Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

saved songs

I opened spotify today and found all the songs I saved were not in the saved songs section in my library. When I search up a song I saved before the check mark that I saved it is still there but it doesnt show up in songs. I had 200+ songs saved and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I opened spotify today and found all the songs I saved were not in the saved songs section in my library. When I search up a song I saved before the check mark that I saved it is still there but it d...
  • notlogic301
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login. Says I'm in another country. Enjoying my trip?

So my brother rings me and says he can't login to Spotify on PC, laptop, mobile etc. I say strange...I'll try mine...and lo and behold I'm having the same problem. It says I'm logging in from a different country. Errr...no. I'm still in the UK...nor ...

• Regular
  • So my brother rings me and says he can't login to Spotify on PC, laptop, mobile etc. I say strange...I'll try mine...and lo and behold I'm having the same problem. It says I'm logging in from a diffe...
  • Ludibundus
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Upchurch Son of the South/ Summer Love

Does anyone know when Upchurchs new albums son of the south and summer love will be on the android app?

• Does anyone know when Upchurchs new albums son of the south and summer love will be on the android app?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android app taking up 1.7GB with no downloads

I've been having a lot of trouble with my android app in the last couple of days, so I uninstalled Spotify, restarted my phone, reinstalled, and restarted again with no change. The app currently takes up almost 1.7GB of internal storage just sitting ...

• I've been having a lot of trouble with my android app in the last couple of days, so I uninstalled Spotify, restarted my phone, reinstalled, and restarted again with no change. The app currently take...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Show all songs from playlist folder

A few versions ago i was able to enter into a folder of playlist and click and option in the top of the app called 'Show all songs'. Why has dissapeared that option? Anyway, if i download a playlist the songs don't appears in the 'downloaded' section...

• A few versions ago i was able to enter into a folder of playlist and click and option in the top of the app called 'Show all songs'. Why has dissapeared that option?   Anyway, if i download a ...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Save Albums

I recently felted all the cache off my phone and the spotify app, because I had no more room to save songs, but now when I go to save an album it still tells me I have reach my limit of songs allowed. I deleted the app logged out logged in restarted ...

• I recently felted all the cache off my phone and the spotify app, because I had no more room to save songs, but now when I go to save an album it still tells me I have reach my limit of songs allowed...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No internet connection available

After update Spotify says "no internet connection available" when i'm trying to connect by cellular. It only works with VPN to original country. I'm in Indonesia now. I also can't go to spotify website without vpn. Before update everything was workin...

• Casual Listener
  • After update Spotify says "no internet connection available" when i'm trying to connect by cellular. It only works with VPN to original country. I'm in Indonesia now. I also can't go to spotify websi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently added songs to 'My Music' are not being played in Shuffle mode

Hi there, every now and then I add some new songs to 'My Music'. Since I do not want to create thousands of playlists, I sometimes open the 'Songs' list, that contains all the added songs, and shuffle them. However, it seems that songs that have been...

• Hi there,    every now and then I add some new songs to 'My Music'. Since I do not want to create thousands of playlists, I sometimes open the 'Songs' list, that contains all the added so...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to view android phone text messages on computer?

How to view android phone text messages on computer?

• Regular
  • How to view android phone text messages on computer?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved musics are missing after turning off the download

Yes, you read it right. This is one of my issues with Spotify. All my offline songs are working fine until i accidentally turned off the Download button. Now i have to re-download them all (again). This is not the first time all my downloaded music d...

• Yes, you read it right. This is one of my issues with Spotify. All my offline songs are working fine until i accidentally turned off the Download button. Now i have to re-download them all (again). T...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song plays for 1 second then stops

Whenever I play a song, it plays for a second then the music goes away. I've already tried restarting my phone, ununstalling the app, and clearing the cache but the problem is still occuring.

• Whenever I play a song, it plays for a second then the music goes away. I've already tried restarting my phone, ununstalling the app, and clearing the cache but the problem is still occuring.
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Any progress on the Spotify Offline Mode for Samsung Gear?

Has any progress been made towards supporting the offline mode for Samsung Gear S3 as mentioned in this article http://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-new-app-partnerships-gear-s3-758250/ slated for April? I haven't heard or seen anything about it a...

• Casual Listener
  • Has any progress been made towards supporting the offline mode for Samsung Gear S3 as mentioned in this article http://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-new-app-partnerships-gear-s3-758250/ slate...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio doesn't play in Android app

Hello, I've a small problem with the android app.My Account is premium (student). Whithin the desktop app (PC) the radio stations work without a problem. When I want to start them in the app (WLAN or Mobile Data), the button work, but the radio doesn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've a small problem with the android app. My Account is premium (student). Whithin the desktop app (PC) the radio stations work without a problem. When I want to start them in the a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist shows as "loading" and unable to open,edit,delete etc

Dear,Due to a lack of direct support from Spotify I'll try it here.For a couple of weeks I have a playlist called "Loading..." (Laden... in Dutch) on my Android phone. This used to be the "Avondspits" playlist from Spotify Netherlands which I followe...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear, Due to a lack of direct support from Spotify I'll try it here. For a couple of weeks I have a playlist called "Loading..." (Laden... in Dutch) on my Android phone. This used to be the "Avonds...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music randomly stopping

I'm having an issue that has really been bothering me and it has been happening on all the phones that I have had it installed on lately and is really starting to upset me. Anyway, I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and it's doing it on here a...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having an issue that has really been bothering me and it has been happening on all the phones that I have had it installed on lately and is really starting to upset me.  Anyway, I currently ...
  • jaibie
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify very slow to load on Android Nougat

Hi, I've been using Spotify for a while now and the last couple of months it has been very slow, almost unbearable. It can sometimes take up to half a minute just to load an artist, I have to press on a song several times for it to play, sometimes wi...

• Hi, I've been using Spotify for a while now and the last couple of months it has been very slow, almost unbearable. It can sometimes take up to half a minute just to load an artist, I have to press o...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Los Albumes aparecen ordenados por el nombre del Artista

Hola a todos, A ver si alguien me puede ayudar, por favor. Desde la última actualización de Spotify, cuando le doy a la lista de Albumes de mi movil, me aparecen ordenados por el nombre del artista en lugar de por el mombre del album. Por qué sucede ...

• Regular
  • Hola a todos,   A ver si alguien me puede ayudar, por favor.   Desde la última actualización de Spotify, cuando le doy a la lista de Albumes de mi movil, me aparecen ordenados por el no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archivos locales de música.

Hola! ¿Porque en algunos dispositivos Android si está disponible la opción de reproducir archivos locales de música y en otros no?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola! ¿Porque en algunos dispositivos Android si está disponible la opción de reproducir archivos locales de música y en otros no?
  • David_09
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloads werden gelöscht

Ich schalte jeden Abend mein Handy ganz aus, und am nächsten Morgen muss ich alle Lieder wieder neu runteladen

• Ich schalte jeden Abend mein Handy ganz aus, und am nächsten Morgen muss ich alle Lieder wieder neu runteladen
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar

Tengo un plan familiar y uno de ellos no se puede pasar al plan, le sigue apareciendo que es una cuenta free, saben porque es? Gracias.

• Tengo un plan familiar y uno de ellos no se puede pasar al plan, le sigue apareciendo que es una cuenta free, saben porque es? Gracias.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes