Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Que pasa

Spotify desde hace 3 no me deja escuchar m música a menos que este conectado a una red wifi, de lo contrario la abro y se cierra al instante ayudaa

• Spotify desde hace 3 no me deja escuchar m música a menos que este conectado a una red wifi, de lo contrario la abro y se cierra al instante ayudaa
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete all!

Hi Guys hope you can help me.How can I delete all the songs from my Library? I can only do it one by one, is there any faster way to do it? Please help.

• Visitor
  • Hi Guys hope you can help me. How can I delete all the songs from my Library? I can only do it one by one, is there any faster way to do it? Please help.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After update all playlists and saved songs are gone

Hey Guys, I updated spotify and after that all my songs and playlists were gone. There are not showing up anymore. The strange thing was in my mixtapes there were still there, but I coud not play them: The message: Song is not available was shown.And...

• Hey Guys,   I updated spotify and after that all my songs and playlists were gone. There are not showing up anymore. The strange thing was in my mixtapes there were still there, but I coud not...
  • AngeloTan
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback lag

When I press play it highlights the song like I have chosen it which is great. However after this nothing happens. The song will not start or play, regardless of how many times I press the song to choose it. The problem does not end here, the song to...

• When I press play it highlights the song like I have chosen it which is great. However after this nothing happens. The song will not start or play, regardless of how many times I press the song to ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to control spotify music on Fitbit

I have a LG L2 phone, and information of the tracks from Spotify isn't showing on my fitbit Blaze. I've tried using the LG music app and that works, so it's a problem with the andriod spotify app not supporting AVRCP which is required to control musi...

• I have a LG L2 phone, and information of the tracks from Spotify isn't showing on my fitbit Blaze. I've tried using the LG music app and that works, so it's a problem with the andriod spotify app not...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Repeating Songs

I've noticed my songs repeat everytime I open up spotify to listen to music. It'll play the same songs, over and over. Well, between opening and closing spotify. This isn't an issue, it's a complaint. These songs get annoying. I never hear any of my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed my songs repeat everytime I open up spotify to listen to music. It'll play the same songs, over and over. Well, between opening and closing spotify. This isn't an issue, it's a complaint...
  • svsu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No me aparecen todos los albunes

Que tal. A ver si pueden ayudarme. Resulta que no me salen todos los albunes de un artista en su seccion de albunes pero si me sale si lo busco manualmente. Por ejemplo si busco el artista marilyn manson y le doy en ber todos sus albunes no ne sale e...

• Que tal. A ver si pueden ayudarme. Resulta que no me salen todos los albunes de un artista en su seccion de albunes pero si me sale si lo busco manualmente. Por ejemplo si busco el artista marilyn ma...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify crashes everytime

Hey,Everytime i open spotify, the app crashes after like 5 seconds. I don't know what to do

• Hey, Everytime i open spotify, the app crashes after like 5 seconds. I don't know what to do
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bug : Listening to music has become impossible [SOLVED]

Hi everyone !The last time I was listening to music on my phone, which runs on Android, I had to pause the music. The problem is that I paused an ad and when I wanted to play the ad, so that I could listen to music afterwards since I'm not a premium ...

• Hi everyone ! The last time I was listening to music on my phone, which runs on Android, I had to pause the music. The problem is that I paused an ad and when I wanted to play the ad, so that I coul...
  • Poulsen11
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    bug
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can use spotify just via WLAN and I want to search and listen songs with my mobile internet again! It always says there is no internet connection but it is and the offline modus isn't active. Can anyone help me please?

• I can use spotify just via WLAN and I want to search and listen songs with my mobile internet again! It always says there is no internet connection but it is and the offline modus isn't active. Can a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Telefon Arka Plan Sorunu

MerhabaLG G2 de Spotify kullanırken tuş kilidindeyken telefonun arka planı çalan müziğin albüm kapağı oluyordu ve bu çok güzel duruyordu. Şimdi Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge kullanıyorum ve bunda olmuyor. Nasıl düzelteceğimi bulamadım. Var mı çözümü bilen?

• Merhaba LG G2 de Spotify kullanırken tuş kilidindeyken telefonun arka planı çalan müziğin albüm kapağı oluyordu ve bu çok güzel duruyordu. Şimdi Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge kullanıyorum ve bunda olmuyor....
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Android spotify free cant play music AT ALL

Why is it that I can't play music on my phone? Everything is greyed out

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it that I can't play music on my phone? Everything is greyed out
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet radio

I use the Android app and when I try to play Spotify radio it always seems to play mostly songs from my library and continuously repeats most the same songs only time I can get it to play something different is to clear out the cache but even then it...

• Casual Listener
  • I use the Android app and when I try to play Spotify radio it always seems to play mostly songs from my library and continuously repeats most the same songs only time I can get it to play something d...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad Download

So it won't dowload the songs full and it's really agitating when your connection is nowhere to be found and when just startes the nice apart and it stop...whole album is one song have 2 mins, the other 4 the next 6 the other one is full...utf... And...

• Casual Listener
  • So it won't dowload the songs full and it's really agitating when your connection is nowhere to be found and when just startes the nice apart and it stop...whole album is one song have 2 mins, the ot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible Bug: Daily Mix - Heart from Notification

Hi I'm using Spotify 6.2.0.1028 armV7 on my device. I'm having the following problem with the new Daily Mix feature.You can heart songs you listen to and they automatically go to your collection. Almost the same as touching the "Plus" button. Now I f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I'm using Spotify 6.2.0.1028 armV7 on my device. I'm having the following problem with the new Daily Mix feature. You can heart songs you listen to and they automatically go to your coll...
  • Dreami
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Voice commands play Artist not Songs / stopped working

Voice commands play Artist not Songs / stopped working Voice commands will play an artist just not launch any song even in libraryAndroidReinstalled appslinks that also connect to a particular song no longer work.

• Voice commands play Artist not Songs / stopped working   Voice commands will play an artist just not launch any song even in library Android Reinstalled apps links that also connect to a pa...
  • FRN
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Google cast not working anymore

Spotify doesn't work anymore with my google cast. Any known issue?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify doesn't work anymore with my google cast. Any known issue?
  • davidjardon-ar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting to think Spotify Premium is impractical for my situation

I have a 16GB iPhone 6.It seems that I can't really download very much music to my phone. On the other hand, it seems I can't really play much music offline without blasting my data usage through the roof.What sort of solutions are there, if any?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a 16GB iPhone 6. It seems that I can't really download very much music to my phone.   On the other hand, it seems I can't really play much music offline without blasting my data usag...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify advertisement froze my phone

Spotify began to play on of those advertisements that gives you ad free listening for around 30 minutes. Well, it began to play and I guess my phone went into landscape from portrait mode during the transition to the ad and now my phone is frozen on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify began to play on of those advertisements that gives you ad free listening for around 30 minutes. Well, it began to play and I guess my phone went into landscape from portrait mode during the ...
  • Ublenos
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes