Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Email Receipts

We would really like to get emailed receipts of our monthly subscription fee. As a businesses, our finance dept. requires itemized receipts each month and that's precisely what we need with our spotify subscription. Please make this happen.

• We would really like to get emailed receipts of our monthly subscription fee. As a businesses, our finance dept. requires itemized receipts each month and that's precisely what we need with our ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Premium Mischarge?

Hi there, I saw an ad on the Spotify.com website offering premium for €5.99 per month after the first trial month.So I signed up wanting to avail of this offer, I cancelled my Tidal subscribtion to switch over. When I completed everything and entered...

Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 20.59.05.png Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 20.59.47.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I saw an ad on the Spotify.com website offering premium for €5.99 per month after the first trial month. So I signed up wanting to avail of this offer, I cancelled my Tidal subscribtion to...
  • christinaypay
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Import from an account to other

Hi all community,I need your help please. I had a free account and there, all my preferred music (Albums, Artists, Playlists, Songs and everyting concerning to). Now, I have a Family Premium Suscription and I would like import all what I have in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all community, I need your help please. I had a free account and there, all my preferred music (Albums, Artists, Playlists, Songs and everyting concerning to). Now, I have a Family Premium Suscri...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems Changing Emails

It promptly states in a bar that I can edit my profile information via facebook instead of using the section "edit profile". The changes have been resent and saved, but there are still no changes made onto my spotify account for my email. It still ha...

• Casual Listener
  • It promptly states in a bar that I can edit my profile information via facebook instead of using the section "edit profile". The changes have been resent and saved, but there are still no changes mad...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

retrieve card data

I have the RG, CPF, data proving everything, receipts .... but I need you to give me the number of my own card and all the information I entered here on the site. For strictly particular reasons What do they suggest?

• Casual Listener
  • I have the RG, CPF, data proving everything, receipts .... but I need you to give me the number of my own card and all the information I entered here on the site. For strictly particular reasons &nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can`t log-in with Internet connection?

Hi! I`m having this problem on my phone in the last past days. I can`t connect to Spotify app when I`m connected to the Internet. Offline works just fine! Does anyone know why I`m having these problems?

• Hi! I`m having this problem on my phone in the last past days. I can`t connect to Spotify app when I`m connected to the Internet. Offline works just fine! Does anyone know why I`m having these proble...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"lost account" no playlists when I log in.

woke up today to the sight of being loged out of spotify(I never do) and when I log back in there is no playlists anymore, all gone. I know I f-ed up once and got a fb-acc few years ago, logged in to that to see if they were merged. and still there w...

• Visitor
  • woke up today to the sight of being loged out of spotify(I never do) and when I log back in there is no playlists anymore, all gone. I know I f-ed up once and got a fb-acc few years ago, logged in to...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Excluir conta

Olá, desejo excluir minha conta permanente.

• Olá, desejo excluir minha conta permanente.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 24 replies
  • 19 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 24 replies
  • 19 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change my email

How can I change my email? I no longer have access to the original email I used when I created a spotify account several years ago. Due to the fact that it was a university email, I no longer have access to said email account. When I try to change th...

• Visitor
  • How can I change my email? I no longer have access to the original email I used when I created a spotify account several years ago. Due to the fact that it was a university email, I no longer have ac...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No Access to Email, Must Reset Password

Spotify premium account is logged in on my laptop, but has logged out on my phone. The email I created the account with has since been shut down, so I can't access any emails that have my password information. I need to either figure out of my passwo...

• Spotify premium account is logged in on my laptop, but has logged out on my phone. The email I created the account with has since been shut down, so I can't access any emails that have my password in...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need help

I forgot the password for my account and also have lost the email it’s connected to. I need to cancel my premium membership but I can not do this because I can’t log on to my account online.my account username is: itsbasicly PLEASE HELP

• I forgot the password for my account and also have lost the email it’s connected to. I need to cancel my premium membership but I can not do this because I can’t log on to my account online. my acco...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting facebook connection temporary error :(

"Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." error when trying to connect facebook.

• "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." error when trying to connect facebook.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disattivare abbonamento spotify premium

Salve.. ho un problema ! Ho dimenticato sia l ‘ account che L email per entrare su spotify.. ma avendo L abbonamento sto continuando a pagare senza poter usare spotify non ricordandomi le credenziali. C’è un modo per disattivare l’Abbonamento?

• Visitor
  • Salve.. ho un problema ! Ho dimenticato sia l ‘ account che L email per entrare su spotify.. ma avendo L abbonamento sto continuando a pagare senza poter usare spotify non ricordandomi le credenziali...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution {Playstation 4} I can't login on my ps4 with my spotify account

Everytime when i want to login with my spotify account it says that my spotify account is already linked. Can someone help me please? i don't know what to do

• Everytime when i want to login with my spotify account it says that my spotify account is already linked. Can someone help me please? i don't know what to do
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family question

I am the owner of our family premium Spotify account. I don't want my kids playlists showing up in my library. Why are they and how do I change the settings?

• I am the owner of our family premium Spotify account.  I don't want my kids playlists showing up in my library.  Why are they and how do I change the settings?
  • kk2206
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I forgot to verify address for family plan

I just saw an e-mail that needs me to verify the address for family plan and now it changes my account back to Spotify free. Then,There's an email tell me that "To join Premium for Family again, you’ll need to verify your account." ,but I clicked the...

• I just saw an e-mail that needs me to verify the address for family plan and now it changes my account back to Spotify free. Then,There's an email tell me that "To join Premium for Family again,...
  • za1qcbyq6vp1987
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Idea: send notification if account is changed from Premium to Family Premium

Hi, just got my account hacked.I found this out soon luckily. However, what had happened was that they had changed my account from Premium to Family Premium. Raising the price of the subscription as well. And...Spotify does not send me any informatio...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   just got my account hacked. I found this out soon luckily.   However, what had happened was that they had changed my account from Premium to Family Premium. Raising the price of ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Erro no Nome do Convite

Bom dia,Efetuei a mudança de plano do free para o familiar na minha conta.Quando fui enviar o convite, não apareceu que eu tinha efetuado o convite e sim outra pessoa.Apareceu que Carolina Freitas enviou o convite e não eu Matheus Pires.PS: Print de ...

• Casual Listener
  • Bom dia, Efetuei a mudança de plano do free para o familiar na minha conta. Quando fui enviar o convite, não apareceu que eu tinha efetuado o convite e sim outra pessoa. Apareceu que Carolina Fr...
  • mbeirigo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for Artists

Hey! I'm an Artist Manager and our first song is up! Whoop! But we can't promote it without a profile picture, we've submitted our Spotify Artist form but someone needs to verify it. How much time does that usually take?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!    I'm an Artist Manager and our first song is up! Whoop!   But we can't promote it without a profile picture, we've submitted our Spotify Artist form but someone needs to ver...
  • ReflexAgency
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes