Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete spotify

Hi, if I delete spotify from my phone, than can I recover the saved songs there arent in a playlist after reinstalling?

• Hi, if I delete spotify from my phone, than can I recover the saved songs there arent in a playlist after reinstalling?
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Playing Songs from Playlist

On Spotify mobile, whenever I attempt to play the Game of Thrones soundtrack, it plays random Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus songs. I want to listen to the Game of Thrones soundtrack not pop music. What is the point of having an album for it if it won...

• Casual Listener
  • On Spotify mobile, whenever I attempt to play the Game of Thrones soundtrack, it plays random Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus songs. I want to listen to the Game of Thrones soundtrack not pop music. Wh...
  • ericahigg98
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files disappeared

HeyI have a playlist mixed with local files and Spotify Songs. I wanted to add a few local files like I'm used to and added them in the Spotify PC App. But they didn't appear on the iPhone app, so I tried to delete all downloads and resync them. Now ...

• Hey I have a playlist mixed with local files and Spotify Songs. I wanted to add a few local files like I'm used to and added them in the Spotify PC App. But they didn't appear on the iPhone app, so ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When I download an album, not all the tracks play offline

That. I save an album for offline listening, most of the tracks work in offline mode, but there's always 1 or 2 that simply don't play offline. This keeps happening. There's nothing notable about these songs, they're available for me online, they're ...

• Casual Listener
  • That. I save an album for offline listening, most of the tracks work in offline mode, but there's always 1 or 2 that simply don't play offline. This keeps happening. There's nothing notable about the...
  • benava
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium (student one)

So here's my problem, I've started Spotify for student premium, and everything is working on my computer and it tells me that I have the premium package, but when I try to open the app on my phone (Samsung Galaxy 8+), it tells me to pay for the Premi...

• Casual Listener
  • So here's my problem, I've started Spotify for student premium, and everything is working on my computer and it tells me that I have the premium package, but when I try to open the app on my phone (S...
  • ImBlackBruh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Samsung Galaxy 8

Any tips??? Transferred My apps from Galaxy 7 to New Galaxy 8, and now all my playlists are upsidedown??? Same om My Samsung TV. The oldest dings comes first In all playlists?? Any tips??

• Casual Listener
  • Any tips??? Transferred My apps from Galaxy 7 to New Galaxy 8, and now all my playlists are upsidedown??? Same om My Samsung TV. The oldest dings comes first In all playlists?? Any tips??
  • Goril
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Songs From Pc to Phone

Basically I have a quite limited data plan, therefore I was wondering if it may be possible to transfer the encrypted music files downloaded from my pc Spotify app and get my android Spotify app to read them without having to download them twice. Als...

• Basically I have a quite limited data plan, therefore I was wondering if it may be possible to transfer the encrypted music files downloaded from my pc Spotify app and get my android Spotify app to r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gramofon - Shuffle

For a long time, I have a problem with the turntable that I control the Android app. When shuffle playing a playlist, several songs are repeated in the queue. There was not a long time ago. Can this be fixed? well thank you

• Roadie
  • For a long time, I have a problem with the turntable that I control the Android app. When shuffle playing a playlist, several songs are repeated in the queue. There was not a long time ago. Can this ...
  • lubos
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Si blocca

Durante l'ascolto dal mio samsung si blocca spesso e si interrompe la riproduzione,ad esempio se arriva un sms o alzo il volume del mio cell si blocca!!come si puo risolvere?

• Durante l'ascolto dal mio samsung si blocca spesso e si interrompe la riproduzione,ad esempio se arriva un sms o alzo il volume del mio cell si blocca!!come si puo risolvere?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi cuenta es semi premium

Ayer active la cuenta familiar premium, y me dejo descargar mis canciones pero cuando le quiero cambiar o poner modo aleatorio me dice que esas opciones solo son para usuarios con cuenta premium. Me llego mi recibo de cobro y todo.

• Casual Listener
  • Ayer active la cuenta familiar premium, y me dejo descargar mis canciones pero cuando le quiero cambiar o poner modo aleatorio me dice que esas opciones solo son para usuarios con cuenta premium. Me ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The max volume of Spotify on Android is very quiet.

As I said above, the max volume of Spotify is about half of my PowerAmp volume. I have turned off all volume settings in Poweramp and I still hear my music better. It's there any way to increase the max volume of Spotify? I can barely hear my music w...

• Regular
  • As I said above, the max volume of Spotify is about half of my PowerAmp volume. I have turned off all volume settings in Poweramp and I still hear my music better. It's there any way to increase the ...
  • schjano
  • Music Fan
  • 53 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 53 replies
  • 6 likes

Huawei p9 crash, crash, crash

Spotify loves crashing on that device, app works but as soon I press any button I find myself on home screen.Any brilliant ideas?

• Music Fan
  • Spotify loves crashing on that device, app works but as soon I press any button I find myself on home screen. Any brilliant ideas? 😞
  • emilygraybugg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Huawei p9 crash
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify não conecta ao meu Wi-Fi

Meu Spotify não se conecta ao meu Wi-Fi as vezes conecta mas é raramente,porém em qualquer outro lugar ou rede de dados móveis ele funciona, já resetei meu roteador formatei meu celular e nada. Fica offline toda HR. Todos os aplicativos funcionam per...

• Visitor
  • Meu Spotify não se conecta ao meu Wi-Fi as vezes conecta mas é raramente,porém em qualquer outro lugar ou rede de dados móveis ele funciona, já resetei meu roteador formatei meu celular e nada. Fica ...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Unable to login to Android App

When I try to login to the app I am prompted with a message that says I do not have an account. When I try to login with facebook it says there is no facebook account linked to spotify. So I then try to create a new account... it says my email is cur...

• Visitor
  • When I try to login to the app I am prompted with a message that says I do not have an account.  When I try to login with facebook it says there is no facebook account linked to spotify.  ...
  • Slackness
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play full album on phone with premium

I have premium but when i try to play an album on my phone it will play one song then play something else by the same artist or some other random artist I don't want to hear. I have turned off shuffle but it still won't play a full album, any ideas, ...

• I have premium but when i try to play an album on my phone it will play one song then play something else by the same artist or some other random artist I don't want to hear. I have turned off shuffl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume low on Android

Since 2014 I have the same problem with volume of Spotify that compared with the other apps like Play music or Deezer, the volume is extremely low compared to the others.I already desabled the equalizer, put the download on extremely quality e nothin...

• Regular
  • Since 2014 I have the same problem with volume of Spotify that compared with the other apps like Play music or Deezer, the volume is extremely low compared to the others. I already desabled the equa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing spoyify in the car

Why does my Samsung s8 not play android auto in my car when my old samsung s6 did ??

• Why does my Samsung s8 not play android auto in my car when my old samsung s6 did ??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify automatically "deletes" offline songs

Hello, I've a problem with Spotify...I have 10GB of downloaded music and suddenly, Spotify does not recognize dowloaded songs (watching the app's info the space occupied is still 10GB) and it starts to download them again...In this way when I'm not c...

• Regular
  • Hello, I've a problem with Spotify... I have 10GB of downloaded music and suddenly, Spotify does not recognize dowloaded songs (watching the app's info the space occupied is still 10GB) and it start...
  • tetsuohiryu
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

No se activó mi cuenta premium

Buenos días, hace un momento quise activar mi cuenta premium con la promoción de 3 meses por 0,99 $, hice todo correctamente pero el momento del cobro me salio un mensaje que decía que mi banco esta pasando un mal día y demás cuestiones, aun así me c...

• Visitor
  • Buenos días, hace un momento quise activar mi cuenta premium con la promoción de 3 meses por 0,99 $, hice todo correctamente pero el momento del cobro me salio un mensaje que decía que mi banco esta ...
  • Rubi2
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problema con la reproducción de playlist

El dia de ayer adquirí un plan familiar premium y todo estaba bien al parecer, pero el día de hoy estaba escuchando un playlist y utilice varias veces el boton de siguiente, pero despues de que lo presione ciertas veces se bloqueo y me apareció un me...

• El dia de ayer adquirí un plan familiar premium y todo estaba bien al parecer, pero el día de hoy estaba escuchando un playlist y utilice varias veces el boton de siguiente, pero despues de que lo pr...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes