Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelamento

Eu não consigo cancelar o spotify premium

• Eu não consigo cancelar o spotify premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is anybody having trouble with any songs of the arctic monkeys?

I tried to reproduce suck it and see and cornestone by arctic monkeys and both songs stoped, shows that the music is going on but i cant hear any sound

• I tried to reproduce suck it and see and cornestone by arctic monkeys and both songs stoped, shows that the music is going on but i cant hear any sound
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

PC local files is not displaying album art in android phone

Good day everyone. I'm not sure if this has been already resolve before and if so please share a link. I have spotify in my laptop and I store my music locally and have it synced in my phone for streaming when I'm away. My music is working perfectly ...

• Good day everyone. I'm not sure if this has been already resolve before and if so please share a link.    I have spotify in my laptop and I store my music locally and have it synced in my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist suddenly forces over to radio?

On mobile (even though I have premium) after the last update, I can no longer trust that I can finish a playlist. Suddenly it turns into a radio station based off of that playlist or artist. Even though I'm shuffle playing an artist or straight playi...

• On mobile (even though I have premium) after the last update, I can no longer trust that I can finish a playlist. Suddenly it turns into a radio station based off of that playlist or artist. Even tho...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to play an album or playlist (Premium subscription)

Hello, currently when I choose an album or playlist, spotify will play just one track then shuffle randomly from my saved tracks. This has only started recently. I have a premium account and have a fully updated android app. Any ideas?

• Hello, currently when I choose an album or playlist, spotify will play just one track then shuffle randomly from my saved tracks. This has only started recently. I have a premium account and have a f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Allow rating / like / dislike on Discover items

I have a samsung galaxy5 phone and samsung galaxy tab s tablet, i stream to my tv/stereo using chromecast. When i play radio and go to hit the like/DISLIKE button it works once then the button is frozen and i can no longer press it for other songs. I...

• I have a samsung galaxy5 phone and samsung galaxy tab s tablet, i stream to my tv/stereo using chromecast. When i play radio and go to hit the like/DISLIKE button it works once then the button is fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs keep disappearing

I ejected my sd card to transfer some files to my computer. When i put back the sd card into my phone, all the songs disappeared! Then i have to download them all over again. Then i switched my storage to sd card, and all the songs disappeared again!...

• Visitor
  • I ejected my sd card to transfer some files to my computer. When i put back the sd card into my phone, all the songs disappeared! Then i have to download them all over again. Then i switched my stora...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium

Can someone please provide an actual email address I can use to speak with anyone at Spotify for customer support!? I paid for premium, have receipt. When I use the app, it will not let me download music. An add pops up when I try. It says about not ...

• Can someone please provide an actual email address I can use to speak with anyone at Spotify for customer support!? I paid for premium, have receipt. When I use the app, it will not let me download m...
  • barebears
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't hear Spotify playing in car MINI over bluetooth

Hi there,After the recent updates (think the one end of Jan/beginning of Feb) on android I can't seem to play Spotify in the car.I have an android phone (OnePlus 3) - nougat - I can connect my phone via Bluetooth to my car (Mini One) and can answer /...

• Hi there, After the recent updates (think the one end of Jan/beginning of Feb) on android I can't seem to play Spotify in the car. I have an android phone (OnePlus 3) - nougat - I can connect m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No more downloaded songs?

Alright so I used to have spotify premium and I used premium to download all 582 songs from my playlist. But after I premium expired, I can no longer play all my downloaded songs. When I had premium all my songs that I downloaded appeared with a gree...

• Alright so I used to have spotify premium and I used premium to download all 582 songs from my playlist. But after I premium expired, I can no longer play all my downloaded songs. When I had premium ...
  • DaveDenomolos
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not log in

I Washington able to log in and listen music tren i deleted the app on phone (galaxy a7 (2016) i upload it again and it says something about facebook in my language which means you dont have a account with facebook bütün i am not clicking the connect...

• I Washington able to log in and listen music tren i deleted the app on phone (galaxy a7 (2016) i upload it again and it says something about facebook in my language which means you dont have a accoun...
  • DaveDenomolos
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont play using Android Auto

Whenever I start spotify on android auto it plays for one second then crashes, anyone else having similar issue? Galaxy S7 android 6.0 and 7.0 same problem. Works fine when out of Android Auto.Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I start spotify on android auto it plays for one second then crashes, anyone else having similar issue? Galaxy S7 android 6.0 and 7.0 same problem. Works fine when out of Android Auto. Than...
  • im2lazy789
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to log in with email + pass, prompt concerns facebook

Hi On both my wife's and my own phone I have similar problems. They're both Android. When I want to sign in, I fill in user + pass and touch 'log in'. It fails and tells me that it's unable to login using Facebook, which I'm actually not.Please help....

• Regular
  • Hi   On both my wife's and my own phone I have similar problems. They're both Android. When I want to sign in, I fill in user + pass and touch 'log in'. It fails and tells me that it's unable ...
  • cveng
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharp buzzing noise during playback

I have multiple spotfiy playlists downloaded and this happens on each of them. There is a very sharp, short buzz noise that happens frequently during playback. I tried finding a youtube video or something to show what it sounds like, but I cant come ...

• Regular
  • I have multiple spotfiy playlists downloaded and this happens on each of them. There is a very sharp, short buzz noise that happens frequently during playback. I tried finding a youtube video or some...
  • lysar
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 7 likes

Android tablet: Landscape mode crashes app when loading favourites : all albums

Landscape mode on Android crashes when loading favourites : all albums, but just on my tablet. I have 304 albums saved in this area. I have a Google Pixel C tablet and a Nexus 5 smartphone, both running latest Android Spotify apps. Usually I use my t...

• Casual Listener
  • Landscape mode on Android crashes when loading favourites : all albums, but just on my tablet. I have 304 albums saved in this area.    I have a Google Pixel C tablet and a Nexus 5 smartp...
  • Lacking_a_lid
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] songs disappear and spotify stops out of nowhere

HiI've been having some issues with my spotify. A few days ago, a lot of offline songs disappear. They're not available anymore. This happened with many other playlists. More than 1000 musics became unavailable.I have enough free space to download th...

• Hi I've been having some issues with my spotify. A few days ago, a lot of offline songs disappear. They're not available anymore. This happened with many other playlists. More than 1000 musics bec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download with mobile data

I have premium. I had a ton of songs downloaded. I broke my phone, got a new one and now I can't re download anything on mobile data which was never an issue before. Nothing about my phone plan has changed but every time I try to re download my songs...

• I have premium. I had a ton of songs downloaded. I broke my phone, got a new one and now I can't re download anything on mobile data which was never an issue before. Nothing about my phone plan has c...
  • tuberdise202
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Mensaje de 3 dispositivos offline y se me han desincronizado todas las canciones de SD

Hace dos semanas recibí un mensaje que decía algo así como que las descargas no estaban disponibles ya que había conectado más de 3 dispositivos a una misma cuenta (falso ya que el único que tengo vinculado es un Samsung A5). No le di mayor importanc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hace dos semanas recibí un mensaje que decía algo así como que las descargas no estaban disponibles ya que había conectado más de 3 dispositivos a una misma cuenta (falso ya que el único que tengo vi...
  • Luiso
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists to libary

Is there any way to put all the songs from a playlist at one click to your libary. I know you can do it with one number a time but i'm hoping there is a easier way to all this.

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way to put all the songs from a playlist at one click to your libary. I know you can do it with one number a time but i'm hoping there is a easier way to all this.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes