Solved!

Re: Android Widget Removal

wheaton01
Visitor

Ridiculous to remove the functionality that i use every single day 

Ubertopher
Casual Listener

Just bring back the widget.  Surely you can see the annoyance this has caused your Android app users?  Why remove a feature just because Apple don't support it?  Surely that's their problem?

Lunphan
Visitor

What's going next? Shuffle? Playlists?

Time to abandon the sinking ship

rimifi88
Casual Listener

Such a dumb decision, was it really that taxing to have the feature?

brietman
Casual Listener

Mabye I should go to Tidal too. To many issues with Spotify these days, they don't add features only removes them. Still no big music library and still no way to sort you music in more ways (like sort on year).

It looks like Spotify isn't doing great financial speaking. Or the board wants to cut more and more costs, so the profit is bigger. Still strange to remove the widget, because it was there for many years unchanged....

Nevertheless my hate towards Spotify is growing bigger and bigger. Enough is enough!

rafaggiopds
Casual Listener

That's a shame. Subscription canceled. Application deleted. Dezzer won.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

goldlikeponyboy
Visitor

Terrible idea to remove, bring it back!

SenoritaCherie
Visitor

Did no one seriously check to see how much use that widget gets? My service is paid for.  So disappointing.

Naf623
Regular

I'm here to let you know that I am retiring the Automatic Card Payment feature for Spotify payments this week. 

I always take retiring features very seriously. I'm pouring my energy into new ways of creating the best experience for myself.

You can still easily access the same payment features through the unique Spotify Payments Collection utility which I have created. To use this feature simply send an easily identifiable Spotify employee to my address between 19:00 and 19:01 on the first Tuesday of every month where payment can be collected entirely in Canadian 1 cent coins.

I firmly believe this is in the best interest of all involved.

Highlighted

Hi all,

We're hearing you regarding the removal of the Android Widget.

If you'd like the widget back, we recommend leaving a vote for this idea. Regardless of which status the Idea currently has.

Thanks!

GuidoModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS