Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • orenmagen
  • Casual Listener
  • 829 replies
  • 87 likes
  • Account
  • 829 replies
  • 87 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Can not activate 1year subscription

I have made the payment but still see on my account details that i am on the monthly roll, whar should i do

• I have made the payment but still see on my account details that i am on the monthly roll, whar should i do  
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing account location.

Just new to Spotify and struggling to change location in my account. Currently I'm in USA with UK mobile phone but want to use Spotify in Poland. I've singed up but account settings only allows me to have Great Britain. Any way to get it changed? I'v...

• Just new to Spotify and struggling to change location in my account.    Currently I'm in USA with UK mobile phone but want to use Spotify in Poland. I've singed up but account settings on...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

did my spotify get hacked? or a glitch?

I was playing music like i usually do, when suddenly another device was playing my spotify. spotify would not let me switch devices and kept saying "you are listening on MOUAD", however when i press continue listening, it kept playing music on my dev...

• Visitor
  • I was playing music like i usually do, when suddenly another device was playing my spotify.  spotify would not let me switch devices and kept saying "you are listening on MOUAD", however when i ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad

Can’t log into my Spotify account because it’s saying I’m abroad but I haven’t even left the country

• Can’t log into my Spotify account because it’s saying I’m abroad but I haven’t even left the country 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing my premium account on an iPod touch

I have signed up for premium on my android phone. And now I have downloaded the spotify app to my iPod touch. I've logged into this app from this device thinking my library would be there to listen too. It's all blank so I was wondering it it's possi...

• I have signed up for premium on my android phone. And now I have downloaded the spotify app to my iPod touch. I've logged into this app from this device thinking my library would be there to listen t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stop receiving new music on my Playlist

Hi everyone!A few months ago, I've subscribed my playlist to Martin Garrix website, so when he released his new song "There For You", it would be automatically added to my playlist. But there's a problem: EVERY SINGLE NEW SONG by him are currently be...

• Hi everyone! A few months ago, I've subscribed my playlist to Martin Garrix website, so when he released his new song "There For You", it would be automatically added to my playlist. But there's a p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharging

I tried to contact Spotify via email since that is the only way to get a hold of you guys. You have repeatedly charged me twice each month, and I sent an email a month ago saying to cancel my account because I have insufficient funds and cannot affor...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to contact Spotify via email since that is the only way to get a hold of you guys. You have repeatedly charged me twice each month, and I sent an email a month ago saying to cancel my account...
  • madzrooney
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add people/friends without facebook accounts

I have some friends who are not on facebook but who have premium spotify accounts. Is there way to add them to my friends toolbar? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I have some friends who are not on facebook but who have premium spotify accounts.   Is there way to add them to my friends toolbar?   Thanks!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 157 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 157 replies
  • 19 likes

Can’t login to original account

I have one account I used but I just got a new phone so I have to log back in. When I put my email in it brings me to a different account not my original, I know the account is not deleted because I still have it on my PlayStation. How can i login to...

• I have one account I used but I just got a new phone so I have to log back in. When I put my email in it brings me to a different account not my original, I know the account is not deleted because I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem with family account

Hello i paid for a family account today but it doesnt work... i tried to add someone else on my account but i dont find where to add him.

• Hello i paid for a family account today but it doesnt work... i tried to add someone else on my account but i dont find where to add him.
  • bmw13
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I unlink my account with an alexa?

I have someone who found out my password somehow and has been using my account to listen on an echo dot, but I changed my password and it is still linked and I don't know how to stop them from using my account on it but I don't have physical access t...

• I have someone who found out my password somehow and has been using my account to listen on an echo dot, but I changed my password and it is still linked and I don't know how to stop them from using ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong account payed for

Hi, thanks to facebook my premium account has been payed for my wife's account instead of mine. How can I correct the payment to the correct user? Greetings, Paul

• Hi,   thanks to facebook my premium account has been payed for my wife's account instead of mine. How can I correct the payment to the correct user?   Greetings,   Paul
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using credit card to upgrade to Premium?

Can I use my credit card issued in another country - e.g. Egypt, (where Spotify is not yet available?) to upgrade to Premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Can I use my credit card issued in another country - e.g. Egypt, (where Spotify is not yet available?) to upgrade to Premium?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Prelevement Abonnement Premium sans rien demande, aucune trace

Bonjour, je m'adresse a vous car j'ai un souci, un prelevement de 9,99 euros pour un abonnement Premium est apparu sur mon compte bancaire en date du 14 dec, qui n'a jamais ete demande. J'ai verifie sur le profil via l'application Android de mon tele...

• Bonjour, je m'adresse a vous car j'ai un souci, un prelevement de 9,99 euros pour un abonnement Premium est apparu sur mon compte bancaire en date du 14 dec, qui n'a jamais ete demande. J'ai verifie ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No puedo pagar, Tarjeta credito Mx

He intentado por las ultimas 3 semanas pagar el servicio premium de spotify y no puedo, cuando le pongo todos los datos de mi tarjeta me dice "Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago estan teniendo un mal dia, intentalo de nuevo" sin embargo y...

• He intentado por las ultimas 3 semanas pagar el servicio premium de spotify y no puedo, cuando le pongo todos los datos de mi tarjeta me dice "Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago esta...
  • Rodri_702
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 24 replies
  • 4 likes

Help - Problems with closed e-mail address linked to the account

HelloI've just subscribed a Premium account using my Facebook infos.Everything seemed gone right but, when I went to my account overview page, I can see an old e-mail address of mine I had years ago and closed by now, instead of the right e-mail addr...

• Hello I've just subscribed a Premium account using my Facebook infos. Everything seemed gone right but, when I went to my account overview page, I can see an old e-mail address of mine I had y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! subscribe to premium from another country

if im travelling abroad,for example my account is philippine,but i want to subscribe to premium when i reach indonesia,does it mean my premium will go back to free again when i go back to the philippine?or it will still be premium even though im payi...

• Casual Listener
  • if im travelling abroad,for example my account is philippine,but i want to subscribe to premium when i reach indonesia,does it mean my premium will go back to free again when i go back to the philipp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Måste jag avsluta min prenumeration för att kunna använda mitt presentkort?

Jag har fått ett presentkort men när jag slår in koden får jag svaret "Premium-koden kan inte användas för ditt konto. Det beror troligtvis på att du har en befintlig Premium-prenumeration som inte kan kombineras med en Premium-kod." Måste jag avslut...

• Jag har fått ett presentkort men när jag slår in koden får jag svaret " Premium-koden kan inte användas för ditt konto. Det beror troligtvis på att du har en befintlig Premium-prenumeration som inte ...
  • erashaf
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My account is linked to a PS4 that is not mine and can't unlink it

Hi! I just noticed that my account is linked to a "PS4-565" that is not mine and can't unlink it. I have tried logging out of all devices and then changing the password but it still appears on the devices list. I have never had a PS4 or logged into o...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I just noticed that my account is linked to a "PS4-565" that is not mine and can't unlink it. I have tried logging out of all devices and then changing the password but it still appears on the de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login and can't reset my Spotify premium

Hello Spotify I'm a spotify premium and spotify family member. For some reason I can't login anymore in to my main admin account and I don't get an email to reset the passwort. My account name is vinceleber. I have the users and passwords of all fami...

• Hello Spotify   I'm a spotify premium and spotify family member. For some reason I can't login anymore in to my main admin account and I don't get an email to reset the passwort. My account na...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes