Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect

Hi., im just asking. How to connect my new spotify acct to my fb? I forgot my old spotify account and it was connected to my fb account,. Now every time i connect my new spotify to my fb it say's that the fb acct i was try to connect are already conn...

• Hi., im just asking. How to connect my new spotify acct to my fb? I forgot my old spotify account and it was connected to my fb account,. Now every time i connect my new spotify to my fb it say's tha...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to create a branded playlist?

I work for a gaming company and we'd like to offer our community to create a playlist together that will contain songs suggested by players. I've read the branded playlist offers here on Spotify and only found the info that you can sponsor/own an alr...

• Casual Listener
  • I work for a gaming company and we'd like to offer our community to create a playlist together that will contain songs suggested by players.   I've read the branded playlist offers here o...
  • it-75
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting my account from facebook

I want to just log in to Spotify using my email address and password which I have been given premium from Vodafone. But everyone I go to the app on either my iPhone or iPad it reverts to logging me in using my Facebook details. Once in, if I click on...

• I want to just log in to Spotify using my email address and password which I have been given premium from Vodafone. But everyone I go to the app on either my iPhone or iPad it reverts to logging me i...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PIRATEO CUENTA

Buenos dias, os escribo para comunicaros que algun desgraciadome ha pirateado la cuenta y hoy no me dejaba entrar y me cortaba la sesion desde una tablet creo SM 750me ha borrado todas las playlist, he cambiado clave y he cerrado sesion en todos los ...

• Buenos dias, os escribo para comunicaros que algun desgraciado me ha pirateado la cuenta y hoy no me dejaba entrar y me cortaba la sesion desde una tablet creo SM 750 me ha borrado todas las playli...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't login vis facebook anymore

I have had a Spotify premium account tied to my facebook credentials for a few years now. Last week I decided to change to a family premium account so that my son and wife could also make use of Spotify. I changed to family premium, set up a new acco...

• I have had a Spotify premium account tied to my facebook credentials for a few years now.   Last week I decided to change to a family premium account so that my son and wife could also make us...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I forgot username and e-mail adress, so I can't log in

I forgot my username and e-mail adress. If i can't log in, I just wanna cancel Premium

• I forgot my username and e-mail adress. If i can't log in, I just wanna cancel Premium
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Country on the account

Dear all, i applied for premium family but it is not possible for my wife to accept the invitation. After several attempts i found out that the probably might be related to the fact that my account is registered in Malta (MT) while we live in Italy (...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,        i applied for premium family but it is not possible for my wife to accept the invitation. After several attempts i found out that the probably might be related t...
  • Autogus
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account has been removed with no reason

Hi, i have a premium account and still can use it until 2 days ago. Today, i dont know why it was signed out and i can't log in. I tried to reset password but they said the email i entered was not registered or something. So i create a new account (w...

• Not applicable
  • Hi, i have a premium account and still can use it until 2 days ago. Today, i dont know why it was signed out and i can't log in. I tried to reset password but they said the email i entered was not re...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account compromised and not even an email?

I was logged out of Spotify on my phone today for the first time in two years. My usual password didn't work so I had to reset it. After I reset the password, I log in to the account to see a bunch of new songs in a different language added to my lib...

• I was logged out of Spotify on my phone today for the first time in two years. My usual  password didn't work so I had to reset it. After I reset the password, I log in to the account to see a b...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Italian phone moved to US not allowed to use Spotify???

My wife moved to US and her phone is an iphone purchased in Italy. When I added her to the family plan, she is unable to use Spotify here due to some issue with Privacy Terms. What can we do to fix this? Settings on her phone? Itunes? What is Spotify...

• My wife moved to US and her phone is an iphone purchased in Italy. When I added her to the family plan, she is unable to use Spotify here due to some issue with Privacy Terms.    What can...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My username isn't what I picked

I've tried a bunch of times making an account with my email and everytime I choose a name it doesn't allow me to have the name I pick when I make the account even though the username is available. It just proceeds to give me some random username with...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried a bunch of times making an account with my email and everytime I choose a name it doesn't allow me to have the name I pick when I make the account even though the username is available. It...
  • 4rbs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

overcharging me?

I just signed up for premium but Spotify is charged my account 4 times today, what's up with that?! Kaililani

• I just signed up for premium but Spotify is charged my account 4 times today, what's up with that?!  Kaililani
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to deselect options in Notification Settings on desktop

Just set up a family premium a/c. Using Windows 7 64-bit and both Firefox and Internet Explorer used to test this problem: Notifications settings page is accessible with ALL the notifications selected and I cannot deselect any. Clicking on the green ...

• Casual Listener
  • Just set up a family premium a/c. Using Windows 7 64-bit and both Firefox and Internet Explorer used to test this problem: Notifications settings page is accessible with ALL the notifications selecte...
  • Jinedin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost e-mail + Password and cannot log in to an account with premium

Hey so I have a slight problem.I have paid for the .99 3-month trial in early December, but I can't remember the e-mail or password for it. I have no access to the e-mail account since it's one of those websites that deletes the e-mail account to pre...

• Hey so I have a slight problem. I have paid for the .99 3-month trial in early December, but I can't remember the e-mail or password for it. I have no access to the e-mail account since it's one of ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost account with premium

So i lost my premium account also with facebook and email. I was paying spotify from my mobile number. Got that acc for 3 years any chance to get it back or atleast transfer premium to new account? There is no way i can log in spotify i was logging t...

•    So i lost my premium account also with facebook and email. I was paying spotify from my mobile number. Got that acc for 3 years any chance to get it back or atleast transfer premium to...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de plan familiar premium

No puedo cambiarme de plan familiar, me sale la siguiente leyenda: "Solo puedes cambiar de Plan Familiar una vez al anio. Contactanos si necesitas ayuda" No me he cambiado mas de una vez en un anio, esta es la primera vez que intento cambiarme y no m...

• No puedo cambiarme de plan familiar, me sale la siguiente leyenda: "Solo puedes cambiar de Plan Familiar una vez al anio. Contactanos si necesitas ayuda" No me he cambiado mas de una vez en un anio, ...
  • gabrielfalconc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting Kicked out of my Account - CONSTANTLY!

Hello, I have been having this problem for the last week now. I log into my phone or my computer and start playing then I get kicked saying my account is being used elsewhere. So I then take the following steps;1) LOG OUT EVERYONE via spotify's profi...

• Hello,   I have been having this problem for the last week now.  I log into my phone or my computer and start playing then I get kicked saying my account is being used elsewhere.   ...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error Code: 3 My account is gone!

All of a sudden I had been logged out of my Premium account. As in, I was using it just fine on my phone an hour before it stopped working. I have been a customer for 5 years with zero problems until now. When attempting to log in, it says that my cr...

• All of a sudden I had been logged out of my Premium account. As in, I was using it just fine on my phone an hour before it stopped working. I have been a customer for 5 years with zero problems until...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Music - All music not showing

When I go to My Music, I get a very small amount of albums I have saved (like 20 albums total). There's only 1 artist under the Artist tab. What the heck is going on? It's been like this for a while. I finally chose Premium, but I don't see the point...

• When I go to My Music, I get a very small amount of albums I have saved (like 20 albums total). There's only 1 artist under the Artist tab. What the heck is going on? It's been like th...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error 404, can't login on my macbook for about 2 weeks now!

Error 404, can't log in with my MacBook for about 2 weeks now! Paying $10 a month and can't solve this problem so long. Customer service is non-existent.

• Casual Listener
  • Error 404, can't log in with my MacBook for about 2 weeks now!  Paying $10 a month and can't solve this problem so long. Customer service is non-existent. 
  • arthur_fern
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes