Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving songs from one device to another with an SD card

I had downloaded all of my library from my Samsung S3, which recently became unsuable, to my external SD card. I recently got a new Samsung S4 and wanted to move my downloded music over to this device (using the same spotify premium account). However...

• I had downloaded all of my library from my Samsung S3, which recently became unsuable, to my external SD card. I recently got a new Samsung S4 and wanted to move my downloded music over to this devic...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the bar configuration on the unlock screen

Dear spotify users, I wanna change something on my cellphone (samsung galaxy S5) regarding my spotify app. When I am riding on my bicycle I switch of the screen. When I want to put another song, I just activate my screen, while riding, and there is a...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear spotify users,   I wanna change something on my cellphone (samsung galaxy S5) regarding my spotify app.   When I am riding on my bicycle I switch of the screen. When I want to...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "This song is not available"

Cant seem to play alot of music or one second im able to play a song and another it tells me its not available .

• Cant seem to play alot of music or one second im able to play a song and another it tells me its not available .
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops Playback when an other Device

a Desktop (Windows) starts/wakeup with Spotify installaed and when an Android Device with Spotify installed gets connected to Powersupply: Case 1 Music is playing over an Androiddevice, PC starts, Music stopps playing.Case 2 Musik is playing over an ...

• Regular
  • a Desktop (Windows) starts/wakeup with Spotify installaed and when an Android Device with Spotify installed gets connected to Powersupply:  Case 1 Music is playing over an Androiddevice, PC sta...
  • hellcow
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in either username or password is incorrect

Im a long serving lover of Spotify i happiy pay the 9.99 per month BUT!I cant log in on my Samsung a3 (2016) phone anymore, however I can log in on my macbook using the EXACT same log in details so the issue clearly isnt my username or password.Ive t...

• Regular
  • Im a long serving lover of Spotify i happiy pay the 9.99 per month BUT! I cant log in on my Samsung a3 (2016) phone anymore, however I can log in on my macbook using the EXACT same log in details ...
  • PaulG2016
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

listening offline

Why can't I listen offline even though I have Premium?

• Why can't I listen offline even though I have Premium?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't load discover

android 6.0it's been like this for weeksalready un-installed and reinstalled and deleted files on sd and internal.

• Casual Listener
  • android 6.0 it's been like this for weeks already un-installed and reinstalled and deleted files on sd and internal.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect in Android TV plays track in slow motion

Music in my Philips Android Tv Spotify Connect app plays 20% slower than the original track. The track speed is ok in my phone but if I play the same song in my tv app it plays the track in slow motion????Force selling the Premium or what!Like this t...

• Casual Listener
  • Music in my Philips Android Tv Spotify Connect app plays 20% slower than the original track. The track speed is ok in my phone but if I play the same song in my tv app it plays the track in slow moti...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

4 ads in a row

I listen but then i get 4 ads in a row. Most of the time they're the same ad played a second time.

• Casual Listener
  • I listen but then i get 4 ads in a row. Most of the time they're the same ad played a second time.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot password

I forgot my password. I go to reset it via Forgotten Password. It sends me the email and i click on it for it to say invalid/ timed out ?? HELP All i want to do is listen to my music

• I forgot my password. I go to reset it via Forgotten Password. It sends me the email and i click on it for it to say invalid/ timed out ?? HELP All i want to do is listen to my music
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3rd party equalizer

im trying to use a 3rd party equalizer on my G3 which i found on playstore. but nothing happens when i run it, the sound is the same! am i doing something wrong or u have idea? for example i tried this oneEqualizer FX (Free) by devdnuahttps://play.go...

• Regular
  • im trying to use a 3rd party equalizer on my G3 which i found on playstore. but nothing happens when i run it, the sound is the same! am i doing something wrong or u have idea?   for example i...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications

I have enable all the spotify notifications, nevertheless, people suscribe to my playlist and follow me and i don't recibe any notification, how can i fix this?

• I have enable all the spotify notifications, nevertheless, people suscribe to my playlist and follow me and i don't recibe any notification, how can i fix this?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! It says I reached 3 devices

I use spotify in my mobile, laptop and ps4. And I am trying to download music in my phone and it says that I've reached the 3 devices were I download music. Obviously I only download music on my phone no in the others...

• Casual Listener
  • I use spotify in my mobile, laptop and ps4. And I am trying to download music in my phone and it says that I've reached the 3 devices were I download music. Obviously I only download music on my phon...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Connect over WiFi

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and I am nearing the end of my Spotify Premium trial and need to make a decision about whether I want to continue paying for this service or not. At the moment, I often have difficulty getting a connection over WiFi....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and I am nearing the end of my Spotify Premium trial and need to make a decision about whether I want to continue paying for this service or not.   At the mom...
  • bellebird
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I purchased premium and I've checked my status and it says premium but it won't let me play anything without 3g or Wi-Fi! I've tried logging in and out etc and I'm getting charged for this. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased premium and I've checked my status and it says premium but it won't let me play anything without 3g or Wi-Fi! I've tried logging in and out etc and I'm getting charged for this. Please he...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android 4.2.2 doesn't let to log in

Every time I try to log in, it says it has server or connection issues when internet is working just fine. Don't even know what to do anymore. I don't use FB app but when I tried to log in, it again said it had server issues. Tried to create another ...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to log in, it says it has server or connection issues when internet is working just fine. Don't even know what to do anymore. I don't use FB app but when I tried to log in, it again ...
  • grezzu
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Facebook
    server
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify used half of my data!

Hello there I have been a Pro member since March. I have noticed so far uses a lot of data while streaming music. I have no problem with that but this time it used half of my data in 30 minutes. That's outrageous. I have attached some examples. As yo...

• Hello there I have been a Pro member since March. I have noticed so far uses a lot of data while streaming music. I have no problem with that but this time it used half of my data in 30 minutes. That...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kan niet inloggen

Ik heb al 5 jaar een premium account via KPN maar kan nu al een week lang niet naar mijn muziek luisteren vind dit heel erg vervelend en wil graag weer gebruik maken van mijn spotify

• Ik heb al 5 jaar een premium account via KPN maar kan nu al een week lang niet naar mijn muziek luisteren vind dit heel erg vervelend en wil graag weer gebruik maken van mijn spotify
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes