Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My radio stations won't show up!

Hey, my stations on my phone won't show up but they will on the desktop app and the web player.On the phone when I go to "My Music">"Stations" it never loads, and when I go to "Radio" it only shows recently played stations and not the suggestions or ...

• Visitor
  •  Hey, my stations on my phone won't show up but they will on the desktop app and the web player. On the phone when I go to "My Music">"Stations" it never loads, and when I go to "Radio"...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio based on Artist or Album plays the same songs over and over

If I select an artist or an album and start a radio a number of tracks are shown for that station, it states that more songs will be added as it goes along but it doesn't, it just loops the same songs over & over. I've tried on different albums and a...

• Regular
  • If I select an artist or an album and start a radio a number of tracks are shown for that station, it states that more songs will be added as it goes along but it doesn't, it just loops the same song...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Radio
    repeat
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[Android][Other] Solution of the Nexus 5 Problemes with the sound quality.

Hello,I wish that I with my Nexus 5 (with Andorid 6) can listen the music without these scratch sound when the equalizer is turned on.Thank you very much.

• Hello, I wish that I with my Nexus 5 (with Andorid 6) can listen the music without these scratch sound when the equalizer is turned on. Thank you very much.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lock screen widget and controls not working on Huawei Ascend Mate 7

After the device has been locked the widget does not skip forward/backwards. Also pressing "Pause" stops the playback and it is no longer possible to start it again without unlocking the device. Any ideas how to get this solved?

• Regular
  • After the device has been locked the widget does not skip forward/backwards. Also pressing "Pause" stops the playback and it is no longer possible to start it again without unlocking the device. &n...
  • Feelgood79
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

How do you remove artists from "your library > artists"?

Hi, I've searched already for an answer but all I could find were people advising to either remove songs or albums from their library and to make sure your not following the artist to remove them but this isnt my problem. How do you remove artists fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've searched already for an answer but all I could find were people advising to either remove songs or albums from their library and to make sure your not following the artist to remove...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't install Spotify for Android TV on nVidia Shield TV

I'm not able to install the Spotify for Android TV app on my Shield TV, it doesn't appear when I search for it in Google Play. Other unofficial apps appear, but not the official from Spotify.If I do a global search (from the Shield TV start screen), ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not able to install the Spotify for Android TV app on my Shield TV, it doesn't appear when I search for it in Google Play. Other unofficial apps appear, but not the official from Spotify. If I...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Not receiving what I pay for

Just now I payed for the 3 month of spotify for $0.99. I was charge twice. what sucks is that I still can't listen to the music I want to hear .

• Casual Listener
  • Just now I payed for the 3 month of spotify for $0.99. I was charge twice. what sucks is that I still can't listen to the music I want to hear .
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changed from iphone to android now can't log in!

Please help! I purchased new sony xperia and installed spotify on my new phone. Now when trying to log in it tells me either username or password are incorrect.i am on premium and very frustrated.many thanks in advance

• Please help! I purchased new sony xperia and installed spotify on my new phone. Now when trying to log in it tells me either username or password are incorrect. i am on premium and very frustrated. ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download, Remove Download issues

First up: I've read plenty of threads about the 3,333 offline song limit on a device, 10,000 saved/my music limit etc. While I think these numbers are arbitrary and only hurts Spotify in its ability to fight off the likes of Apple Music and the rest,...

• Regular
  • First up: I've read plenty of threads about the 3,333 offline song limit on a device, 10,000 saved/my music limit etc. While I think these numbers are arbitrary and only hurts Spotify in its ability ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs without equalizer

Hi, i have a problem with equalizer in some songs. These tunes are from once album, so it's not issue from mine Phone. When i am listening to "Ludzie Sztosy" by Dwa Sławy some songs are playing without equalizer. I will do a sample:First song - witho...

• Regular
  • Hi, i have a problem with equalizer in some songs. These tunes are from once album, so it's not issue from mine Phone. When i am listening to "Ludzie Sztosy" by Dwa Sławy some songs are playing witho...
  • damiandoogoo
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Issue with eq
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Albums no longer appear in Downloads listing, but app still using 1.5 GB of data storage.

OK, so all the albums I downloaded to the phone for offline listening no longer appear in the listing when filtering albums for Downloads. When I open up Android settings and look, the Spotify app is still using 1.5 GB of disk storage. So the downloa...

• OK, so all the albums I downloaded to the phone for offline listening no longer appear in the listing when filtering albums for Downloads. When I open up Android settings and look, the Spotify app is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Play" function doesn't stay on after tap

I'm using version 5.5.0.562 beta, and whenever I tap on the play button, the song plays for half a second and then automatically pauses.I used the app an hour ago and everything was OK.After it started I removed the app and installed a newer version,...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm using version 5.5.0.562 beta, and whenever I tap on the play button, the song plays for half a second and then automatically pauses. I used the app an hour ago and everything was OK. After ...
  • neitley
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music keeps pausing after each song, when I'm not on the app

I already tried to reach install the appI have tried to change certain settingsNothing works besides me leaving my screen on and on the app. This is the solution I found, but really, is that even necessary. The issue has been happening for the past t...

• I already tried to reach install the app I have tried to change certain settings Nothing works besides me leaving my screen on and on the app. This is the solution I found, but really, is that ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • pausing
    problems
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't load offline songs

I bought a 16GB micro SD card just to download songs for my phone - which was getting too much load. During the tranfer from phone to SD, my card got corrupted and I had to format it. Since then I'm trying everything to download the songs to my SD ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a 16GB micro SD card just to download songs for my phone - which was getting too much load. During the tranfer from phone to SD, my card got corrupted and I had to format it.   Since ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Brauche Hilfe bei Spotify fürs Android

Ich habe seit neustem Probleme mit Spotify auf meinem Handy. Da ich Spotify Premium habe, habe ich meine Playlist heruntergeladen. und kann dann auch Offline hören doch wenn ich mein Handy komplett ausschalte und wieder anmache und Spotify öffne dann...

• Ich habe seit neustem Probleme mit Spotify auf meinem Handy. Da ich Spotify Premium habe, habe ich meine Playlist heruntergeladen. und kann dann auch Offline hören doch wenn ich mein Handy komplett a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is extra slow, does not respond, undownloads playlists etc.

For a few weeks my spotify has become really bad. Normally when i left the house, i would just start up spotify and then shuffle one of my playlists. Nowadays this has turned into a struggle. Often when i start spotify, i need 3 to 5 minutes until i ...

• Casual Listener
  • For a few weeks my spotify has become really bad. Normally when i left the house, i would just start up spotify and then shuffle one of my playlists. Nowadays this has turned into a struggle. Often w...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Unsave From Android Notification Bug

The unsave button does not work in the Android Notification pane. You can tap the + symbol, which becomes a √, indicating the track has been saved to your music. Tapping the √ should remove the song, indicating the change by returning to a +, but it ...

• Regular
  • The unsave button does not work in the Android Notification pane. You can tap the + symbol, which becomes a √, indicating the track has been saved to your music. Tapping the √ should remove the song,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not get the 99cents 4 3 months

Can someone please help me I cannot get to the 99 Cent free for 3 months premium Spotify it is saying that I that I am ineligible for it now with Spotify email me a email saying that I could get it what is wrong can anybody help me thank you

• Gig Goer
  • Can someone please help me I cannot get to the 99 Cent free for 3 months premium Spotify it is saying that I that I am ineligible for it now with Spotify email me a email saying that I could get it w...
  • richiebr88
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not get the 99cents 4 3 months

Spotfire wrote me an email saying that I could get Spotify premium for $0.99 for 3 months what is wrong it is not working it says unfortunately I'm unavailable for that

• Gig Goer
  • Spotfire wrote me an email saying that I could get Spotify premium for $0.99 for 3 months what is wrong it is not working it says unfortunately I'm unavailable for that
  • richiebr88
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Navigate through Spotify with pad, joystick,...

Hello, I use a mini bluetooth gamepad attached to the steering wheel of my car to control some phone features while driving without having to use the touchscreen and thus avoiding paying too much attention to the phone.Navigating through Spotify list...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I use a mini bluetooth gamepad attached to the steering wheel of my car to control some phone features while driving without having to use the touchscreen and thus avoiding paying too much att...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android 5.0.1 pad navigation
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes