Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

spotify family invite

Hi, i tried to invite my sister to my spotify family account, she clicked on the email invite link but failed to redeem successfully even after multiple attempts. what is the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i tried to invite my sister to my spotify family account, she clicked on the email invite link but failed to redeem successfully even after multiple attempts. what is the problem?
  • Columbo
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Loggin in from different country

Hi,I started my account when spotify was new and I lived in Sweden. I haven't used it in a couple of years and since them moved to Canada.Now when I try to log in via the app it won't work. I have logged in to my account and changed country to Canada...

• Hi, I started my account when spotify was new and I lived in Sweden. I haven't used it in a couple of years and since them moved to Canada. Now when I try to log in via the app it won't work. I hav...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Premium Foreign Land

Hallo, I moved from Czech Republic to Austria.Now I wanna buy the Premium account, but it is not possible with my czech card, because I am in Austria right now. I was for few days home in Czech and I wanna buy it there and I did. But I am in Austria ...

• Hallo,  I moved from Czech Republic to Austria. Now I wanna buy the Premium account, but it is not possible with my czech card, because I am in Austria right now. I was for few days home in Cz...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleting facebook.created account

Hello, I created this account through Facebook but I've been using a different account for some time (that has Premium) and now I want to link the new one to my Facebook but I cant unlink or delete the old account. What can I do?Thanks for the help M...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I created this account through Facebook but I've been using a different account for some time (that has Premium) and now I want to link the new one to my Facebook but I cant unlink or...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connect to facobook

Hi, Previously (2y a go) I connected Facebook to an old profile.today I created a new profile and subscribed to family. I wanted to connect to Facebook, but I couldn’t, so I try to log out and login using Facebook, becouse I can’t my old profile info...

• Hi,  Previously (2y a go) I connected Facebook to an old profile. today I created a new profile and subscribed to family. I wanted to connect to Facebook, but I couldn’t, so I try to log out a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Release of my Track on an other Producers Profile

Hello Guys,I've just released my first Song on Spotify.I heared it and all was fine, but when I clicked on "JD" it showed the wrong Profile.I want my own Profile, but when I use the Spotify Artist App, I just can the choose this other "JD". Please He...

• Hello Guys, I've just released my first Song on Spotify. I heared it and all was fine, but when I clicked on "JD" it showed the wrong Profile. I want my own Profile, but when I use the Spotify Art...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sonos vs Echo Conflict using Family Account

Hi...hoping someone can help. I've seen similar problems and have tried a number of listed solutions to no avail. This issue causes minor arguments in our house on a daily basis Here's the setup. Family Spotify Account - my eldest daughter (#1), youn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi...hoping someone can help.  I've seen similar problems and have tried a number of listed solutions to no avail.  This issue causes minor arguments in our house on a daily basis   ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing Saved Song

I logged into my Spotify Premium account today and I noticed that all the songs I've 'saved' in the past year are now mysteriously gone. I also noticed a large number of my playlists were deleted. Fortunately, I was able to recover the playlists but ...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged into my Spotify Premium account today and I noticed that all the songs I've 'saved' in the past year are now mysteriously gone. I also noticed a large number of my playlists were deleted. Fo...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

USA vs Canada Catalogue

What is the difference between the USA catalogue size and Canada in terms of number of songs available?Any other notable differences between the two services?ThanksBrian

• Casual Listener
  • What is the difference between the USA catalogue size and Canada in terms of number of songs available? Any other notable differences between the two services? Thanks Brian
  • Mikamus
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login

I can't login into my spotify as it say when I try to that I need to go online first? I'm unsure what that means because I've been thinking it might be because I had my account on offline mode and it logged itself off but now I can't get back onto it...

• I can't login into my spotify as it say when I try to that I need to go online first? I'm unsure what that means because I've been thinking it might be because I had my account on offline mode and it...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify won't play in my phone anymore

My spotify on my phone has stopped working. I can open it but the songs are gray and won't play

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify on my phone has stopped working. I can open it but the songs are gray and won't play
  • Hennesey333
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nao consigo importar musicas com minha conta principal

Quando tento importar musicas do meu celular para o Spotify a opcao importar nao aparece, mas se eu trocar para uma outra conta a opcao aparece, alguem sabe como resolver?

• Quando tento importar musicas do meu celular para o Spotify a opcao importar nao aparece, mas se eu trocar para uma outra conta a opcao aparece, alguem sabe como resolver?
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Changing Country

I have moved from Canada to Australia and would like to change my country as part of my premium subscription. I have tried following the the online help and searched in the community and the instructions provided do not work. Would like to know how t...

• Regular
  • I have moved from Canada to Australia and would like to change my country as part of my premium subscription. I have tried following the the online help and searched in the community and the instruct...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sheer ID doesn't work for me.

I TRY TO GET PREMIUM BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I PUT IN MY CREDENTIALS. I CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED AS A STUDENT.

• I TRY TO GET PREMIUM BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I PUT IN MY CREDENTIALS. I CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED AS A STUDENT.
  • DennisBoismenue
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo pasarme a premium

Hola buenas tardes! quiero pasar mi cuenta a premium pongo los datos de mi tarjeta y me salta error que trate con otra tarjeta. Utilizo otra tarjeta y me dice lo mismo!!! me pueden solucionar el problema

• Hola buenas tardes! quiero pasar mi cuenta a premium pongo los datos de mi tarjeta y me salta error que trate con otra tarjeta. Utilizo otra tarjeta y me dice lo mismo!!! me pueden solucionar el prob...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook email won't change

I am registered to spotify through facebook. On my account settings page, it tells me that to change the email address associated with my spotify account, I must change it through my facebook account settings. However, I have already changed my email...

• Casual Listener
  • I am registered to spotify through facebook. On my account settings page, it tells me that to change the email address associated with my spotify account, I must change it through my facebook account...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lembrar o endereço cadastrado

Olá, não consigo lembrar qual o meu endereço cadastrado. Como devo proceder

• Casual Listener
  • Olá, não consigo lembrar qual o meu endereço cadastrado. Como devo proceder
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 68 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 68 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution almacenamiento de canciones sin conexion

Hola, como puedo volver a configurar, y en que carpeta van, las canciones sin conexion. Me refiero a la configuracion original de spotify, gracias

• Hola, como puedo volver a configurar, y en que carpeta van, las canciones sin conexion. Me refiero a la configuracion original de spotify, gracias
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlists

my playlists has disappeared and i want them all back. Can you fix this for me?

• my playlists has disappeared and i want them all back. Can you fix this for me?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Info, Playlists, Artists, Friends and Followers deleted (Premiun account)

Hello All, I'm experiencing technical issues and I need your help, please. I have a Premium (Family) account; I use my Facebook profile to login. I have another free account, linked to the other email (< Moderator Snip - removed for security >). Unti...

• Regular
  • Hello All,   I'm experiencing technical issues and I need your help, please.   I have a Premium (Family) account; I use my Facebook profile to login. I have another free account, li...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes