Premium features on Android

Solved!

Re: Premium features on Android

TrollheartMB
Casual Listener

This will seem such a basic question but I can't see it covered so...

I have Spotify Premium on my PC, works fine. But when I download the app for my Samsung Galaxy S4 it only allows me to Shuffle, saying I need to "upgrade to premium" to get rid of shuffle. I'm already on Premium, so how can I make the app see this? I'm logged in correctly so it's not that. Any help would be great.

Thanks

TH

giangos
Casual Listener
Hello.I became premium member yesterday via Cosmote(my mobile provider).I want to save some albums in my mobile storage so I can hear them offline but there isn't any option to do that.Only to some albums and not to those I realy want.What is the problem?

herrybert

How can i sync all songs to offline mode with a single click?

I have many Playlist and many single songs, and i'm also switching 2 Times a year to new android devices.

And i must always click for many hours up to bloody thumbs to switch all song to offline.

Pls build a allinonce2offline button

goddess1956

I use PayPal if you don't want to use a credit card. 

I took Spotify off of my phone because even though I was using it offline it was eating up my data.  It used over 1G in less than a month..  I had to ask my carrier for more data, it was getting too expensive.  Now I just listen on my PC.

Nscrod
I purchased a premium signature, but on my phone it keeps showing as if it was the free version. I disconected all the other devices and restantes and reinstalled the APP, but it is still on the free version. How should i Proceedings?

schjano
Music Fan

best premium feature is "No internet connection available" on WIFI

XxKNIGHT_FALLxX
How do I stop my 7 day free trial

jcurtis282
Track no longer play in order after update. On both my tablet and phone. I am a premium user. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling. Am I doing something wrong here?

Ericj1111
Casual Listener

Is there a way to get suggested songs, like when you shuffle play an artist or song on mobile with a free subcripton, with premium?

j-lynx
Regular

Hi all,

I've been a Premium user for about 3 months now and I mainly use Spotify at work on my phone in Offline Mode. I like to shuffle all of my playlists and ideally I only want to do that about maybe twice a week max as they are large and I want variety and minimal repeats during the week.

The problem I get now is that when I pause a song in Offline and put the Spotify app in the background whether it be for overnight until the next day or just 15 minutes, the track dissappears from where it was playing so that nothing is now playing and I have to re-shuffle again. This is very frustrating. I want to be able to pick up where from I left off, is that too much to ask?

Is there any solution to this?

Thanks.

SUGGESTED POSTS