Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No three dots in searched songs

Plan:FreeCountry:IndiaDevice: OnePlus NordOS: Android 12The three dots to add songs to playlist and queue has disappeared but it's available in the playlist and albums please help me to bring back the three dots

• Plan:Free Country:India Device: OnePlus Nord OS: Android 12 The three dots to add songs to playlist and queue has disappeared but it's available in the playlist and albums please help me to bring...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The shuffle option s is not working

When I tap the shuffle option a pop-up message saying that I have discovered a premium feature appears, but it doesn't work.I have a premium plan and is up to date.

• Visitor
  • When I tap the shuffle option a pop-up message saying that I have discovered a premium feature appears, but it doesn't work. I have a premium plan and is up to date.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Use Spotify on Android 4.0.1

I want to use Spotify on my old device (Android 4.0.1) because the soundsystem we have has an aux cable but you can't plug that in my actual phone, as this only has Bluetooth. I found out that there is Spotify Lite, which is apparently not available ...

• I want to use Spotify on my old device (Android 4.0.1) because the soundsystem we have has an aux cable but you can't plug that in my actual phone, as this only has Bluetooth. I found out that there ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I find the name of a song?

I have a partial song saved in my reels but I don't know the name of it and I would like the whole song. Can anyone help?

• Visitor
  • I have a partial song saved in my reels but I don't know the name of it and I would like the whole song. Can anyone help?
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Comment récupérer sa musique téléchargée dans don téléphone ?

Tout est dans le titre, je ne comprends pas comment récupérer la musique téléchargée via Spotify . Si quelqu'un peut m'aider...

• Tout est dans le titre, je ne comprends pas comment récupérer la musique téléchargée via Spotify 😅. Si quelqu'un peut m'aider...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics aren't shown

Non of the songs played have lyrics in my account

• Visitor
  • Non of the songs played have lyrics in my account
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Keeps shutting down then I have to press play to start listening

I turned spotify on a place for a minute and a 1/2 or maybe a little bit longer then shut off and goes in to stop mode and says pause then I press play and it starts up and then does the same thing all over again

• Visitor
  • I turned spotify on a place for a minute and a 1/2 or maybe a little bit longer then shut off and goes in to stop mode and says pause then I press play and it starts up and then does the same thing a...
  • Joan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Keeps shutting down then I have to press play to start listening

I turned spotify on a place for a minute and a 1/2 or maybe a little bit longer then shut off and goes in to stop mode and says pause then I press play and it starts up and then does the same thing all over again

• Visitor
  • I turned spotify on a place for a minute and a 1/2 or maybe a little bit longer then shut off and goes in to stop mode and says pause then I press play and it starts up and then does the same thing a...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A spam robot adds titles to my playlist and I can't delete them, what shoul

I saw several titles appear recently on my playlist from a user I don't know. Every time I try to delete them, they automatically come back.I therefore find myself unable to remove them even though they are titles that I do not want to listen to.

• Visitor
  • I saw several titles appear recently on my playlist from a user I don't know. Every time I try to delete them, they automatically come back.I therefore find myself unable to remove them even though t...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2663456

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Periodic playback interruptions on mobile app playing on bluetooth devices

Devices: Oneplus 7 pro, galaxy buds 2 pro (AAC codec, same behaviour on SBC)Android ver: 12Issue: When the Spotify app is not in focus it will, sometimes, pause playback for 1-2 seconds and then resume playback. this only happens on bluetooth devices...

• Visitor
  • Devices: Oneplus 7 pro, galaxy buds 2 pro (AAC codec, same behaviour on SBC) Android ver: 12 Issue: When the Spotify app is not in focus it will, sometimes, pause playback for 1-2 seconds and t...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently added a playlist now a song from the list plays after every song

Its a 14 hour playlist which js in my queue and after every song i play the next song from that playlist starts how can i unqueue it

• Visitor
  • Its a 14 hour playlist which js in my queue and after every song i play the next song from that playlist starts how can i unqueue it
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No Playlists Showing Wear OS

PlanPremium DuoCountryUK DeviceOppo Reno 8 Pro & Ticwatch ProOperating SystemAndroid & WearOS My Question or IssueUsing the Spotify app on my Wear OS watch It doesn't show any playlists when I swipe left, so nothing can be downloaded onto the watch.B...

• Plan Premium Duo Country UK   Device Oppo Reno 8 Pro & Ticwatch Pro Operating System Android & WearOS   My Question or Issue Using the Spotify app on my Wear OS watch It ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I do not have an Artist tab on mobile

For about a year and a half I've had no artist tab on the spotify phone app. Both on OnePlus and Google Pixel phones. I just signed into the app on desktop and it appears here but theres no arists on it. I've been using Spotify for almost a decade so...

• For about a year and a half I've had no artist tab on the spotify phone app. Both on OnePlus and Google Pixel phones. I just signed into the app on desktop and it appears here but theres no arists on...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't get crossfade to stop. It's turned off in settings

I'm playing a "made for me" Spotify playlist and all the songs are transitioning with crossfade. As far as I can tell it isn't affecting the playlists I've made or my liked songs.

• Visitor
  • I'm playing a "made for me" Spotify playlist and all the songs are transitioning with crossfade. As far as I can tell it isn't affecting the playlists I've made or my liked songs.
  • kq5vzkufp8kfjnv63pts
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Push notification every few seconds (about my friend's activity)

PlanPremium DeviceXiaomi Mi 10T proOperating SystemAndrodi 11My Question or IssueHello,I have updated my Spotify app earlier on today and ever since then I am getting extremely annoying Spotify push notifications (I also attached two screenshots): "Y...

• Plan Premium   Device Xiaomi Mi 10T pro Operating System Androdi 11 My Question or Issue Hello, I have updated my Spotify app earlier on today and ever since then I am getting extremely...
  • vbconz
  • Regular
  • 44 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution [Chromecast] TV won't play audio through Spotify until restarted

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSony Bravia XR A80JOperating SystemAndroid TV (Android 10) My Question or IssueI just got a brand new OLED from sony and I love it, it's got one of the new fancy chromecasts with google tv built in. However, when casting sp...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Sony Bravia XR A80J Operating System Android TV (Android 10)   My Question or Issue I just got a brand new OLED from sony and I love it, it's got one of...
  • Grekberg
  • Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    no audio
    TV
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes