Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug: "All Songs" for multi-level playlist folders only shows top-most folder.

Actual behaviour: If I have a playlist structure like so: Folder 1Folder 1.aPlaylist 1Folder 1.bPlaylist 2Playlist 3Playlist 4...If I go into "Folder 1" and press "All Songs", it will only populate the list with the songs from "Playlist 1". Expected ...

• Casual Listener
  • Actual behaviour:   If I have a playlist structure like so:   Folder 1 Folder 1.a Playlist 1 Folder 1.b Playlist 2 Playlist 3 Playlist 4 ... If I go into "Folder 1" and ...
  • robboten
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I accidentally pushed "Donwloaded" button in "Songs" and I have lost all my downloaded music.

I am in offline mode, and now the phone is waiting to reach a WiFi network to donwload all my songs. There is some way to revert that mistake?

• Music Fan
  • I am in offline mode, and now the phone is waiting to reach a WiFi network to donwload all my songs.  There is some way to revert that mistake?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

30 minutes as free never works

Any time I watch an ad (any ad) which says I will then enjoy thirty minutes of as free music, I usually enjoy between 10-20 minutes before the next one pops up. I've counted. Multiple times. Is this a glitch or are you just hoping we won't notice?

• Any time I watch an ad (any ad) which says I will then enjoy thirty minutes of as free music, I usually enjoy between 10-20 minutes before the next one pops up. I've counted. Multiple times. Is this ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

streaming quality for capped data plans

All the other known streaming apps have this feature. Spotify should have different settings for cellular and wifi and automatically switch from one streaming setting to another when the data switches from cellular to wifi and viceversa. Automatic op...

• Casual Listener
  • All the other known streaming apps have this feature. Spotify should have different settings for cellular and wifi and automatically switch from one streaming setting to another when the data switche...
  • andrejjorje
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Issue with Bluetooth and Android (and the solution)

- Open any media application (e.g. Google Music or Radiosnet) - I use to stream radio during my breakfast at home- Go to your car and launch Spotify- Leave your car and go do something else (e.g. work in the office)- Return back to the car by the end...

• - Open any media application (e.g. Google Music or Radiosnet) - I use to stream radio during my breakfast at home - Go to your car and launch Spotify - Leave your car and go do something else ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Actualization removes the SD Card storage option

After the last app actualization, i can't find the Storage option in the app settings. So, I can't move my downloaded musics to my SD Card. My phone storage is small, and I need to use my SD Card to save the musics. Someone can help me please.EDIT: I...

• After the last app actualization, i can't find the Storage option in the app settings. So, I can't move my downloaded musics to my SD Card. My phone storage is small, and I need to use my SD...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] Option for changing Storage disappeared!

Hey guys, today all my music was deleted and the button for the storage-selection in the settings disappeared. I tried also to uninstall and install it again and to reboot my phone. Please help me!!!A sad member

• Regular
  • Hey guys, today all my music was deleted and the button for the storage-selection in the settings disappeared. I tried also to uninstall and install it again and to reboot my phone. Please help me!!!...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline songs randomly not played

Hi,I cant listen my playlist offline anymore since most of the songs arent working. I have to turn out offline for listening every songs of the playlist. Is there any solution or any older version which can be used offline ? Thanks and sorry for my b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I cant listen my playlist offline anymore since most of the songs arent working. I have to turn out offline for listening every songs of the playlist. Is there any solution or any older version ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Playlists disappeared

Hi,I try this befor to and now again, but it stands that I dont delete any playliste

• Visitor
  • Hi, I try this befor to and now again, but it stands that I dont delete any playliste
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas modo offline

Olá, estou tendo problemas pra ouvir minhas músicas em modo offline.Eu criei uma playlist para ouvir offline mas algumas músicas travam e só funcionam se tiver conectado a internet.Como resolver isso?

• Olá, estou tendo problemas pra ouvir minhas músicas em modo offline. Eu criei uma playlist para ouvir offline mas algumas músicas travam e só funcionam se tiver conectado a internet. Como resol...
  • Giba
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify connect] icon no show, cannot get connected with my Denon

I just upgraded my pixels from 7.0 to 7.1, and I used Spotify connect with my denonAVR1300 amp to play music. However it won't show up the icon"Device available" anymore, but I double checked iphone6s, and 5s still works with same wifi circumstance.W...

• I just upgraded my pixels from 7.0 to 7.1, and I used Spotify connect with my denonAVR1300 amp to play music. However it won't show up the icon"Device available" anymore, but I double checked iphone6...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not playing offline mode

I have my podcasts downloaded so I can listen to them when I travel. Now they're not showing up as downloaded offline! Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I have my podcasts downloaded so I can listen to them when I travel. Now they're not showing up as downloaded offline! Help!
  • Shelley5328
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Other] Update lobbying

I know i'm being rude and all but come on, the update invites are so invasive. Is it possible to have the update info one or two time a day instead of two per minute ? I don't have empty room for all the updates of my phone.Thanks.

• I know i'm being rude and all but come on, the update invites are so invasive. Is it possible to have the update info one or two time a day instead of two per minute ? I don't have empty room for all...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Up next/queue forgets the songs

After the latest update (on Android 7.0) I've had a problem with songs in the queue. Any time I play any audio in another app the Spotify app forgets the songs it's supposed to play next. I usually spend about five minutes picking songs and arranging...

• Casual Listener
  • After the latest update (on Android 7.0) I've had a problem with songs in the queue. Any time I play any audio in another app the Spotify app forgets the songs it's supposed to play next. I usually s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! STOP PLAYING RECOMMEND

When i listen to my playlist it playes recommend songs and i cant cancel it please tell me how i can turn it off

• When i listen to my playlist it playes recommend songs and i cant cancel it please tell me how i can turn it off
  • Finngao
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there anyway I can add one of my MP3 songs that I downloaded to my Samsung Galaxy Tab to Spotify?

Is there anyway I can add my downloaded MP3s from the internet to my Samsung Galaxy Tab using Spotify as there is some songs that Spotify dont have that I want to listen?

• Regular
  • Is there anyway I can add my downloaded MP3s from the internet to my Samsung Galaxy Tab using Spotify as there is some songs that Spotify dont have that I want to listen?
  • dbreen1996
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify stops working when I try to play the next song (skipping)

So I have had Spotify premium for a little less than a year and it keeps getting worse. I have a Moto G4 plus and the newest version of androidOf course the saved songs are undownloaded every now and then, and it's just slow.But lately I'm having a l...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have had Spotify premium for a little less than a year and it keeps getting worse. I have a Moto G4 plus and the newest version of android Of course the saved songs are undownloaded every now a...
  • Eefje99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some playlists are released

Hello,I am using premium on my Android Samsung A5 2016. I have a problem. I can not reach my some playlists. Some songs that I added are released and these playlists are empty. How can I solve this problem or is it a general problem does it fix with ...

• Hello, I am using premium on my Android Samsung A5 2016. I have a problem. I can not reach my some playlists. Some songs that I added are released and these playlists are empty. How can I solve this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android playback just stops mid playback?

I have downloaded my playlists and the app says every song has been downloaded however mid way through a song while not connected to the internet, playback stops. It starts again once I am connected to the internet again. If I keep it in offline mode...

• I have downloaded my playlists and the app says every song has been downloaded however mid way through a song while not connected to the internet, playback stops. It starts again once I am connected ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes