Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

After re-opening app, queue jumps back to previous songs

Hi,Well I guess this has certainly already been brought up by someone. But well, I couldn't find anything which would match this problem in the forums and so just to be able to sleep bether at night and to make sure I'm not crazy, or something. For i...

• Hi, Well I guess this has certainly already been brought up by someone. But well, I couldn't find anything which would match this problem in the forums and so just to be able to sleep bether at nigh...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Heruntergeladene Dateien laden nicht mehr

Hallo Leute,ich habe keinen thread zu dem Thema gefunden, also öffne ich mal einen. Seit einiger Zeit habe ich das Problem, dass ab und zu wenn ich mein spotify auf offline stelle, um mit premium meine Musik ohne Internetverbindung hören zu können, d...

• Visitor
  • Hallo Leute, ich habe keinen thread zu dem Thema gefunden, also öffne ich mal einen. Seit einiger Zeit habe ich das Problem, dass ab und zu wenn ich mein spotify auf offline stelle, um mit premium m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A2DP controls aren't working

Since like a week or so ago the car controls for A2DP stopped working, I can get the music playing but the controls does nothing.I've tried reinstalling the app.Restarting the phone makes the controls work one time until next time I take a car ride.

• Visitor
  • Since like a week or so ago the car controls for A2DP stopped working, I can get the music playing but the controls does nothing. I've tried reinstalling the app. Restarting the phone makes the con...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How Does Someone Suggest Music To Appear on Spotify?

HiWas wondering how to suggest music to appear on Spotify? I have a few songs I can recall from my youth I'd love to be able to add to my playlist but they are simply nowhere to be found, can suggestions be made to have these added? Many thanks

• Hi Was wondering how to suggest music to appear on Spotify?  I have a few songs I can recall from my youth I'd love to be able to add to my playlist but they are simply nowhere to be found, c...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Last played music bug

So I have this weird bug, when I listen to a song, it doesn't show the last artist in the queue. Can someone help?

• So I have this weird bug, when I listen to a song, it doesn't show the last artist in the queue. Can someone help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify quits immediately

Hello! I looked for other topic other solution, but nothing good for me. I have a Android 5.1.1 Xiaomi Redmi3 Pro. There was no problem until today morning. Spotify quit from my phone and I can not make it work again. What I did: - uninstalled ( i th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I looked for other topic other solution, but nothing good for me. I have a Android 5.1.1 Xiaomi Redmi3 Pro. There was no problem until today morning. Spotify quit from my phone and I ...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

My keeps stopping

My Music stops playing when I leave the app after a few seconds

• My Music stops playing when I leave the app after a few seconds
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant play songs stuck on shuffle.

On my phone spotify will not let me chose a song it only lets me play songs on shuffle play. I dont understand why it will not work right?

• On my phone spotify will not let me chose a song it only lets me play songs on shuffle play. I dont understand why it will not work right?
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't play even in shuffle

I don't have premium account and When I try to listen music in shuffle I won't play and says that's a premium feature.

• I don't have premium account and When I try to listen music in shuffle I won't play and says that's a premium feature.
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify playing through phonecalls

Hi, I'm using marshmallow 6.02 on a Samsung Galaxy S7. I bought the phone new, and Spotify is a pre-installed default app. I recently had to do a hard reset on my phone restoring it to factory settings. Ever since, when I'm listening to Spotify, and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm using marshmallow 6.02 on a Samsung Galaxy S7. I bought the phone new, and Spotify is a pre-installed default app. I recently had to do a hard reset on my phone restoring it to factory settin...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Suddenly spotify shows what is playing on my sons phone

Hi Past few days I noticed that sometimes on my Android, I got a notification "Spotify downloading", but I wasn't using spotify at all at that time. Today I suddenly saw a popup: "song xxxxx playing on iPhone Bas" which is the iPhone of my son. We ar...

• Regular
  • Hi Past few days I noticed that sometimes on my Android, I got a notification "Spotify downloading", but I wasn't using spotify at all at that time. Today I suddenly saw a popup: "song xxxxx playin...
  • Dell46
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Statistics / Information

Woke up today with a message from Spotify that my account was in use elsewhere. What does that mean and how can I change it? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Woke up today with a message from Spotify that my account was in use elsewhere. What does that mean and how can I change it? Thanks!
  • RickandMorty4
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Discover Tab Selections Are Missing

Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium listener for a lil over 2 years and have been generally happy with the service...Problem is this: I rely on the Discover tab after clicking on "Browse" and I rely on it for the daily updated top 20 reccomendat...

• Roadie
  • Hi everyone..I've been a Spotify Premium listener for a lil over 2 years and have been generally happy with the service...Problem is this: I rely on the Discover tab after clicking on "Browse" and I ...
  • Beltane575xx
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is deleting my songs, crashing constantly, and just generally buggy.

Spotify has been extremely buggy since the last update. Ive had to redownload my saved songs twice (which takes hours), keeps crashing, the widget from the lock screen is gone, songs skip or freeze, and songs continue to play after I remove headphone...

• Spotify has been extremely buggy since the last update. Ive had to redownload my saved songs twice (which takes hours), keeps crashing, the widget from the lock screen is gone, songs skip or freeze, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Same songs all the time

Hello! I'm starting to be a little bit annoyed by the random mode in one of my playlists. I have around 60 songs in this playlist but it doesn't matter whether I close the app or start playing another playlist, every time I come back to the playlist ...

• Hello! I'm starting to be a little bit annoyed by the random mode in one of my playlists. I have around 60 songs in this playlist but it doesn't matter whether I close the app or start playing anothe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't recognize my tablet

I use Spotify free 6.2.0.1 028 on my Nexus 7 2013 with android 6.0.1. From a few months the app doesn't recognize the device as a tablet and I can only use the shuffle mode. Does anyone know how to fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify free 6.2.0.1 028 on my Nexus 7 2013 with android 6.0.1. From a few months the app doesn't recognize the device as a tablet and I can only use the shuffle mode. Does anyone know how to f...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Songs are too fast

Just started to use the app rearing two well know albuns and the songs are faster than original versions. What is wrong?!

• Casual Listener
  • Just started to use the app rearing two well know albuns and the songs are faster than original versions. What is wrong?!
  • MBSmark
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Would it be possible to get play lists from two countries

Hi, I am leaving in Denmark but am French. I have Spotify premium and enjoy the play lists accessible in Denmark but miss a lot French artists' music.Is there any possibility to get lists of two countries - now or in the future?I am sure that I am no...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am leaving in Denmark but am French. I have Spotify premium and enjoy the play lists accessible in Denmark but miss a lot French artists' music. Is there any possibility to get lists of two co...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dont musik

Hallo,Ich habe mir für den urlaub paar 100 lieder runter geladen. Aber aufeinmal sind alle lieder weg.Ich habe hier so ein schlechtes internet das ich mir keine lieder runterladen kann.Jetzt sitze ich hier 2 wochen ohne musik in griechenland fest.Dan...

• Hallo, Ich habe mir für den urlaub paar 100 lieder runter geladen. Aber aufeinmal sind alle lieder weg. Ich habe hier so ein schlechtes internet das ich mir keine lieder runterladen kann. Jetzt si...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

one person at a time with premium family.

I have the premium family package and it will only let one person use it at a time. If I am listening and my daughter gets on, The music will switch to what she played and it will play out of both phones. How do we fix this?

• I have the premium family package and it will only let one person use it at a time. If I am listening and my daughter gets on, The music will switch to what she played and it will play out of both ph...
  • kavenieza
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes