook and my Premium account emails are different, so i basically have 2 spotify account, the fb one, and the used email with premium with it, i want to link my spotify premium with my facebook, but the email/accoun...

• Visitor
  • Hi there! So, my problem is, my Facebook and my Premium account emails are different, so i basically have 2 spotify account, the fb one, and the used email with premium with it, i want to link my spo...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgot Password and Email Associated with Account deleted

The email that was connected to my Spotify has been deleted, and I have been logged out on my mobile device after forgetting my password. How can I go about rectifying this?

• The email that was connected to my Spotify has been deleted, and I have been logged out on my mobile device after forgetting my password. How can I go about rectifying this?
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium not working

Hi, we have family premium and still can't listen on multiple devices simultaneously. Help please. beyond frustrated.

• Hi, we have family premium and still can't listen on multiple devices simultaneously. Help please. beyond frustrated.   
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log out of all devices not working!!! Someone else using my account!

Hello! I have gone to the " Log out everywhere" under my account and also changed my password recently and re-signed in. Clearly, this did not log out of all devices, Alexa ECHO Dot is still logged in at my friends place and using my account! Can som...

• Hello!   I have gone to the " Log out everywhere" under my account and also changed my password recently and re-signed in. Clearly, this did not log out of all devices, Alexa ECHO Dot is still...
  • Sweenytee
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Somebody else is playing on my iphone

Hello, today I got a strange bug: i deleted spotify ios app, in order to remove all of my downloaded music. After reinstall and re-log-in i started to play my music as usual. After few soconds a very different music (what i have never heared) was sta...

• Hello,   today I got a strange bug: i deleted spotify ios app, in order to remove all of my downloaded music. After reinstall and re-log-in i started to play my music as usual. After few socon...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone keeps logging into my account

Someone I don't know keeps logging into my account. I have changed all my passwords, I unlog from all devices and when I relog they're still there.I have no idea how they keep getting my password. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • Someone I don't know keeps logging into my account. I have changed all my passwords, I unlog from all devices and when I relog they're still there. I have no idea how they keep getting my password...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Security
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family Problem

Hi guys. I'm trying to add my girlfriend to spotify family again after she forgot her old login data when moving to a new phone. Now everytime she tries to join the account it says not possible in the registering field. Well but why? It should be per...

• Hi guys. I'm trying to add my girlfriend to spotify family again after she forgot her old login data when moving to a new phone. Now everytime she tries to join the account it says not possible in th...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Being charged

I have been getting charged since January 25,2018 of 10.91 off my debt card and did not authorized this please refund my money as soon as possible

• I have been getting charged since January 25,2018 of 10.91 off my debt card and did not authorized this please refund my money as soon as possible 
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist full of songs I've not listened to

Recently, I've been seeing songs in my recently played that I have not ever listened to. My phone started playing on its own the other day. I've changed my password and such and disconnected all devices and it's been fine for a couple weeks. However ...

• Recently, I've been seeing songs in my recently played that I have not ever listened to. My phone started playing on its own the other day.    I've changed my password and such and discon...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot username

i have done a free month of spotify premium with an account but after two minutes i logged out, now i don't remember the username

• i have done a free month of spotify premium with an account but after two minutes i logged out, now i don't remember the username
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country from UK to NZ

Hey I'm trying to update my payment details to my NZ card (I have moved back to NZ from UK) but when I try it says it doesnt match my country and I need to update it. So then I try to change my country to NZ but it wont let me, its greyed out and stu...

• Hey I'm trying to update my payment details to my NZ card (I have moved back to NZ from UK) but when I try it says it doesnt match my country and I need to update it. So then I try to change my count...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t get to my spotify account because my email has been closed

Hi, I did buy new telephone and I tried to log in on Spotify but I don’t remember my password. I can’t get new password because my spotify account has my old email details and that email has been closed because I haven’t used for a long time. I also ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I did buy new telephone and I tried to log in on Spotify but I don’t remember my password. I can’t get new password because my spotify account has my old email details and that email has b...
  • pauliina90
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Turning off "Show my current Top Artists" doesn't work

I turned off "Show my current Top Artists" in settings for Windows version and I exited Spotify, then I opened up Spotify again, went to settings, and then "Show my current Top Artists" was automatically turned back on.

• Visitor
  • I turned off "Show my current Top Artists" in settings for Windows version and I exited Spotify, then I opened up Spotify again, went to settings, and then "Show my current Top Artists" was automatic...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Please help me save my account!

So I have an account I made years ago and I don't remember the email address I used for it anymore, I use to be able to log in with just my name and password but it no longer works! Luckily I still have one device that's been logged into this account...

• So I have an account I made years ago and I don't remember the email address I used for it anymore, I use to be able to log in with just my name and password but it no longer works! Luckily I still h...
  • carl_harris
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes