Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Exclusao de membro automatico

Tenho plano familia e este mes estou tendo problema com a exclusao automatica de pessoas que moram na minha casa Por gentileza verifiquem o motivo pois e incomodo essas exclusoes caso nao solucionem o problema ou cancelar o produto pois nao compensa ...

• Tenho plano familia e este mes estou tendo problema com a exclusao automatica de pessoas que moram na minha casa Por gentileza verifiquem o motivo pois e incomodo essas exclusoes caso nao s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to premium account and email lost.

Hello, I have a problem. I have a spotify premium account, but I don't have access to the account anymore (Lost password). I also lost the email attached to this account. How can I get access to this account, so that I can stop premium. Information i...

• Hello,   I have a problem. I have a spotify premium account, but I don't have access to the account anymore (Lost password). I also lost the email attached to this account. How can I get acces...
  • DesignatorPrime
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my spotify username

I want to change my spotify username but as i can see that is not possible atm. Ive heard that the staff of spotify can help me make a new account, move my spotify premium and playlists over there and get me a new username. (im part of a spotify fami...

• I want to change my spotify username but as i can see that is not possible atm. Ive heard that the staff of spotify can help me make a new account, move my spotify premium and playlist...
  • DesignatorPrime
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random users keep using my account.. Without having my password and i have logged out on all systems

I am starting to get very annoyed with spotify, for some reason random people can just use my account, for no reason. I have logged out from all of my devices several times and changed my facebook password and still people seem to be able to use my a...

• I am starting to get very annoyed with spotify, for some reason random people can just use my account, for no reason. I have logged out from all of my devices several times and changed my facebook pa...
  • Leci
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bank and Spotify in differents countries

Hi! I'm a French student actually in Ireland for one year. I want to subscribe to Spotify premium but my bank account is located in France and my Spotify account here in Ireland. When I tried to subscribe I was told my bank account has to be in Irela...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm a French student actually in Ireland for one year. I want to subscribe to Spotify premium but my bank account is located in France and my Spotify account here in Ireland. When I tried to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists are not editing

I've deleted some song froma playlist brut they keep adding back. Is there a bug or something?

• Casual Listener
  • I've deleted some song froma playlist brut they keep adding back. Is there a bug or something?
  • crisamericano
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Won't Play

Created a new playlist but when I try to play it on my mobile device it won't play the songs on the playlist. It might play one or two but then it plays random songs. This only happens on my mobile device and only with this playlist. I looked through...

• Casual Listener
  • Created a new playlist but when I try to play it on my mobile device it won't play the songs on the playlist. It might play one or two but then it plays random songs. This only happens on my mobile d...
  • jyndel
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change accountname back

hi,today my account was hacked. Someone plays music from another smartphone and all my playlists were deleted - even my name was changed to Andrea Mellado. I removed all logins via spotify browser and changed my password. That worked - but Andrea Mel...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, today my account was hacked. Someone plays music from another smartphone and all my playlists were deleted - even my name was changed to Andrea Mellado. I removed all logins via spotify browser ...
  • LoaODjaei
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Nobody from Spotify Customer Support will contact me

I was online chatting with customer support in order to make a new account and transfer my playlists and followers. The assistant deleted my account so I could make a new one. We then got sidconnected so now I have an empty account and NO ONE WILL CO...

• I was online chatting with customer support in order to make a new account and transfer my playlists and followers. The assistant deleted my account so I could make a new one. We then got sidconnecte...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Menu item "Artists I like" and samples disappeared.

Hello everyone, Before booking a premium account, I was able to click on my name and select artists I like from a list of genres. Afterwards, I was presented with a few pieces of music that I could choose to like or skip. That was really great, becau...

• Hello everyone,   Before booking a premium account, I was able to click on my name and select artists I like from a list of genres. Afterwards, I was presented with a few pieces of music that ...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung t.v.

I have 2 Samsung tvs...first one loaded fine and works. 2nd one has the app but it just stays on the loading screen, but never actually loads...any ideas?

• I have 2 Samsung tvs...first one loaded fine and works. 2nd one has the app but it just stays on the loading screen, but never actually loads...any ideas?
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloads desaparecem do app no windows e no android

Tentei ir na minha conta Dispositivos Offline e remover todos dispositivos, pois li em um topico que isso pode ajudar, porem ao clicar no botao nada acontece, nao funciona o botao individual e nem no botao remover todos.

• Tentei ir na minha conta Dispositivos Offline e remover todos dispositivos, pois li em um topico que isso pode ajudar, porem ao clicar no botao nada acontece, nao funciona o botao individual e nem no...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium - Not asked about address

I subscribed to Family Premium yesterday through mobile and it did not ask me for a home address. Simply asked me to pay. Now I can't tell my family what specific address they should add, because it might block their accounts from the subscription. C...

• I subscribed to Family Premium yesterday through mobile and it did not ask me for a home address.   Simply asked me to pay. Now I can't tell my family what specific address they should&nb...
  • Felixh31
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Don't know my password or e-mail address!

After a long absence from Spotify Free, I was tempted to sign up for Premium for a little while. Spotify was still logged-in on my PC desktop, so I just paid the money and thought nothing of it. Then I realised that I don't know my password and the e...

• Visitor
  • After a long absence from Spotify Free, I was tempted to sign up for Premium for a little while. Spotify was still logged-in on my PC desktop, so I just paid the money and thought nothing of it. &nb...
  • Felixh31
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed from Premium to Family

Hi,I changed from Premium to Family (togehter with my son). But now I was charged for both, 14.99 plus 9,99 (via Paypal).

• Hi, I changed from Premium to Family (togehter with my son). But now I was charged for both, 14.99 plus 9,99 (via Paypal).
  • Felixh31
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact spotify support - account hacked

Hi all, I have a premium account for already two years, never had any issue. In the last month, everyday some random songs are automatically download in my device (I have never listened this artist, nor even this kind of music and for sure I did not ...

• Hi all,   I have a premium account for already two years, never had any issue. In the last month, everyday some random songs are automatically download in my device (I have never listened this...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Email/Facebook Problem

I've had a new email for my facebook for a long time now, but my spotify will not recognize the new email. I'm trying to upgrade to premium, but cannot cause to setup you need to be sent an email (which the email on my spotify is no longer in service...

• Visitor
  • I've had a new email for my facebook for a long time now, but my spotify will not recognize the new email. I'm trying to upgrade to premium, but cannot cause to setup you need to be sent an email (wh...
  • Morgan75
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login after previous update on android

After last night's update on Spotify, it logged me out this morning and i cant relogin anymore from my Samsung android phone. Account logins with PC & browser work for same account + password as does web player, so it seems it related to mobile/andro...

• Casual Listener
  • After last night's update on Spotify, it logged me out this morning and i cant relogin anymore from my Samsung android phone.   Account logins with PC & browser work for same account + pas...
  • TeeLai
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I need my music taken down off Spotify

I've just received an email back from Spotify Artist Support,I'm guessing the email just wasn't read properly or it was an automated response. email:I’m ‘********’, awful name I know.A couple of years ago I made a few tracks, some guy named *********...

• Visitor
  •   I've just received an email back from Spotify Artist Support, I'm guessing the email just wasn't read properly or it was an automated response.   email: I’m ‘********’, awful name I ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot password and account email no longer valid

Hi, I need to reset my password but the email linked to my account is my previous work email. I got married and changed my last name, so emails can no longer reach my old email address. Can I reset password a different way? Please advise.

• Hi, I need to reset my password but the email linked to my account is my previous work email.  I got married and changed my last name, so emails can no longer reach my old email address.  ...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes